First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT
Occupation
Firefighter / Paramedic
Hey Andy I ordered an X Factor for Northridge on the 15th of March. The front coils, box kit, front upper control arms and rear upper control arms were on back order. Any idea when they might be avail?
Sponsored

OP
OP
Rock Krawler Suspension

Rock Krawler Suspension

First Name
Tech Support
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Current: 2020 JT Rubi, 2020 JT Sport Hemi Swap, 2021 JT Rubi Diesel
Hey Andy I ordered an X Factor for Northridge on the 15th of March. The front coils, box kit, front upper control arms and rear upper control arms were on back order. Any idea when they might be avail?
If you want to PM me your last name I can search for it that way and try to get you an accurate ETA. The obvious challenge is limited staffing based on NYS regulations. We are still working, although at roughly 20% staffing, trying to keep orders moving. We are hoping to return to full strength on Monday.

19JL

First Name
Bobby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep JLUR
Sorry that this is off topic but i just wanted to know if you had problems with warranty yet with the dealer cause dont you have to trim off part of the metal that hangs from the frame and i just wanted to know if you've had problems with warranty with the quarter pounder bumper
The dealer can only void a warranty if the mod is a direct reflection of the problem. The quarter pounder actually makes the frame stronger because it ties the two horns together with 1/4” steel.

Harold0819

First Name
Harold
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Sting Gray Gladiator Rubicon, 2008 Jeep JKU, 2019 Grand Cherokee Trailhawk Hemi
Well I'm about 3/4 of the way done with installing my Pro-X kit on my JTR. Starting this morning about 11am and knocked off about 6:30 this evening. Still need to finish rear, line up draglink and make sure tracbar is centered, and install my extended brakelines. Will be back at it tomorrow morning early.
All went pretty smooth. Drilling and tapping the rear axle was simpler than I thought it would be. But...installing the cradle...dayum...it fought us all the way. Had to wallow mounting holes on cradle and e brake bracket. It was the last thing we worked on and maybe we were just tired but it was a battle but alas...it is done. Can't wait to wrap it up.

Sponsored

Duke56

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon. Granite Crystal. Black Freedom Top & Fenders. Rock Krawler 3” Pro-X No limits Lift,
I had to recenter my steering wheel due to readjustment of the track bar. It was off by about 70 degrees Clockwise and caused the JT to disable traction control and cruise control. Apparently there is a steering wheel position sensor that needs to be in sync with other things and because it was so far out of wack it disabled things and I would get the message to “Service Traction Control”. Easy fix to recenter by adjusting the drag link. Once re-centered all was god again.

AND when you’re done......... you’re in for a treat when you drive it. A much better driving and riding vehicle. Not a “Jeep thing” anymore LOL.
I look for any little reason to get out of the house and go drive it now. I pack up the wife and our 2 min-pins we go ride the back roads out here in our rural area every chance we get which is lot more than we did with the RZR we had. Hell, we all went to the car wash once just to go riding.
You’re gonna absolutely love the new Jeep you just created. ENJOY!!

MATANZAS STING RAY

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Stingrey Gladiator from Travis
I had to recenter my steering wheel due to readjustment of the track bar. It was off by about 70 degrees Clockwise and caused the JT to disable traction control and cruise control. Apparently there is a steering wheel position sensor that needs to be in sync with other things and because it was so far out of wack it disabled things and I would get the message to “Service Traction Control”. Easy fix to recenter by adjusting the drag link. Once re-centered all was god again.

AND when you’re done......... you’re in for a treat when you drive it. A much better driving and riding vehicle. Not a “Jeep thing” anymore LOL.
I look for any little reason to get out of the house and go drive it now. I pack up the wife and our 2 min-pins we go ride the back roads out here in our rural area every chance we get which is lot more than we did with the RZR we had. Hell, we all went to the car wash once just to go riding.
You’re gonna absolutely love the new Jeep you just created. ENJOY!!
I ran into the same warning message and was going to post the same.... it'll clear when you re-clock the steering wheel.... Thanks Duke56! Had an alignment done saturday and the JT drives much better with the Pro X kit! I did put 3/4 spacers in the front and it still sits with a rake so I'm going to drop in the 1-1/2 spacers this week....

