• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 11, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 11, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Sold: Washington FS: Sport S Wheels and Tires+2 spares

bluedevil1

First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport S Max Tow, 2005 F250 Diesel
Occupation
Educator
Vehicle Showcase
Hi folks,
I have four 17" Aluminum wheels and spare taken off my 20 Gladiator Sport S. Tires are Goodyear Authority 265/70 17 w/ less than 10K on them. I swapped from my JKU on trade-in. I ran three sets of these over the years on 2 JKU's and consistently got 80K miles for a set rotated every 5K. Great in snow and rain. Spare is mounted from the Gladi with a 245/75 17 and have a separate spare 265/70 17 that is unmounted. I am willing to meet halfway up to 200 miles away from SE Washington if that helps. $500 is asking price for all 5 wheels and 6 tires.

After Level.jpeg

IMG_2139.jpg

IMG_2138.jpg
Sponsored

Koja

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Hydra Blue Gladiator (LEMON), 2021 Hydra blueJT 04 Rubicon, 04 Ultra classic
Occupation
Retired Sailor, what ever i can scrape together
I'd buy them but i have no where to store them.

OP
OP
bluedevil1

bluedevil1

First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Educator
Vehicle Showcase
I'd buy them but i have no where to store them.
Say in touch! If no one else jumps in, I might be able to work something out for you for a bit. Did you ever find a front bumper?

Koja

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Hydra Blue Gladiator (LEMON), 2021 Hydra blueJT 04 Rubicon, 04 Ultra classic
Occupation
Retired Sailor, what ever i can scrape together
Say in touch! If no one else jumps in, I might be able to work something out for you for a bit. Did you ever find a front bumper?
I think so covid19 has everything stopped at moment

OP
OP
bluedevil1

bluedevil1

First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Educator
Vehicle Showcase
Bump - will throw in 2 rolls of toilet paper!