Sponsored

Not seeing any overland pictures

HWKIGRL

First Name
Jennifer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Firecracker Red Gladiator Overland, 2” Mopar left. Grand Cherokee Trailhawk
Occupation
Small business owner
I’m so jealous of those of you who can leave the top off for extended periods. I have to check the weather hourly in Ohio. Lol
Unfortunately the rain gear covers are sold out or I’d leave the darn thing off till December!!
Sponsored

Jeepnoob34

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Overland
O-H! The struggle is real, my friend. Almost stripped it down yesterday to run errands, weather app said I should be ok, but my spidey sense was tingling. 5 miles down the highway it was a torrential downpour! Ha
Yea. I’ve had it naked since Wednesday morning. Started sprinkling while out yesterday. As long as I was driving, the cab never got wet. I’m waiting to put it all back together because I’m expecting my JTopsUSA sunshade today....finally. After I get that installed, I’ll button everything back up.

Sponsored

Mr. Wuf

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Overland
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Principal
It would be extremely tight, and I imagine you'd rub trying to do anything other than drive in a straight line on a flat road.

dcjeep

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Can 35's go on an Overland without a lift?
Jeep Gladiator Not seeing any overland pictures KO2s Installed

Yes, here is a picture below of my wheel/tire combo before the lift. Normal driving it's fine but any off-road articulation you'll see some rubbing of your inner fender well in the front wheels.

P.Lo

First Name
Philippe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Overland

Yes, here is a picture below of my wheel/tire combo before the lift. Normal driving it's fine but any off-road articulation you'll see some rubbing of your inner fender well in the front wheels.
That's awesome if I can put 35's on my Overland with no add on lift!!! Would you happen to have a pic directly from the side to see how well they fill the wheel wells?
Really liking what I see in this pic. The only off-road terrain my JT will see is the beach, so 35's may work great for me.

dcjeep

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
That's awesome if I can put 35's on my Overland with no add on lift!!! Would you happen to have a pic directly from the side to see how well they fill the wheel wells?
Really liking what I see in this pic. The only off-road terrain my JT will see is the beach, so 35's may work great for me.
Sorry I don't.

chrisblaze

First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW 328d

Thank you, want I want to do is put 35's on my stock rim and add a lift later, you have given me hope.....

Sponsored

Jugotit

First Name
Al
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Overland
Hi,
I am interested in replacing my stock tires on my 2020 Gladiator Overland.
I want to keep my stock rims and put larger tires 35 or 37, currently without a lift.
Any suggestion on best larger tire, and weather I will need to do any lift or modifications.

Thanks,

Al