Sponsored

Gladiators on Mopar 2" Lift Kit

Moabite

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Rubicon
After almost a year and 10,000 miles, I finally decided to lift it...Mopar 2" with 35" Falkens:

Jeep Gladiator Gladiators on Mopar 2" Lift Kit Lifted1

Jeep Gladiator Gladiators on Mopar 2" Lift Kit Lifted2
Sponsored

Under-Pressure

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator
How much better is it?
Huge improvement. I ended up buying a Max tow over the Rubicon because of the ride. I was not impressed with the on road manners of the Rubicon. The Mopar lift has larger diameter Fox shocks than the stock Rubicon Fox shocks & I think they are tuned perfectly.

Red Hot Sloth

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JT
This looks great. Did you add any other parts when you originally lifted it, or just the Mopar kit and wheels/tires? Were you happy with the ride? I’m curious if other relocation brackets, etc. are needed. Did you have to do any trimming? Thanks!
Thanks man. Sorry taking so long to get back, I was on a weeklong camping trip up around Big Bear Lake, just returned home yesterday.
originally it was just the Mopar 2” lift, I then installed 1” spacer on the front, after I installed steel front bumper and winch the rake was a little more pronounced so I added an inch up front. Then a Fox steering stabilizer. I also installed JKS Quicker disconnects which have no change in ride characteristics until you disconnect.

Sponsored

WK2JT

First Name
Darren
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JTC
Vehicle Showcase
2" Mopar, 37x12.5x20 Maxxis Razr on Black Rhino Abrams. I had them custom pained.

Jeep Gladiator Gladiators on Mopar 2" Lift Kit 7FAFBF9F-26AE-4AAE-AF0C-4EB2B967EE16
Looks great man! Big difference from Saturday with the stock wheels/tires!

Jdschell

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
12 Accord, 20 Palisade, 20 Gladiator
Looks great man! Big difference from Saturday with the stock wheels/tires!
Yeah I know. I was nervous I wouldn't like the sand color but they look better on than in the bed of the truck.

How's the bumper?

WK2JT

First Name
Darren
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JTC
Vehicle Showcase
Yeah I know. I was nervous I wouldn't like the sand color but they look better on than in the bed of the truck.

How's the bumper?
I was looking at the black rhino armory in sand. I think it looks great on the white.

Bumper is waiting patiently for the winch and plate to show up. Far more patiently than I am, that is for sure.

VirTex

First Name
Gabe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Military
Would you guys say the 2 inch lift kit from Mopar is a more comfortable ride than the Rubicon stock lift?
I feel that the Mopar 2” lift makes it a little softer. It has more of a floating feel than the stock Rubicon set up when you hit undulations on the highway. I’ll likely buy some adjustable shocks (need to research) once I put some miles on the current Mopar Fox shocks.

4A9BB2A2-F80E-4FE6-9D6B-6F92EA7655B3.jpeg

Sponsored

BruteForce

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Website
utahbruteforce.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator, 2009 Ram 3500 CTD, 2001 Toyota 4Runner
Occupation
SVP/CISO
2" Mopar lift on 37's with Falcon 2 3.3 shocks.
Jeep Gladiator Gladiators on Mopar 2" Lift Kit 107913620_10223798227447307_7894050269961405334_n

Jdschell

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
12 Accord, 20 Palisade, 20 Gladiator
I feel that the Mopar 2” lift makes it a little softer. It has more of a floating feel than the stock Rubicon set up when you hit undulations on the highway. I’ll likely buy some adjustable shocks (need to research) once I put some miles on the current Mopar Fox shocks.

4A9BB2A2-F80E-4FE6-9D6B-6F92EA7655B3.jpeg
Even with the Mopar lift, I found that when I went with a different rated tire(load range F @30#) from the stock (load range C) the ride was a lot less bouncy. The steering tightened up and overall road manners were better.

Scutter

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 JKU HR, 2020 JEEP GLADIATOR
I have a JT Rubicon . I put Toyo MT 35x12.5x17 tires on it. I was going to put a 2" Mopar lift on mine and the dealer said it came standard with that lift already on it. I know the Rubicon comes with the Fox 2.0 shocks standard, but I find it hard to believe it comes with the 2" Mopar lift kit installed standard. So my question is why are these Rubicons buying something the dealer says is already installed on it.

furrymurray

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator SG Rubicon
I have a JT Rubicon . I put Toyo MT 35x12.5x17 tires on it. I was going to put a 2" Mopar lift on mine and the dealer said it came standard with that lift already on it. I know the Rubicon comes with the Fox 2.0 shocks standard, but I find it hard to believe it comes with the 2" Mopar lift kit installed standard. So my question is why are these Rubicons buying something the dealer says is already installed on it.
There are no lifts on the Rubicons unless you order the Mopar 2" lift or whatever size you can get. The Rubicons come with higher lined fenders in the front which gives you extra clearance to run a bigger tire. Sounds like your dealer may be misleading folks.

WK2JT

First Name
Darren
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JTC
Vehicle Showcase
The springs are 1” higher than the other models, but it’s not the 2” lift. You will gain approximately 2” on the Rubicon and about 3” on other non Rubicon/Mojave models with the Mopar lift.
Sponsored