Groundhog Badge Order Thread

Jessem

First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Sahara unlimited crush orange
Thats a good looking breed. We have a GSP and and were looking at the Wire Hairs, But had an opportunity to grab a Cane Corso, and my sister has one of the siblings so we went that route instead.
Ranger-Bailee.jpg
I had a cane corso about 10 years ago... loved that dog!!!
Sponsored

Slapping_Rabbits

First Name
Nirzwan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep gladiator Rubicon, triumph rocket iii roadster
got my badge the other day and its awesome! Thank you! I'll stick it on and take some pics when i stop working 14 hour days.

DougalsMD

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Sport S
Anyone have any good advice for the easiest way to remove the trail rated badge? I plan to replace it with my Groundhog Rated badge ;)

JeeperCreeper

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 LE Gladiator
Occupation
Semi-retired
Anyone have any good advice for the easiest way to remove the trail rated badge? I plan to replace it with my Groundhog Rated badge ;)
Heat.

Hair dryer or heat gun to soften the adhesive on the existing badge. Warm it up for a little bit, then use denial floss or fishing string to remove it

OP
OP
steffen707

steffen707

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 Jetta TDI RIP, 89' Civic SI, 2019 Pacifica Hybrid, 2020 GLADIATOR SPORT S "GLADYS"
I have not taken one off myself, but I imagine it's like the jeep badge on the tailgate.

i made one of these with 25lb test fishing line (like a garrote wire for strangling people), a little heat from a hair dryer on medium should suffice then use a sawing back and forth motion while pulling the fishing line away from the truck and paint. The object is to cut through the adhesive, then the rest of the adhesive (on the tailgate anyway) came off with my fingers. Others have been successful at using a waxed dental floss, but it just broke 75,000 times for me before I gave in and tried the fishing line. A little Rain-X bug and tar remover took the rest off around the edges.

20190906_170810-jpg-jpg.jpg

20190906_171945_006-jpg-jpg.jpg

20190906_172733-jpg-jpg.jpg

Sponsored

Slapping_Rabbits

First Name
Nirzwan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep gladiator Rubicon, triumph rocket iii roadster
Wait, thats where you put it? Isn't there another place so I can keep both?

JeeperCreeper

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 LE Gladiator
Occupation
Semi-retired

JeeperCreeper

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 LE Gladiator
Occupation
Semi-retired
OP
OP
steffen707

steffen707

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 Jetta TDI RIP, 89' Civic SI, 2019 Pacifica Hybrid, 2020 GLADIATOR SPORT S "GLADYS"

Sponsored

KentuckyCatFan

First Name
Nina
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator Hydro Blue Overland
After great support by all of you, i asked the mods to delete the other two poll threads so somebody from china doesn't steal the idea. I have watermarked the 2 badges that I'll have created so you can see what they'll look like. Below is also a photo of one of the Gator badges so you can see what they look like when done. The watermark will not be on the final version of course.

I'll be contacting Pixel Decals to sell decals of these designs. I won't send him the art until its all finalized. I'll include info on the decals once that's ready.

Name - Sitting Alone Groundhog
Round 1 - 33 wanted already
upload_2020-2-23_22-16-57.png

Name - In Truck Groundhog
Round 1 - 74 wanted already
upload_2020-2-24_0-2-11.png

COST

Badge cost is $20 for 1 and $15 for each additional of same design. The manufacturer has setup fees for each design.
Each shipment has a padded blue bag shipped inside a USPS priority package. Paypal is preferred, but with special request you can send me a check.

ORDERING PROCESS

The process goes like this.
  1. PM - PRIVATE MESSAGE me with the quantity of each badge you want and your paypal email address. You can do this by left clicking on my name and selecting "send a private message".
  2. me how many of EACH badge you want and your paypal email address.
  3. I'll reply that i got your PM and add you to my order file.
  4. When about 50 or so people are ready to order, I'll email each of you with further instructions for payment and YOUR shipping info. I do this because I don't keep inventory of the badges and I don't want you to pay me, then wait 3 months for more orders to build up.
  5. When i've received most of the money I'll close the round to orders submit the order to manufacturing and start a new round. I do this because if they manufacture 1 badge, its like $150 for just 1. The economical order is 50+
  6. I'll keep updating post 1 with the round count and badge count for each.
DISCLAIMER
Please keep in mind this is not my day job. I'm not looking to get rich, nor am i looking to lose money on this deal. If you ask around I think the order process for the Gator Badges round 1 went very well. We've been stuck around 25 badges wanted for round 2 for months, but again I'm not hanging onto people's money either. Thanks peeps! :dance:

