First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator
Occupation
Computer Stuff....
Slow start but already got it out in the woods. Guts are still stock. Just some fun stuff on the outside to get started. Super happy with my first jeep, however sounds like there is already a recall on the clutch, maybe the new one will up the towing capacity a bit. ;-)
Jeep Gladiator Baby Yoda's New Ride InkedIMG_3454_LI

Jeep Gladiator Baby Yoda's New Ride IMG_3062.JPG

Jeep Gladiator Baby Yoda's New Ride DC40D16A-EDA4-4E67-B402-0980235B5151.JPG

Jeep Gladiator Baby Yoda's New Ride IMG_3995.JPG
Sponsored

OP
OP
robglass

robglass

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator
Occupation
Computer Stuff....
What bed rack is that?
Ed Datin, out of Idaho I believe. Great Guy, give him a call, and he'll talk your ear off. It's one of 3 racks that I saw that fit over top of the Softtopper. It's a good price point for what it is. Not as fancy as some of the big names. One suggestion I would have is get some rubber piping to run between the bed and rack, I had a few small leaks on really wet days. Ed's website https://datinfab.com/

Frenzyrider

First Name
Ess
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
Occupation
Svc
Ed Datin, out of Idaho I believe. Great Guy, give him a call, and he'll talk your ear off. It's one of 3 racks that I saw that fit over top of the Softtopper. It's a good price point for what it is. Not as fancy as some of the big names. One suggestion I would have is get some rubber piping to run between the bed and rack, I had a few small leaks on really wet days. Ed's website https://datinfab.com/
Great. Thanks!

JohnnyUtah

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 JK, 2016 JKU, 2020 JT Mojave
Slow start but already got it out in the woods. Guts are still stock. Just some fun stuff on the outside to get started. Super happy with my first jeep, however sounds like there is already a recall on the clutch, maybe the new one will up the towing capacity a bit. ;-)

@robglass Can you put the topper down with the bedrack on?

Sponsored

OP
OP
robglass

robglass

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator
Occupation
Computer Stuff....
@robglass Can you put the topper down with the bedrack on?
Not fully attached as the soft toper arches up in the middle higher than the rack and then folds down. I reversed the pins used to attach the topper to it's rails, so I can remove it fully open and then collapse it, and store it. It's not too hard to do but not as quick for sure without the bed rack. Removing it seems to be easier than putting on that way. For me I wouldn't travel around with it collapsed anyway so this works well for me but maybe not others.

You up in Tri Cities still? if so we'll have to go wheeling some time.

KurtP

First Name
Kurt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S/C Mojave
Occupation
Only Fans Content Creator
The thing that appeals about that set up to me is i can get back from a trip, and (seemingly anyway) make my pick up truck a pick up truck again.
Sponsored