Bunchahoopla

Bunchahoopla

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Sport
Hey there I don't see any pre amp RCA's to add aftermarket amplifiers. Is that correct?
Actually, on one of the wiring harness that plug into the back had RCAs for aftermarket amplifiers. Hope that helps
Sponsored

Gunnuts

First Name
Lucas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Sport S Max Tow
Build Thread
Link
I love the look of your tires. I think I'll have to go with the 35x10.5 too. Great build, I'll probably be pinging you while I complete mine.

First JT

First Name
Javier
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep gladiator Overland
Ups just dropped off some BAM goodies. Got the mopar steel bumper, steel skid plate, brackets and hardware. I will install the bumper probably on Monday. For those that are interested I will take measurements before and after on how much of a drop I get before I do the teraflex spacer install. I will also try to take a lot of photos of the install for those that want this bumper on a sport.

8324363D-41E3-4041-BC35-1693A5AF8321.jpeg
How much did you spend for this bumper? and from where?

OP
OP
Bunchahoopla

Bunchahoopla

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I love the look of your tires. I think I'll have to go with the 35x10.5 too. Great build, I'll probably be pinging you while I complete mine.
I appreciate the compliment. I am very happy with them so far. Definitely look around they go on sale often and have heard guys getting them for around $160 a piece...either Walmart or Amazon. Definitely let me know what you do. Would love to check it out.

OP
OP
Bunchahoopla

Bunchahoopla

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
How much did you spend for this bumper? and from where?
I got the bumper from BAM wholesale. They had the cheapest price I have seen on the bumper. ($753). They are a wholesaler So you will have to order the bumper and skid plate separately. Skid plate was $108. The only other hardware you will need are 7 screws to attach the skid plate and potentially the skid plate bracket and close out panel unless you are running a winch in the future you will not need it. I will attach a screen shot of my order from them so you have part numbers for the close out panel, brackets and screws. I also ordered the LED tail lamps from them. Great customer service but the web site could be more user friendly. Do a google search as well. I want to say I got a Promo code as well. Hope this helps and let me know if you need anything else.

link to bumper:
https://www.bamwholesaleparts.com/oem-parts/mopar-2018-2020-jeep-wrangler-jl-and-gladiator-jt-rubicon-bumper-front-off-road-steel-3-piece-new-mopar-oem-82215121ad?c=bD02Jm49U2VhcmNoIFJlc3VsdHMmYT1qZWVwJm89Z2xhZGlhdG9yJnk9MjAyMCZ0PXJ1Ymljb24mZT0zLTZsLXY2LWdhcw==
Jeep Gladiator Bunchahoopla White Sport Build 9B368E02-8313-4AFD-A139-BBEDBC6462C1

Sponsored

First JT

First Name
Javier
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep gladiator Overland
I got the bumper from BAM wholesale. They had the cheapest price I have seen on the bumper. ($753). They are a wholesaler So you will have to order the bumper and skid plate separately. Skid plate was $108. The only other hardware you will need are 7 screws to attach the skid plate and potentially the skid plate bracket and close out panel unless you are running a winch in the future you will not need it. I will attach a screen shot of my order from them so you have part numbers for the close out panel, brackets and screws. I also ordered the LED tail lamps from them. Great customer service but the web site could be more user friendly. Do a google search as well. I want to say I got a Promo code as well. Hope this helps and let me know if you need anything else.

link to bumper:
https://www.bamwholesaleparts.com/oem-parts/mopar-2018-2020-jeep-wrangler-jl-and-gladiator-jt-rubicon-bumper-front-off-road-steel-3-piece-new-mopar-oem-82215121ad?c=bD02Jm49U2VhcmNoIFJlc3VsdHMmYT1qZWVwJm89Z2xhZGlhdG9yJnk9MjAyMCZ0PXJ1Ymljb24mZT0zLTZsLXY2LWdhcw==
Jeep Gladiator Bunchahoopla White Sport Build 9B368E02-8313-4AFD-A139-BBEDBC6462C1
Thank you for the response!

GladiatorPilot

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator
Build Thread
Link

link to bumper:
I'm about to do this and thanks for posting this part list! Did you have to use nutserts for the skid plate brackets?

OP
OP
Bunchahoopla

Bunchahoopla

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I'm about to do this and thanks for posting this part list! Did you have to use nutserts for the skid plate brackets?
You could use the nutserts. I was able to bolt the skid plate bracket to the existing bracket on the frame so the lower bolts on the skid plate could attach to. I forgot to order the nutserts but had some long enough bolts to make it work. For about a week I was able to run the skid plate without the bracket....it attaches to the bumper with 5 screws and makes it safe enough to drive but if you did any sort of trails you will want the 2 lower bolts in as well. Reading this reply, i know pictures would help. I will have a day in the garage tomorrow where I can take off the skid plate and post pics for ya.

GladiatorPilot

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator
Build Thread
Link
You could use the nutserts. I was able to bolt the skid plate bracket to the existing bracket on the frame so the lower bolts on the skid plate could attach to. I forgot to order the nutserts but had some long enough bolts to make it work. For about a week I was able to run the skid plate without the bracket....it attaches to the bumper with 5 screws and makes it safe enough to drive but if you did any sort of trails you will want the 2 lower bolts in as well. Reading this reply, i know pictures would help. I will have a day in the garage tomorrow where I can take off the skid plate and post pics for ya.
Thanks!!!

Gunnuts

First Name
Lucas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Sport S Max Tow
Build Thread
Link
I appreciate the compliment. I am very happy with them so far. Definitely look around they go on sale often and have heard guys getting them for around $160 a piece...either Walmart or Amazon. Definitely let me know what you do. Would love to check it out.
Ended up at 174 a piece. Mounted them today. Still a great deal, I love these tires.

Sponsored

OP
OP
Bunchahoopla

Bunchahoopla

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ended up at 174 a piece. Mounted them today. Still a great deal, I love these tires.
That is a good deal. Let me see some pics when you can!

OP
OP
Bunchahoopla

Bunchahoopla

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Thanks!!!
When do you plan on placing the order? I got delayed yesterday and didn’t have time to get the skid plate off but I know I can before the end of the week.

OP
OP
Bunchahoopla

Bunchahoopla

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Thanks!!!
got it done today. Attached are pics showing the sport factory frame without the skid plate bracket and then some pics with the bracket installed. I didn’t use the nutserts...I found a whole in the bracket that I was able to run a bolt and locking nut through. This allows the 2 bottom screws in the skid plate to attach to the bracket.

Jeep Gladiator Bunchahoopla White Sport Build 97A87030-15F8-4AE3-9D9E-14C4ECDAFC12

Jeep Gladiator Bunchahoopla White Sport Build 0F495CBE-D372-406F-A84D-9B9F15756616

Jeep Gladiator Bunchahoopla White Sport Build EF90B0C4-813D-4947-BE7B-002ECB27CB43

Jeep Gladiator Bunchahoopla White Sport Build E68FC231-98F4-4D1D-B056-DF20E4C604DF

Jeep Gladiator Bunchahoopla White Sport Build 0C296688-A605-447E-A6D8-FACA650D7073

Last edited:

GladiatorPilot

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator
Build Thread
Link
got it done today. Attached are pics showing the sport factory frame without the skid plate bracket and then some pics with the bracket installed. I didn’t use the nutserts...I found a whole in the bracket that I was able to run a bolt and locking but through. This allows the 2 bottom screws in the skid plate to attach to the bracket.

Jeep Gladiator Bunchahoopla White Sport Build Front three four w tires

Thank you for doing this! These pictures are very helpful!
Sponsored