Sponsored

Gladiators on Mopar 2" Lift Kit

UseThe4orce

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator
Yep!!! Right outside the state parks office when I got my beach permit...hopefully I use it this year.

hawkijon

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 Gator Clear JTR/'15 Jeep Grand Cherokee/ '78 Jeep CJ-5/'69 Chevelle
Went to Silver Island Mountain Range this past weekend...a hundred or so miles at 80 MPH on I-15 to get there...I averaged 14.5 MPG.

Jeep Gladiator Gladiators on Mopar 2" Lift Kit 95924CBC-DF94-4CF9-8A29-0DAA377F3F0F
How are you liking the 35's? I have a JTR 6spd and plan to do the MOPAR 2" and 3/4" spacers as well, but im on the fence about 35 vs 37. I see youre getting 14.5 mpg @ 80mph. I notice significant fuel eco decrease above 72 and have found on stock 33" Falken MTs 65-67mph is the fuel eco sweet spot (19-21mpg on paper) I know 4.10 gears are going to be adequate for the 35's, but im curious about 37's and if going 4.88 will be directly necessary. Do you have any additional photos to this shot? Thanks,

JT_Jeff

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 JK Rubicon, 2016 Husqvarna FE350S
I like the 35s, they are quiet, handle well, but........ :) In my opinion 4.10s are borderline. Dropping down to 4 to maintain interstate speed on an incline is common out here in Utah. If I remember right, on a recent trip to the Bonneville Salt Flat area I had to drop down to 3rd. If you are on the fence already, I'd go ahead and plan on installing at least 4.88 and get 37" tires. I am going to get some quotes this week on 4.88 or 5.13...and probably 5.13 because I know 37" Patagonias will be installed sometime this year. I hope this helps. Please let me know if I missed something or you need more detail.

Sponsored

hawkijon

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I like the 35s, they are quiet, handle well, but........ :) In my opinion 4.10s are borderline. Dropping down to 4 to maintain interstate speed on an incline is common out here in Utah. If I remember right, on a recent trip to the Bonneville Salt Flat area I had to drop down to 3rd. If you are on the fence already, I'd go ahead and plan on installing at least 4.88 and get 37" tires. I am going to get some quotes this week on 4.88 or 5.13...and probably 5.13 because I know 37" Patagonias will be installed sometime this year. I hope this helps. Please let me know if I missed something or you need more detail.
NAIL ON THE HEAD BUD! your experience just saved me some guess work contemplating. you hear alot of the Auto guys talk about how the 8spd does a good job of managing torque, but has a problem gear searching between 5th and 7th and rarely seeing 8th, so it left me only imagining what would become of the 6spd performance. I will probably go 37" BFG KO2 or General Grabber X3, the BFG's have always been a good stand by for my (40k mi) , but i have a friend that just replaced a set of X3 on his silverado at 45k and still had some room to go, but they were starting to scalp pretty bad as with any mud terrain over a long term mileage. I have considered the Pats for the price point, but havent really heard the long term mileage factors yet. I hear they are quiet and soft, but tread wear is expected to be quite low (25-30k), if youve heard otherwise, let me know. Thanks, and show us some pics!!

First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Sport - Sting Gray
Vehicle Showcase
I just installed a 2" lift on my Gladiator along with a few more mods...
Loving this Gladiator. I want to paint my finder flares to match the body next... Here is the video of the 2" lift and other miscellaneous mods like LED lights, flowmaster exhaust and a pedalmax ...

davidlroth

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Did you put a lift on your Gladiator? I have the same color Rubicon and thinking about putting a 2" mopar lift on, Fox steering stabilizer, 20" Red Fuel Zephyrs and 37X13.5X20 Nitto Ridge Grapplers.
Sorry for the delay in response! Yes, I put a Rough Country 3.5" lift, 20" wheels with 37" tires and Fox steering stabilizer. Did you get your done yet?

davidlroth

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
I unmarried my mini tazer and married it again, still having issues with the rear differential locking automatically and won't turn off. Now also saying service 4X4. The JT has never been off road, have had it a year and has 3,000 miles on it, does anyone have more suggestions to this problem? Thanks in advance!

Sponsored

AuburnATX

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 LE Gladiator
Installing the 2" Mopar lift this coming weekend and have questions about adding the teraflex 1.5" leveling kit with the Mopar lift. It's a LE Rubicon and just added 35" KO2's. I like the level look and only haul light loads and dirt bikes so the payload isn't significant. Anyone out there add the teraflex leveling kit with the Mopar lift and if so, did you go with the .5", 1" or full 1.5"? I have the Teraflex kit on the truck now with the 35's and like the look but wondering if it may be too nose-high if I keep the leveling kit with the lift.

morejeepsthanicancount

First Name
Hunter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT
Vehicle Showcase

hawkijon

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
If you have been on the fence about putting a few inches under your JT, check out the link below for my install and unbiased review of what I call, The “Ultimate” MOPAR suspension system adding 2 3/4” to your JT. My research paid off. I’m driving a cloud and it tracks like it’s on a set of rails!! It could be exactly what some of y’all are looking for.

McBreck

First Name
Kolte
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon Launch Edition
Occupation
Engineering Consultant
Vehicle Showcase
If you have been on the fence about putting a few inches under your JT, check out the link below for my install and unbiased review of what I call, The “Ultimate” MOPAR suspension system adding 2 3/4” to your JT. My research paid off. I’m driving a cloud and it tracks like it’s on a set of rails!! It could be exactly what some of y’all are looking for.
What size tire is shown in this video? Is that the stock 285/70R17 (33")?
Sponsored