m.facebook.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Certified Emergency Manager
Vehicle Showcase
My Black Gladiator- JTR.Spartacus. Now with soft top, Ace rock rails, Ace bumper and Warn winch.

BDBC48C0-9500-4759-8A97-C1C17BF4F194.jpeg

DarkerSideJT

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport S
Occupation
Engineer
After promising I'd never have another black vehicle I again returned to the dark side. Took delivery this past week. Decided to go with a sport s and add mods as I go. So far I have a 2.5 inch lift matte bronze wheels on 35s, led headlights, stubby antenna, and nerf bars on order. This past weekend I put on a 15% tint all around.
Jeep Gladiator BLACK Gladiator JT Club IMG_20200514_220856_137

Last edited:

Raven

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport S Max Tow
After promising I'd never have another black vehicle I again returned to the dark side. Took delivery this past week. Decided to go with a sport s and add mods as I go. So far I have a 2.5 inch lift matte bronze wheels on 35s, led headlights, stubby antenna, and nerf bars on order. This past weekend I put on a 15% tint all around.
Jeep Gladiator BLACK Gladiator JT Club IMG_20200514_220856_137
What wheels are you going with?

Sponsored

sage9984

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JT Overland
Occupation
Engineer
Rocktrix matte bronze with the falken a/t 35s. Originally was going to go with something from black rhino but decided to go bronze instead of black.

Jeep Gladiator BLACK Gladiator JT Club 20200518_150054
When are you putting them on? Looking forward to the pics. Rims look outstanding. Where did you get them from? Amazon has aset of 4 for $500. Is that the best price?

DarkerSideJT

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport S
Occupation
Engineer
When are you putting them on? Looking forward to the pics. Rims look outstanding. Where did you get them from? Amazon has aset of 4 for $500. Is that the best price?
I'm putting them on with the 2.5 inch lift on Thursday. I'll update with pics. I put my nerf bars on this evening! And yes I believe that's the cheapest price for those wheels

sage9984

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JT Overland
Occupation
Engineer
I'm putting them on with the 2.5 inch lift on Thursday. I'll update with pics. I put my nerf bars on this evening! And yes I believe that's the cheapest price for those wheels
Which lift did you go with?

Sponsored

DarkerSideJT

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport S
Occupation
Engineer
Cut those air dams out! Totally transforms the look of the front end you will love it
Haha I agree. doing that tomorrow. Didn't want to keep the wires exposed and didn't have the tool to do it.
Sponsored