Sponsored

STING GRAY Gladiator JT Club

Rottwheeler

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon, 1974 IH Scout II, 1946 CJ-2A.
What you mean ...for now?
The bead locks were great on the JKUR, but about 1/3 of my tire width protrudes outside the fender (3.5" BS) on the JT. So... I'm considering a wheel with greater BS to pull a 12.50" tire back under the fenders and, while at it, I may put more of an AT tire on the new wheels and save the bead locked MTs for snow/rocky trail runs. I've only had this thing a couple of weeks... so still in planning/scheming stage.

furrymurray

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator SG Rubicon
The bead locks were great on the JKUR, but about 1/3 of my tire width protrudes outside the fender (3.5" BS) on the JT. So... I'm considering a wheel with greater BS to pull a 12.50" tire back under the fenders and, while at it, I may put more of an AT tire on the new wheels and save the bead locked MTs for snow/rocky trail runs. I've only had this thing a couple of weeks... so still in planning/scheming stage.
I get it! That's a great idea to keep a mud/snow set of wheels and tires, then have your daily set for normal driving. Your JT looks freaking awesome!

Sponsored

The 1

First Name
Nigel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 JKUR
Congrats, any big plans?
Going back to the dealer tomorrow for the front window tint and also the mopar hard trifold tonneau cover. Down the road, I’ll be doing the evo 4.5 enforcer stage 1 with 37’s and 17’s (undecided on the tire and specific wheel). We have a few road trips planned so I want to put some miles on the stock setup first before getting too crazy.
Really loving it so far!

Indavis01

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Overland, 2016 Volvo Xc90 Polestar
Occupation
Finder of bad stuff and people.
Vehicle Showcase

Mopar King

First Name
Skyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JTR, 2020 JLU, 2022 JLU 392
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
CFO - Logistics Company
Going back to the dealer tomorrow for the front window tint and also the mopar hard trifold tonneau cover. Down the road, I’ll be doing the evo 4.5 enforcer stage 1 with 37’s and 17’s (undecided on the tire and specific wheel). We have a few road trips planned so I want to put some miles on the stock setup first before getting too crazy.
Really loving it so far!
Very nice! Enjoy it!

Sponsored