Jasonr82

First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator Overland
Afternoon everyone,
Figured I'd show off the new lift/tires and give some some info in case anyone had the same model and wanted some ideas.

Jeep Gladiator Overland
2.5" Rough Country Suspension Lift
35x12.5x20 Federal Couragia M/T
20x9.5 Black Rhino Armory

20200304_104609.jpg

20200304_104530.jpg
Sponsored

Sponsored

BLK HOLE

First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JTR, 2012 JKUR
Vehicle Showcase
Looks really nice. I suspect you'll regret the RC choice tho.

OP
OP
Jasonr82

Jasonr82

First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator Overland
Actually I did quite a bit of research and RC has stepped up they're quality. With that being said I don't plan on doing any major offroading therefore for the money RC provides the best mediocre lift for the money. If I planned on major off roading I would have invested in something more higher end but for the most part I just wanted to go up a little more while maintaining the factory ride and being able to fit 35's without eating up the whole wheel well.

sirphenergan

First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Cherokee Limited, 2018 Jeep Compass Limited, 2020 Sting-Gray Rubicon Gladiator
Afternoon everyone,
Figured I'd show off the new lift/tires and give some some info in case anyone had the same model and wanted some ideas.

Jeep Gladiator Overland

20200304_104609.jpg

20200304_104530.jpg
Looks good!
Did you do the 2.5” spacer lift or the 2.5” with coils and shocks?
Looking for a small budget boost till the summer when I do a full suspension swap and have been looking at their spacer lift for the front.

OP
OP
Jasonr82

Jasonr82

First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator Overland
Looks good!
Did you do the 2.5” spacer lift or the 2.5” with coils and shocks?
Looking for a small budget boost till the summer when I do a full suspension swap and have been looking at their spacer lift for the front.
I ended up going with the coil/shocks because I knew that is what I would be content with. With that being said, if your gonna swap it out in the summer I'd probably just cost with the spacer. Still get a very nice look for a great price.

SgtMajTomahawk

First Name
Lawren
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator
Oh stop. lol It's not even a lift it's a level kit and nothing wrong with RC if you are on a budget. There are more RC lifts on vehicles out there than anyone else and at least their stuff is made in Tn.

Sponsored

SgtMajTomahawk

First Name
Lawren
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator
Actually I did quite a bit of research and RC has stepped up they're quality. With that being said I don't plan on doing any major offroading therefore for the money RC provides the best mediocre lift for the money. If I planned on major off roading I would have invested in something more higher end but for the most part I just wanted to go up a little more while maintaining the factory ride and being able to fit 35's without eating up the whole wheel well.
Nothing wrong with RC. People are snobs when it comes to what they think you should run on YOUR vehicle. Well they aren't paying for it. I see plenty of clean high priced lifts sitting on Jeeps and Trucks at the local burger joint on Friday night while it's the dude with the RC lift and steel wheels out on the trail getting it done.

BLK HOLE

First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JTR, 2012 JKUR
Vehicle Showcase
Oh stop. lol It's not even a lift it's a level kit and nothing wrong with RC if you are on a budget. There are more RC lifts on vehicles out there than anyone else and at least their stuff is made in Tn.
lol

Tennachina.

Indavis01

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Overland, 2016 Volvo Xc90 Polestar
Occupation
Finder of bad stuff and people.
Vehicle Showcase
Afternoon everyone,

Jeep Gladiator Overland

20200304_104609.jpg

20200304_104530.jpg
Good Stuff. I have my Grey Overland I got delivered yesterday. I have my RC 2.5 leveler coming tomorrow. I am concerned about how far i need to jack the rig in the air to get the springs out from the axel without a lift. It looks like you did without, any suggestions or things I should watch out for?
Sponsored