Sponsored

Gladiator Taillights Now Available from Quake LED!

Flexin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Rubicon AKA 'Sky Walker'
Thanks for giving us another product!! Love having options.
Sponsored

OP
OP
Mr Black

Mr Black

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Mr Black
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.quakeled.com
Vehicle(s)
2 X JL Rubs - JT Rub Gladiator.
Occupation
Sweat Shop Manger, Slum Lord and Break Dancer
Great to have an option! Thank you! It would be nice, however, to have an option that doesn't stick out as far for those of us without blind spot monitoring systems. Is that design on the side a decal that can be removed? It is a bit much for me.
No worries! Maybe we will look into something like that for those without the BSM system. The decal cannot be removed as it is cut into the metal. It could be blacked out from the inside if you didn't like it making it much less noticeable...but what's wrong with our logo lol :like:

OP
OP
Mr Black

Mr Black

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Mr Black
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.quakeled.com
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Really like to see some more pictures of these on the Gladiator. There is only one tiny picture of the while Gladiator with the rear lights on. Give us several shots and maybe some night pictures to see how well those reverse lights work. I'd be interested if those reverse lights work well enough.
We are putting together some more photos now and will post as soon as possible! We will try to get some good reverse shots for you too!

OP
OP
Mr Black

Mr Black

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Mr Black
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.quakeled.com
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Thanks for giving us another product!! Love having options.
No problem! Our team put a lot of hard work and energy into this one, and now we're happy to put it into other peoples hands!

OP
OP
Mr Black

Mr Black

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Mr Black
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.quakeled.com
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
It would be cool to see a copy of the install guide. They seem like they would be a quick upgrade for someone.
Let me see if I can get our install video and instruction guide posted here shortly. It is super easy though! You only have to remove two 8mm bolts where the tailgate drops down to take the factory lights out and then ours just plugs right in in their "standard" mode.

In "light hacker" mode you do have to reconfigure some plugs on the back of the taillight and run wires from the third brake light and the front turn signals to make it function properly, but we include harness adapters so that there is no splicing and they are still "plug n' play"

Sponsored

OP
OP
Mr Black

Mr Black

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Mr Black
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.quakeled.com
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Love them!!!! How much????
Sorry for the late response, I just saw your post. Thanks, we are glad you like them! They are available for only $399 from our distributors and our website. You can always call 720 305 8979 to place an order as well.... We like taking care of fellow forum members! ;)

Br4hm4

First Name
Grant
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT OE, 2016 Polaris Slingshot, 2012 Kia Sportage, 2018 Nissan LEAF
Occupation
Linux Engineer
At first look...I hated them...now...I kind of dig them.

OP
OP
Mr Black

Mr Black

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Mr Black
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.quakeled.com
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
At first look...I hated them...now...I kind of dig them.
Awesome! That's a common reaction lol! For some reason the more you look at them, the more you like them. We can't explain it either, it is like that one song we all used to hate, but now rock out to on full blast!

Thunder Cloud

First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator, 2007 Ram 3500 MC DRW, 2002 Mustang
Occupation
GE Aviation
I like them, and will probably buy a set after the current situation has settled down.

For the haters...function over form, it's been a Jeep thing since day 1.

OP
OP
Mr Black

Mr Black

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Mr Black
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.quakeled.com
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
I like them, and will probably buy a set after the current situation has settled down.

For the haters...function over form, it's been a Jeep thing since day 1.
You're right, function over form is definitely the jeeping mantra, but we are glad you like them! When the time comes to get your pair reach out to us and we can work with you for being a forum member!

Sponsored

jurfie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Granite Crystal Metallic JKR; 2016 Daytona Grey Audi A5 Competition Package
The decal cannot be removed as it is cut into the metal. It could be blacked out from the inside if you didn't like it making it much less noticeable...but what's wrong with our logo lol :like:
I *think* @CJ5w4wdSmokyOnMyTail is talking about the "Quake" on the back side below the taillight, not the "Q" on the side. No offense, but I'd peel the little one below the taillight off if I could as I think it would look cleaner. I don't mind the "Q" on the side; does the red behind it light up as well?

I dig 'em; something different and better than a lot of aftermarket taillights that are/were out for the JK. The fact that they are metal is a bonus. Look forward to seeing more photos!

OP
OP
Mr Black

Mr Black

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Mr Black
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.quakeled.com
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
I *think* @CJ5w4wdSmokyOnMyTail is talking about the "Quake" on the back side below the taillight, not the "Q" on the side. No offense, but I'd peel the little one below the taillight off if I could as I think it would look cleaner. I don't mind the "Q" on the side; does the red behind it light up as well?

I dig 'em; something different and better than a lot of aftermarket taillights that are/were out for the JK. The fact that they are metal is a bonus. Look forward to seeing more photos!
Jurfie,

Thanks for pointing that out. The small logo below the taillight could be removed as it is just glued to the housing. The Q on the side does indeed light up and functions as the side marker of the light. It looks really good at night and people are always commenting on them at gas stations and driving around town! Im glad you like the design otherwise, we agree that they are different compared to other options and plan to release more metal designs in the future! More photos and install video coming soon!

OP
OP
Mr Black

Mr Black

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Mr Black
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.quakeled.com
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Here is the install video as requested. We put it together fast so that everyone that has already ordered a set would have support for their install, but know that it is not perfect. We will make updates to it here in the future. Hope that this shows you guys some better shots of the product in action nonetheless! :rock:

Gatorized

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜06 CRV, ā€˜14 Mazda3, ā€˜20 JTR (Gator)
Very impressive - super simple. There must be a reason you had to tap into the front turn signal connection and couldnā€™t tap the trailer harness turn signals instead.

OP
OP
Mr Black

Mr Black

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Mr Black
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.quakeled.com
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Very impressive - super simple. There must be a reason you had to tap into the front turn signal connection and couldnā€™t tap the trailer harness turn signals instead.
Ancient Chinese secret..
Sponsored