First Name
Lucas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Sport S Max Tow
Build Thread
Link
Got the tires on today. I'll get it cleaned up tomorrow. Tires are Kenda Klever 35x10.50. I love it. The outside of the tire is at the outside of the fender. I want full articulation with the truck sitting as low as possible so I'll look at that next. If you have suggestions, let me know. Just about all my changes have come from people on this forum. Thanks.

Front three four w tires.jpeg

Front tire look.jpeg

Back tire look.jpeg
Sponsored

Pat2Alaska

First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Hydro-Blue Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
IT Jedi
Got the tires on today. I'll get it cleaned up tomorrow. Tires are Kenda Klever 35x10.50. I love it. The outside of the tire is at the outside of the fender. I want full articulation with the truck sitting as low as possible so I'll look at that next. If you have suggestions, let me know. Just about all my changes have come from people on this forum. Thanks.

Jeep Gladiator Rubiclone Lunch Addition Back tire look

Very nice build!

OP
OP
Gunnuts

Gunnuts

First Name
Lucas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Very nice build!
Thank you! If it wasn't for all the other members showing off their mods and wealth of knowledge here, I'm not sure I would've come up with this stuff on my own. Funny how I ended up making it look like a Rubicon because that wasn't the plan when I started. I was out the door on this thing 20k cheaper than a Rubicon....wondered if I should've started with one but I've met so many great people in my search for parts and gotten to know my vehicle doing the work myself. I wouldn't trade the experience now and glad (iator) I went this route. Soon I'll be done showing and start going.

OP
OP
Gunnuts

Gunnuts

First Name
Lucas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Had a good week with easy, satisfying changes to the truck. Put in Rubicon front springs and Fox shocks all around. It leveled it out pretty close and won't add a spacer. I really like the way in drives. I added the Fox 2.0 Steering Stabilizer. It firms up the steering a little but seems to add more consistency in the steering, especially around corners. Strongly recommend. Added the Mopar winch guard. I like the lower profile even if it doesn't add any practicality. Threw in some floor mats. Added the trail rail system. The included rivnuts both spun in the bed before they were tight so I removed the taillights and put a socket on the rivnut. That allowed me to tighten it up.

Spring Change.jpg

Front Rubi On.jpg

BB Angle.jpg

FSS.jpg

Mats In.jpg

Trail Rail In.jpg

avlamonte

First Name
Allan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JTR
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Retired
Every looks great! I don’t know how you plan on using your glad (iator), but if you plan on encountering any rocks, I suggest getting that nice new steering stabilizer out of harm’s way with something like the Synergy relocation kit. Just my 2cents. Keep up the good work!

Sponsored

OP
OP
Gunnuts

Gunnuts

First Name
Lucas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Every looks great! I don’t know how you plan on using your glad (iator), but if you plan on encountering any rocks, I suggest getting that nice new steering stabilizer out of harm’s way with something like the Synergy relocation kit. Just my 2cents. Keep up the good work!
Thanks! I haven't had it on anything but gravel roads. In August I'll be doing sections of the Mid-Atlantic BDR every weekend (I hope) and that is a mild route. Next year I'm hoping to do the Trans America Trail. I doubt I'll be getting into anything too serious but never say never. I'll look into that, thanks.

avlamonte

First Name
Allan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JTR
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Retired
Thanks! I haven't had it on anything but gravel roads. In August I'll be doing sections of the Mid-Atlantic BDR every weekend (I hope) and that is a mild route. Next year I'm hoping to do the Trans America Trail. I doubt I'll be getting into anything too serious but never say never. I'll look into that, thanks.
Happy to help. For some the philosophy is “I’ll replace it when I break it!” Mine is “beef that shit up so it don’t break!” :rock:

OP
OP
Gunnuts

Gunnuts

First Name
Lucas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Got the CMM mirrors in today. Took the doors off for the first time and went for a drive. This is an amazingly engineered product. It's small and tucks in close to the cab so you can't see all the way around the vehicle well but the mirror is convex so there are no blind spots between them and your rear view. Absolutely no slipping or vibration. They go on quick and come off quick. A little spendy but I recommend them. My wife wanted to ditch hers and get these as soon as she sat in the truck with them.

Mirror 1.jpg

Mirror 2.jpg

Doors off .jpg
Sponsored