First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator
Occupation
Nurse
Like the others, I'd love to hear an update. I'm debating between the Rubicon Express lift and the Mopar lift with a spacer to level it. The biggest difference seems to be the springs themselves and the adjustable track bar that comes with the RE lift, but I'd buy anyway for the Mopar.

I'm kinda also concerned that you stated the ride was stiffer, but you have an overland and much of that can be contributed to what you started with compared to what you have now in terms of the suspension. The overland suspension is known to be a bit softer compared to the Rubicon and Max Tow.
Sponsored

Slyboots2313

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator
I did the same to mine and glad I didn't go with the 37's I was considering. Looks great and very practical for day to day use.

02032020A.JPG
@Wayne When you say you did the same, are you referring to the lift? A few of us are curious what the longer term impressions are of the RE 3.5/2.5 lift

Cincinnati Brian

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Overland, Crystal Granite, Soft Top, 2.5" Rubicon Express, 35 x 12.5 KO2 mounted on 18” Black Rhino Armory wheels
Occupation
Sales
Vehicle Showcase
2020 Crystal Granite, 2.5" Rubicon Express Lift, 18" Black Rhino Arsenal wheels and 35x12.5 BFG KO2's.

I post only to help those looking to decide between 35s and 37s. I agonized over it but love the proportions of how it turned out. Happy trails!

Gladiator Before.jpg

Gladiator After.jpg

Cincinnati Brian

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Overland, Crystal Granite, Soft Top, 2.5" Rubicon Express, 35 x 12.5 KO2 mounted on 18” Black Rhino Armory wheels
Occupation
Sales
Vehicle Showcase
2020 Crystal Granite, 2.5" Rubicon Express Lift, 18" Black Rhino Arsenal wheels and 35x12.5 BFG KO2's.

I post only to help those looking to decide between 35s and 37s. I agonized over it but love the proportions of how it turned out. Happy trails!

Jeep Gladiator Kev’s Build - Overland 35s / 3.5” Lift Gladiator After

Jeep Gladiator Kev’s Build - Overland 35s / 3.5” Lift Gladiator After
Just a quick update to this. Been about 1,000 miles since the lift and frankly the ride seems great to me. Perhaps a bit stiffer but nothing you wouldn't expect. When the lift and tires were first done, they had the tires at 39 PSI. Dropped to 35 PSI and softened the ride considerably over the small bumps and potholes.

Sponsored

MoparMan

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Overland
Occupation
Existence
Can you show us a picture with the wheels/tires showing how far past the fender this combo sticks out?

Free2roam

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator
Occupation
Fabricator by trade/ Maintenance Mechanic
Man both those trucks look badass. Looks like I'm sticking with 2.5 Clayton lift and 35s with Black Rhino's maybe Armory wheels in gray. Offset on both Cincinnati truck and Kev please. Diesel or gasser?

OP
OP
KevMOK

KevMOK

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Overland
Man both those trucks look badass. Looks like I'm sticking with 2.5 Clayton lift and 35s with Black Rhino's maybe Armory wheels in gray. Offset on both Cincinnati truck and Kev please. Diesel or gasser?
yeah, I like the Armory’s. I thought about them seriously and once I saw the Teraflex Nomads I knew I wa Ted those. The Teraflex have 0 offset, 4.75” backspacing. Gasser

OP
OP
KevMOK

KevMOK

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Overland
Replaced silver grill inserts with black
Jeep Gladiator Kev’s Build - Overland 35s / 3.5” Lift 6EF4DB8F-E2C6-4A9B-8266-3681DD05355E

Sponsored

TNGatorBrad

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator, 1985 CJ8 Scrambler and 2014 Grand Cherokee WK2 (For Sale)
Occupation
Executive Director
Those black grill inserts make the front look so much better than the silvers... I need to switch mine out on my overland too.

RangerG

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator
Occupation
Aircraft Maintenance Instructor
1st I would like to state for the record. All the tucks on this thread look great. That’s is what is great about Jeep’s. Build it the way you like. Here is my build.
Icon stage 8 lift. 2.5”
35x12.50x 17” method wheels w/Toyo open country RT tires
Mopar off-road bumper w/ warn 10000 winch
Baja Design off road lights
Rock slide engineering rock slider/steps
Rock Hard skids plates

6BBB9564-0E77-4F6E-9246-741FC7CDB4E9.jpeg

9EF7B127-1EB0-4702-A854-337C3BDC4754.jpeg

82EBF11C-7B72-413B-9F9A-CEAF8060CF44.jpeg

Mikey_89

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon
Vehicle Showcase
Did you get a programmer and adjust the tire size with the computer? If not, 8th gear will be impossible to get into/keep and mpg will definitely fall until adjusted.

j.o.y.ride

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 Gladiator Overland
Did you get a programmer and adjust the tire size with the computer? If not, 8th gear will be impossible to get into/keep and mpg will definitely fall until adjusted.
MPG suck one way or another. Bigger more resistant tires, no way around that.

The computer adjustment of tire size is to get correct speedo, mpg calcs, and odometer. That's it.

Reprogramming has nothing to do with shift points or gear selection. People think it does but it is placebo effect.

Changing tire size also will not improve mpg. It will look like it in the dash but that's just bc the computer adjusted it's calculation for display. What the engine actually uses will be no different.
Sponsored