Here is one of the Gator Badges. The Groundhog ones will be made of same nickel plated plastic material. They're 1/8" thick with black edges and 1/32" 3M adhesive backed. Size is 60mm x 60mm, same as the trail rated badge on the JT. For more examples/info on the material you can check out https://emblemart.com/newsite/products/chrome-
emblems/

45422.jpg

@#HuckleberryJeep, [i love USER=18395]@5JeepsAz[/USER], @Abomination, @AKDrifter, @alwhite, @Amerikitty, @Arop, @arosen1997, @ATX_Gladiator, @AustinJT, @Bacstar, @BAT, @Bbannongmu, @beelzebot, @Benny, @BigRedXJ97, @Billy, @BLK HOLE, @BobBob, @boltnut, @Bowerss2, @Br4hm4, @Breaktrack, @brewerydad, @bryanklay, @ButWhatDoIKnow, @CAL71, @CavTrpr, @cgflyer, @cgoodwin0990, @Chaimstein, @CheatyJeepy14, @Chevy6772, @chsapeak, @Clint, @CroweGladiator, @ctmiller118, @Daeyis, @DAGORED, @Dan.con99, @DarkAardvark, @dbaudoin, @diamondschwin, @DirtyD, @DrBobby, @Dschaening, @Dwatso, @Econn2000, @fbcarlson, @ffdfrontman, @Finiti, @funguy7301, @furrymurray, @FuzziBill, @Gameshow, @Gladiator4Runner, @gladius.jt, @Gladleon, @GoAnyWhereTruck, @Godfadr, @Gray_Bison, @Greg75, @hendrixjr, @hivol13, @Hootbro, @Hurricane, @ih800a, @Jake, @Jdyowa, @JeeperCreeper, @Jeepman_94, @JeepWolf, @Jellygladiator, @Jessem, @JimThe4th, @jlg, @Jorge, @JP1, @jwalt, @Kaviiak, @Kch, @KDR83, @kenszel, @Klutch, @kosmos, @Lindacamp941, @lkeith, @Longbeard, @MACulberson, @madduck, @MadFoodScientist, @Markpod7, @Marx, @MATANZAS STING RAY, @Matstock4, @maverick721, @max toe, @mcolbyb, @mcoplan, @Mdonohue, @Mightytalldude, @Mikegcny, @Moab, @mojocho, @Moose95, @mopar 1957, @mpainting, @MR.XJ, @Msnthrp, @Murgatroid, @ndn384, @Nicepackage, @OcmulgeeOgre, @Okeechobee Jim, @one2doo, @OrangeChuck, @Papa Tim, @PapaChop83, @pdumbleton, @Peglegpete, @Pizziola29, @popesteve, @Psycho Squirrel, @PyrPatriot, @rafaelsmith, @Rejectbassmaster, @Ringmaster, @Robieman, @robinja, @Rokon, @rrtidwell, @RSK, @Rubinator919, @rubiRI77, @Rujonesfamily, @Rulf, @Rupicon, @sad85XD, @Sailingmat, @Sallaman, @Screamineagle, @Seansmd, @sh0ckman, @ShikGluon, @Silverbullet, @slapdappy, @Slapping_Rabbits, @SleepyJeep, @smlobx, @SoonerDPT, @spaterick, @spazzyfry123, @steffen707, @TennesseePA, @tfinnell, @ThatStinging_Jeep, @TheITGuy, @TheProfessor, @Thfc_gtsby, @ThomFoolery, @Thunder Cloud, @TL 1of4190, @Tom in Long Island NY, @tomatao, @TrailHiker, @TUF A NUF, @Twig & Berries, @Uparms, @usc4duke, @WanderingTrail, @Warman, @wdsryder, @Whinter, @WhiteJT8541, @Whiteknight, @Wilder, @Wilsonb80, @windyridge89, @Woga, @Wolny10, @wyodirt, @Yerovi,
I love it! Thank you!!

FF86D4A2-4B70-4C6C-8C80-4237674C3ADC.jpeg

OP
OP
steffen707

steffen707

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

5JeepsAz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1964 Kaiser-Willys Jeep Gladiator (SJ) 2dr long bed pickup truck
Build Thread
Link
If you send one I'll figure out how to pay you! :beer:

OP
OP
steffen707

steffen707

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Typical Arizona. Can't read the directions to PM ME to order one. lol Bad news, i'm out of them, but i can put you down for one on order number 2, IF you PM me. :facepalm:
If you send one I'll figure out how to pay you! :beer: