Not seeing any overland pictures

ajmg8trNC

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator JT Sting Gray
I took those ugly things off. I am looking for some rubicon rails. Just want to cover the seam. I haven't leveled it yet. I am not going to lift because I want to stay with 33's. I ride all over the county for my job and don't want to kill gas mileage.
what tires and size did you go with?

Sponsored

HWKIGRL

First Name
Jennifer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Firecracker Red Gladiator Overland, 2” Mopar left. Grand Cherokee Trailhawk
Occupation
Small business owner
Jeep Gladiator Not seeing any overland pictures 3EA54FF2-5A22-460C-A6C0-BD32F053B1D0
Jeep Gladiator Not seeing any overland pictures 07111EFA-F977-43A3-87A4-8AFEAD171777

Got my Overland three 1/2 weeks ago. Had 2” Mopar lift installed at dealer before I made the 3+ hour trip to pick it up. After multiple bumps in the road he FINALLY got his new shoes installed yesterday!!
17” Pro Comp Predator wheels. 0 offset and 35x12 BFGoodrich A/T KO2s
My son and I blacked out the Jeep badges the first week we had it. Have a couple more small mods in the next week: Black replacement grill insert will be installed a Monday, waiting on black lock covers and hinge covers, have custom vent decals coming, my son’s High-school Varsity “logo” a Crusader helmet in black (their colors are black and red.) looking for black replacement “screws” for the center plate on the wheels (right now they are shiny silver and don’t match the almost matte raw steel of the faux beadlock, or the graphite gray or black on the wheel??)

Next big mod is Hauk bumper I saw in this thread (I’m in love!!) but with private school payments and needing to buy my 15.5 year old a vehicle...mommy’s on a budget

Bonus: The top has been off all but two or three days...gotta love SoCal sun!

Sponsored

Slyboots2313

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator
I’m so jealous of those of you who can leave the top off for extended periods. I have to check the weather hourly in Ohio. Lol
O-H! The struggle is real, my friend. Almost stripped it down yesterday to run errands, weather app said I should be ok, but my spidey sense was tingling. 5 miles down the highway it was a torrential downpour! Ha