First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gobi Gladiator
Occupation
Roller Coaster Tester
Thanks, For the info And you are so right I don’t want to be throwing money away hand over fist with my indecisiveness so I need to pull the trigger and decide. We (shop and I) are waiting on my wheels to arrive said they’d get tires next day, so I could change my mind for a few more days. I switched my mind from the 35”x12.5x17” to the 315/70r/17 and C instead of E simply for the ride. Every place I talked to said it’s smoother, quieter and “less stiff” BUT I really do like the larger look, I wish there was a better C option for the 37”s.
Yea, I'm not sure you will find anything in 37 in a C rating. At that point there are a couple considerations, more sidewall and they are made for off road so they have a thicker sidewall to prevent damage from rocks and other stuff on the trails. I think at the point that you have a 37 you won't be able to tell much difference. But for sure I have seen more than a few people on this forum and other placer that were selling their 35s because the went to 37. Or bigger.
Sponsored

usc4duke

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
350z; 2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
I just finished my order (see build below) with @Travis@TriCityJeep! It is going to take a while but I am so excited to see my very first Jeep!!!

Gladiator Rubicon
Gobi
Trailer tow package
Forward facing trail cam
Premium sunrider soft top
8.4” radio and premium audio package
Black leather seats
Bluetooth speaker
Premium LED light package
Auxiliary switch group
Cargo management with trail rail system
Automatic transmission

Gobi Wan K

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gobi Gladiator
Occupation
Roller Coaster Tester
Put my Gobi decals on. Got the drivers side a bit crooked even after measuring several times. Didn't put these on wet since I figured I could line them up. Doh
Jeep Gladiator GOBI Gladiator JT Club 20200525_160149
Jeep Gladiator GOBI Gladiator JT Club 20200525_163012

Sponsored

z0lt3c

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Sport
Build Thread
Link
Gobi Update!!

Jeep Gladiator GOBI Gladiator JT Club 20200609_195015

takeitsleazy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT, 2008 JL
Anyone running silver wheels? Maybe on a rubi? I’ve been convinced I’d get the XD FMJs when I replace my tires, but I can’t shake the feeing that all-brushed wheels would really pop on a gobi

Nick83

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator
Occupation
Art Director
Anyone running silver wheels? Maybe on a rubi? I’ve been convinced I’d get the XD FMJs when I replace my tires, but I can’t shake the feeing that all-brushed wheels would really pop on a gobi
Yea I went with Mopars preformance wheel which is like a two textured gun metal
Jeep Gladiator GOBI Gladiator JT Club 1
Jeep Gladiator GOBI Gladiator JT Club 2

Sponsored

Veloruche

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator Sport
Yea I went with Mopars preformance wheel which is like a two textured gun metal
I saw your post a while back and said then this is one of the classiest looking JT’s. While I know the trend is wheels and tires sticking 10” outside the fender I personally don’t care for that look. These wheels and tires with the Mopar 2” lift looks perfect.

Nick83

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator
Occupation
Art Director
Oh forgot to ask what size tire are you runnin? 285/75 or 315/70.
Thank you Veloruche, that means a lot! So Im running 35/12.5/17. I actually ended up having two sets of 35's. KM3 M/T that I put on the stock wheels and Running Yokohama X-AT on the Mopar performance wheel. The Yokohama's last a lot longer and are quieter for daily driving

Nick83

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator
Occupation
Art Director
Figured I'd post a few more minor upgrades since i'm on here. After the first time riding on a super sunny and hot day without a hardtop I got really fried and almost felt heat stroked. I spent a ton of time trying to find a sun shade that worked for me. First I got the Mopar sun bonnet which was really nice but when I got it home I realized that it would take the initial instal but half of it would have to be taken off each time you want to put the hard top back on which I wanted a solution to have both. I ended up going with a company called XG Cargo. Its their Magne-Lok. I REALLY love it and can be used along side the grab handles I have installed and also can remain on the vehicle with the hard tops in place. I also bought the Mopar bed rails which after having them for a few weeks I find it absolutely necessary. Its come in so handy with securing cargo in place.
Jeep Gladiator GOBI Gladiator JT Club Screen Shot 2020-06-15 at 8.24.37 AM
Jeep Gladiator GOBI Gladiator JT Club Screen Shot 2020-06-15 at 8.25.00 AM
Jeep Gladiator GOBI Gladiator JT Club Screen Shot 2020-06-15 at 8.25.20 AM

five0.4tluv

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 Gobi JTR and '17 JKU
Figured I'd post a few more minor upgrades since i'm on here. After the first time riding on a super sunny and hot day without a hardtop I got really fried and almost felt heat stroked. I spent a ton of time trying to find a sun shade that worked for me. First I got the Mopar sun bonnet which was really nice but when I got it home I realized that it would take the initial instal but half of it would have to be taken off each time you want to put the hard top back on which I wanted a solution to have both. I ended up going with a company called XG Cargo. Its their Magne-Lok. I REALLY love it and can be used along side the grab handles I have installed and also can remain on the vehicle with the hard tops in place. I also bought the Mopar bed rails which after having them for a few weeks I find it absolutely necessary. Its come in so handy with securing cargo in place.
What freedom type holder do you have there?
Sponsored