Sponsored

Black is played out, let's see some colored rims

WhatExit?

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Rubicon Launch Edition - Granite Crystal Metallic | 2017 Ford Raptor SuperCrew - Metallic
Vehicle Showcase
JEEP Gladiator - 20.jpeg
JEEP Gladiator - 14.jpeg
JEEP Gladiator - 2.jpeg
Sponsored

dcjeep

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Overland
ICON Rebound Wheels with 315-70-17 Pats.
Bought them both from Northridge using the JLWRANGLERFORUM coupon and got a great deal. Ended up costing 700 after selling off factory wheels and tires.

Jeep Gladiator Black is played out, let's see some colored rims JEEP Gladiator - 2

Jeep Gladiator Black is played out, let's see some colored rims JEEP Gladiator - 2

What lugs nuts did you end up using? I'm looking to purchase the satin black version of these wheels this weekend. Just trying to get the right ones specifically for Icon Rebounds

Sponsored

Lorenf303

First Name
Loren
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon, 2013 Camaro 2LT RS
Occupation
retired
Fuel Hardline 18x9's. Love them. Offset: +01mm

20200506_182301.jpg

20200506_182139.jpg

Mr. Wuf

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Overland
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Principal
I really like the Black Rhino Armory (sand) and Arsenal (sand/black). I'm leaning toward ordering the Arsenal, but I wanted to see if anyone had any suggestions for something that will look good with a Gobi for a little cheaper.

Basically, I'm looking for something that is going to be between cheap black steel soft 8s and nearly $900.

Jeepin' John

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 JT Sport S
Occupation
Structural Engineer
I really like the Black Rhino Armory (sand) and Arsenal (sand/black). I'm leaning toward ordering the Arsenal, but I wanted to see if anyone had any suggestions for something that will look good with a Gobi for a little cheaper.

Basically, I'm looking for something that is going to be between cheap black steel soft 8s and nearly $900.
No specific new wheel suggestions, but Go Wolfpack! '07 here

maybe luck up on some lightly used ones on craigslist or facebook? Bought my wheels used for dirt cheap and painted them

Sponsored

FL Handle Guy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubi
What lugs nuts did you end up using? I'm looking to purchase the satin black version of these wheels this weekend. Just trying to get the right ones specifically for Icon Rebounds
I really don't know. The tire shop ordered them from their supplier and they were there in 15 minutes. They are 19mm so I carry a 12v milwaukee impact and socket set behind the seat incase I need to change the tires.

DawgBox

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator Rubicon

Nah, don't worry about the price...it's a Jeep thang :muscle:. The Armory's in Desert Sand really IMHO make the Gobi JTR look right!

Jeep Gladiator Black is played out, let's see some colored rims SofTopper04012020