David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Granite Crystal Launch Edition, 2017 Dodge Durango, 2001 Porsche Boxster
Occupation
Customer Service Manager
Thank you!

Thanks! 0.75 spacer on the front, I did experience about 0.5 inches of sag on the stock springs with the bumper and winch so wanted to compensate for that
Any issues with full flex and the 37s with swaybar disconnected?
Sponsored

KDR83

First Name
Krystian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Punk'n Gladiator Rubicon
Any issues with full flex and the 37s with swaybar disconnected?
I'm in Florida and did the install right before the lock down so haven't had a chance to take it anywhere.

Jammer

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JK JL on the way I hope
Yeah if you never plan on unlocking the front sway
Why whats that got to do with it ? I have a Rubicon 2018 with the 2 inch which lifts it 3 Mopar lift with the fox shocks and 37s coopers and no problems at all

Sponsored

JP1

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 JLU Rubicon 4xe
Build Thread
Link
k, let's stop the back and forth, eh?
On a Rubicon:
35s: OEM, no problem. HELL, JEEP says DO IT!
37s: MOPAR lift, no problem.
cause if you add 2" tire, you only add 1" to the tire circumference. HOLY SHIT!
39s, YUP, I'm doin it...,
IT WORKS (for me), NO RUB! :like:

Jammer

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JK JL on the way I hope
Ok, I found that they are black rhino wheels. What size tires?

Can anyone tell me what backspacing I’ll need with the Mopar lift and 37’s to make sure there is no rub?

Finally, will I also need new trackbars to put everything back to factory specs?

Please
I was going to put the wheels on but several people that had them told me because there is no holes in the wheels if you go wheeling and get mud on the inside of the tire you cant spray it off. You have to reach inside with your hand or something to get it off before you start driving on the hwy again. And they also said because not having any holes the brakes get hot and he had to put bigger brakes on. you can say what you want about what I am saying I dont care I am just trying to tell you what also discount tire told me also. Because they also had customers complain about it too. but if dont go off roading around mud you will be OK. but think about it if theres mud caked on the inside of the wheel theres only one to get it off. get down on the ground and reach around the wheel. I didn't want to mess with that but i do like that wheel so much. it reminds me of H1 wheel

kylebw7

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Discovery, 392 Daytona, JK
Anyone know what the mopar lift costs the dealer. Trying to negotiate a new Gladiator and they’re wanting more than MSRP just to stick it in the bed of the jeep. I’m going to install it. I negotiated the price without the lift and I’m going to offer them their cost. They can take it or leave it. I’ll go to another dealer if I must

Glenn671

First Name
Glenn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Anyone know what the mopar lift costs the dealer. Trying to negotiate a new Gladiator and they’re wanting more than MSRP just to stick it in the bed of the jeep. I’m going to install it. I negotiated the price without the lift and I’m going to offer them their cost. They can take it or leave it. I’ll go to another dealer if I must
I got mine around $1400. I’ve seen some guys get it for just over $1200.

Justinjeep

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 Glad Sport S, 74 C10, 98 GMC 2500 pick up, 15 Grand Cherokee
I paid $1,257. shipped from bamwholesaleparts.com

Sponsored

JT_Jeff

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 JK Rubicon, 2016 Husqvarna FE350S
I bought mine on Ebay from these guys in October. Crate and all for 1125 shipped.
https://www.ebay.com/itm/2020-Jeep-...897289&hash=item340bd06ba7:g:jTkAAOSw2s5dio97

tampahoosier

First Name
Heath
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Diesel Gladiator Rubicon
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Cybersecurity - Cyber Intelligence
Vehicle Showcase

tampahoosier

First Name
Heath
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Diesel Gladiator Rubicon
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Cybersecurity - Cyber Intelligence
Vehicle Showcase
We need some side shots to see how they sit in relationship to the fenders if possible. Do you plan on leaving the trim rings as is or painting them?
Can we get a head on shot? I looking at rim/tires sizes so I want to see how far out your tires are. Thanks!

one2doo

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT White Rubicon ,2018 Ram 2500 4x4 Cummins,2005 Dodge Ram 2500 4x4 Cummins, Mahindra Roxor,2018 .