JT20 Build

lbracket

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 jeep gladiator 1977 Toyota fj40
Hey guys....Attached are some CG renders I did of a jeep gladiator concept for a short animation I am doing. I'm seriously considering building this, or something close to it, what are your thoughts? This is rocking the Expedition one Rear bumper, Rack and roof rack. I would need to get a hard top but I think the roof rack is a great addition to the theme. I am already partway there, would just need to add the wrap, maximus bumper addition and the expedition one stuff. The biggest difference is that I have cut flares though. I am going to keep updating this though, cutting in vendor names in the stripe behind the door Let me know what you think abt the overall design, I have seen one other Jurassic park inspired gladiator out there, but I wanted to do one that was a little bit different and I think the gator color still works really well. thank you for looking!

image0 (1).jpeg

jp_V15.png

jp_V16.png
Sponsored

eaglerugby04

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gator Rubicon Gladiator, Toyota Prius, Toyota Sienna
Occupation
Network Security
That looks pretty awesome. Never thought gator would go well with all the red.

UglyViking

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GMC Sierra 1500 & 2018 Jeep Wrangler Sahara
How did you make those renders? Photoshop or 3D modeling? It looks freaking awesome. What wheels are those?

Sponsored

OP
OP

lbracket

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
How did you make those renders? Photoshop or 3D modeling? It looks freaking awesome. What wheels are those?
Thanks guys these are renders, its fully cg. I am playing with a few other ideas, how the lights look like in front of the windshield like the KC light bar vs in the rack, i am playing with a tan top, because I was thinking I could linex the top to match my interior.

OP
OP

lbracket

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

These are JL rubicon wheels, normally black in the center and silver on the outside. I would keep the mopar wheels I currently have

UglyViking

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GMC Sierra 1500 & 2018 Jeep Wrangler Sahara
I keep coming back to look at this thing. How accurate is the gator color vs your renders? How would it look with the tan color? I am really wanting to build a similar setup to what you've got here.

Sponsored

Trev775

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator
Any other pictures of your Gator the way it is? I wanted to see what those cut fender looks like.
Hey guys....Attached are some CG renders I did of a jeep gladiator concept for a short animation I am doing. I'm seriously considering building this, or something close to it, what are your thoughts? This is rocking the Expedition one Rear bumper, Rack and roof rack. I would need to get a hard top but I think the roof rack is a great addition to the theme. I am already partway there, would just need to add the wrap, maximus bumper addition and the expedition one stuff. The biggest difference is that I have cut flares though. I am going to keep updating this though, cutting in vendor names in the stripe behind the door Let me know what you think abt the overall design, I have seen one other Jurassic park inspired gladiator out there, but I wanted to do one that was a little bit different and I think the gator color still works really well. thank you for looking!

Jeep Gladiator JT20 Build jp_V24-adjust-denoise

Empty Pockets

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Sport S, Sting Ray, 6 Speed (YES!)
My son sent me this pic right after I bought mine in September. Don’t know where he saw it.
Jeep Gladiator JT20 Build 1589235869598

5JeepsAz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1964 Kaiser-Willys Jeep Gladiator (SJ) 2dr long bed pickup truck
Build Thread
Link
This could be called the "Jurassic Park Jeep Truck" ... Oh wait, wrong thread. Super cool look!

TheITGuy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Ridgeline RTL-E, 2021 Toyota Rav4 Limit

Grabberbluemach

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 jku Sahara, 2010 mustang GT, 1970 Mach 1, 2020 gladiator rubicon