Harold0819

First Name
Harold
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Sting Gray Gladiator Rubicon, 2008 Jeep JKU, 2019 Grand Cherokee Trailhawk Hemi
I got my lift completed yesterday. Unfortunately I haven't driven it yet and still need to make sure front axle is centered and recenter my steering wheel. I had a slight emergency. My oldest son who is Army ROTC at Virginia Tech was sent home by the University as they continue to try and limit the campus population as much as possible. Anyway his Jeep Liberty's A/C compressor took a dump in West Virginia on his way home and I had to drive down and trailer him home last night. So before I left to get him I wanted to get my Gladiator done and off his lift. I figured I'll come back over this week and finish adjusting and tightening what I need to and bring it home.
The lift install went smoothly. My hats off to anyone who installed this kit on the ground. I originally planned to do it that way till my buddy said his lift was open all weekend. Took my youngest son and I about 10 hours total to install including installing new stainless brakelines and replacing my Draglink with a heavy duty Synergy. I have the Tie rod and stabilizer relocation kit as well but figured I'd install that at home right before I take it to be aligned. I have already sent a message to Rock Krawler because my kit was missing the rear bump stop pads. But no biggie, can install those easily enough later. Here are a bunch of pics of install, finished product, and my piece of roadkill....LOL

liberty1.jpg

LIFT2.jpg

LIFT7.jpg

LIFT8.jpg

LIFT11.jpg

LIFT13.jpg

LIFT15.jpg

LIFT17.jpg

LIFT18.jpg

LIFT19.jpg

RH 67

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Black Rubicon Gladiator, Alfa Romeo Quad
Occupation
Retired DOD, Army SF, SS.
I got my lift completed yesterday. Unfortunately I haven't driven it yet and still need to make sure front axle is centered and recenter my steering wheel. I had a slight emergency. My oldest son who is Army ROTC at Virginia Tech was sent home by the University as they continue to try and limit the campus population as much as possible. Anyway his Jeep Liberty's A/C compressor took a dump in West Virginia on his way home and I had to drive down and trailer him home last night. So before I left to get him I wanted to get my Gladiator done and off his lift. I figured I'll come back over this week and finish adjusting and tightening what I need to and bring it home.
The lift install went smoothly. My hats off to anyone who installed this kit on the ground. I originally planned to do it that way till my buddy said his lift was open all weekend. Took my youngest son and I about 10 hours total to install including installing new stainless brakelines and replacing my Draglink with a heavy duty Synergy. I have the Tie rod and stabilizer relocation kit as well but figured I'd install that at home right before I take it to be aligned. I have already sent a message to Rock Krawler because my kit was missing the rear bump stop pads. But no biggie, can install those easily enough later. Here are a bunch of pics of install, finished product, and my piece of roadkill....LOL

liberty1.jpg

LIFT2.jpg

LIFT7.jpg

LIFT8.jpg

LIFT11.jpg

LIFT13.jpg

LIFT15.jpg

LIFT17.jpg

LIFT18.jpg

LIFT19.jpg
I did mine on the ground alone and it was a workout, lucky you had that lift available. Good work!

For those looking for a Drag Link Fusion 4x4 has 10% off right now i just ordered mine.

OP
OP
Rock Krawler Suspension

Rock Krawler Suspension

First Name
Tech Support
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Current: 2020 JT Rubi, 2020 JT Sport Hemi Swap, 2021 JT Rubi Diesel
Looks good Harold, those bump stop pads are heading out today, you should see them tomorrow.

Sponsored

Harold0819

First Name
Harold
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I did mine on the ground alone and it was a workout, lucky you had that lift available. Good work!

For those looking for a Drag Link Fusion 4x4 has 10% off right now i just ordered mine.
My hats off to you. Not saying it can't be done but having the truck on the lift definitely made it so much easier. Would of taken my son and I much longer.

Harold0819

First Name
Harold
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Looks good Harold, those bump stop pads are heading out today, you should see them tomorrow.

Thanks Adam,

Will get those installed asap after I get them. I really appreciate your assistance as well as your time when I had questions. Thanks again. Quick question, how does the position of the front swaybar look to you? I have the links adjusted to recommended length but notice the bar tilts up a little as compared to horizontal when stock. I'd imagine that even if I shortened them all the way they still wouldn't have the bar horizontal.

Harold0819

First Name
Harold
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Brought my JTR home last night. Went back to my buddy's house. Tightened and aligned up the steering wheel. Was finally able to take the JTR for a ride. Definitely a noticeable feel. Very solid and stable. Haven't checked were my caster is at but I have none of that darty, squirrelly feeling in the steering wheel so it must be pretty darn close to where it should be. Was only about a 25 min ride back to my house but the smiles per mile were endless!! Very happy with how looks, rides, and handles. Next is to get my Synergy tierod on and alignment done, then my tires and wheels.

drewkillsit

First Name
Drew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JTR
Ordered mine from Northridge4x4 on February 23rd and it still hasn't shipped from RK. Northridge has said "it should ship next week" for multiple weeks. I'm hoping to get it before May at this point. I get the staffing issues, but some accurate expectations would be reasonable.

Harold0819

First Name
Harold
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A lot of us bought this kit when it was first released and due to the overwhelming demand it took a little while for most of us to get our kits. The reason for your delay is out of the control of any company. Most of these large items are not in stock at retailers and get drop shipped. Rock Krawler is not in control of what or how the retailer promises items. I can tell you this, these guys are doing the best they can and work 24/ 7 to support their products. Give them a break....understand that you are buying a niche item and it isn't always delivered like Amazon prime. I can tell you this that once you receive your products and install them you will be happy you waited.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.