Sponsored

STING GRAY Gladiator JT Club

DunnMan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
So, I've ordered a Stingray JT in Rubicon trim and now spending money before it even shows up. I want to put AEV Borah wheels on it since they are pretty much all I can find that are hub centric and +25 offset.....I don't want a lot of tire poke slinging crap up the side of my ride.

Anyway, I can't decide between the Borah in Onyx or in Satin black. I like the look of satin black against the grey body but honestly I'm sick of running black wheels. On the other hand while I like the look of the Onyx colour Borah wheels I feel it might look too 'matchy' against the grey paint....whereas the black wheels would offer more contrast.

First world problems.....

Sponsored

Nick1941

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep JL
Jeep Gladiator STING GRAY Gladiator JT Club IMG_20200625_162344_876
Jeep Gladiator STING GRAY Gladiator JT Club IMG_20200625_162344_875
Jeep Gladiator STING GRAY Gladiator JT Club 20200625_174801

Just took delivery yesterday of my 2020JT!
NJ Sport S
7" radio, Cold weather, Trailer Tow, AT tires, HardTop, Auto, Painted fenders. Been following this Truck like many for a longgggg time. So happy to finally get one. Wife has a MY18' JL and I am coming from a WRX. We just purchased our 1st house in Dec. and I wanted a truck for improvements but I also wanted a jeep.... Best of both worlds!

Strider62

First Name
C.B.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi A5; Gladiator Overland
Been posting all my upgrades since I bought mine on the “What did you do to your Gladiator today” page, but thought I’d cross post some love here...
Latest upgrade - added the Fab Fours Overland rack. Works just fine with the soft top, and looks perfect in black.
Jeep Gladiator STING GRAY Gladiator JT Club C0677BC3-FCB4-45EA-990D-DFCD117606ED
Jeep Gladiator STING GRAY Gladiator JT Club 5ACCCB45-853B-45E5-96BA-333137B7198B
Jeep Gladiator STING GRAY Gladiator JT Club 5E922AA9-A8F6-4885-8312-29B40DE7CF0F

Sponsored

BullMoose1776

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR
So, I've ordered a Stingray JT in Rubicon trim and now spending money before it even shows up. I want to put AEV Borah wheels on it since they are pretty much all I can find that are hub centric and +25 offset.....I don't want a lot of tire poke slinging crap up the side of my ride.

Anyway, I can't decide between the Borah in Onyx or in Satin black. I like the look of satin black against the grey body but honestly I'm sick of running black wheels. On the other hand while I like the look of the Onyx colour Borah wheels I feel it might look too 'matchy' against the grey paint....whereas the black wheels would offer more contrast.

First world problems.....
AEV Salta in Satin Black on a Stinggray JL, for reference.

IMG_20200701_145055.jpg

-miko-

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Volvo Wagon, Tundra, Nissan NV, '21 Gladiator
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Product Designer
:LOL: Finally joined the club yesterday. Ordered a Sting Gray Base Manual in April and between the manual recall and the Covid plant shutdown it took almost 12 weeks to get it... but well worth the wait!

Jeep Gladiator STING GRAY Gladiator JT Club gladiator
Sponsored