Show Us Your Bumpers!

dustanner

First Name
Dustin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler
I thought it might be good to collect everyone’s bumper setups in one thread. (I searched but didn’t find one) So show us your bumpers/winches/lights and let us know what you like/don’t like about them. Thanks!
Sponsored

RJW10877

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Cherokee Altitude, Jeep Gladiator Mojave
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Firefighter/ EMT
I thought it might be good to collect everyone’s bumper setups in one thread. (I searched but didn’t find one) So show us your bumpers/winches/lights and let us know what you like/don’t like about them. Thanks!
I’m curious about these as well. When my JTM comes in, I’ll be looking to replace the front and rear, but I don’t know if it’s possible because of the skid plate and fluid reservoirs behind it. If I can’t change the front, I won’t change the back.

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Vehicle Showcase
Fab Fours Stubby with a Warn 9.5XP

Jeep Gladiator Show Us Your Bumpers! JTR 4
Jeep Gladiator Show Us Your Bumpers! JTR 2
Jeep Gladiator Show Us Your Bumpers! JTR 3

OP
OP
dustanner

dustanner

First Name
Dustin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler
Here's mine Rugged Ridge Spartan Full Width, Badland Apex 12000lb winch, and 4.5" Led Cannons. Love everything about all of it. Didn't want any regrets with this build so I'm planning it out.

Jeep Gladiator Show Us Your Bumpers! JTR 3
Wow that’s a great looking build! Not just the aesthetics, looks very functional. Your mix of black and Gobi is perfect. The shape of the bumper fits the lines of the Jeep so well. Great choices!

Sponsored

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Damn that’s a mean looking front-end! Man, random loading docks to flex on is something I’m miss about small town Alabama haha
Are you originally from here? What took you all the way out to Cali? Military?

Yeah, I live in a VERY small community, it's not a town where I live, the nearest "cities" are tiny little towns. The nearest big cities are about 30-45 minutes away. I happened to be taking something to my storage unit the other day, and saw that ramp and thought....."What the hell, I'm curious what she'll do...." Blew my mind with stock Rubicon suspension and a spacer lift. Now I understand "Because Jeep" and "Because Rubicon". :CWL: And the is coming from someone who's spend their entire life offroad, but always in old leaf-sprung Chevys and old Broncos and IH Scouts...Never anything with 4 links and coils on all 4 corners.

The top of that ramp is 36". If look closely you can see the vertical seam where the flat pad was poured, and then the ramp was poured afterwards. Where that seam is, is 36". I'm just a couple inches shy from being on the flat top of it. I'd say 33-34" of articulation.

Jeeperjamie

First Name
Jamie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 jeep gladiator
Occupation
Weyerhaeuser
Vehicle Showcase
Wow that’s a great looking build! Not just the aesthetics, looks very functional. Your mix of black and Gobi is perfect. The shape of the bumper fits the lines of the Jeep so well. Great choices!
Appreciate it. It's actually a Gator not a Gobi, different lighting affects how it looks, but yeah I'm lovin the setup as well. Another picture

Jeep Gladiator Show Us Your Bumpers! IMG_20200611_204318

OP
OP
dustanner

dustanner

First Name
Dustin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler
Appreciate it. It's actually a Gator not a Gobi, different lighting affects how it looks, but yeah I'm lovin the setup as well. Another picture

Oh wow! That shifts colors like my previous Sting Gray JL. Love it!

OP
OP
dustanner

dustanner

First Name
Dustin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler
Are you originally from here? What took you all the way out to Cali? Military?

Yeah, I live in a VERY small community, it's not a town where I live, the nearest "cities" are tiny little towns. The nearest big cities are about 30-45 minutes away. I happened to be taking something to my storage unit the other day, and saw that ramp and thought....."What the hell, I'm curious what she'll do...." Blew my mind with stock Rubicon suspension and a spacer lift. Now I understand "Because Jeep" and "Because Rubicon". :CWL: And the is coming from someone who's spend their entire life offroad, but always in old leaf-sprung Chevys and old Broncos and IH Scouts...Never anything with 4 links and coils on all 4 corners.

The top of that ramp is 36". If look closely you can see the vertical seam where the flat pad was poured, and then the ramp was poured afterwards. Where that seam is, is 36". I'm just a couple inches shy from being on the flat top of it. I'd say 33-34" of articulation.

Yep! Spent 30+ years in Gadsden/Rainbow City/Southside. We’re out here for my work and the ☀. The first time I flexed a Jeep was on a loading pad like that. My 93 XJ with 6” lift and 33s. I too was blown away ha. Cheers!

Sponsored

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Yep! Spent 30+ years in Gadsden/Rainbow City/Southside. We’re out here for my work and the ☀. The first time I flexed a Jeep was on a loading pad like that. My 93 XJ with 6” lift and 33s. I too was blown away ha. Cheers!
I hear ya. I've been out to Cali before, back in 2004. It was a nice place back then. The sun and the weather were amazing. There was a few things that weirded me out when I was out there, being that I was born and raised in Alabama where such things aren't commonplace. But other than that, it was a nice place to visit. 85º outside doing construction work on a roof, and scaffolding, and still hardly ever broke a sweat. It was amazing. After 2 weeks I had become well-acclimated to the climate. We got back off the plane in Birmingham and it was like it sucked the breath straight out of your body, and the sweating started. It was at that point where I understood how people from other places feel when they first come to the southeast in summertime. :CWL:

ADK Tiro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Music Teacher
Here's mine Rugged Ridge Spartan Full Width, Badland Apex 12000lb winch, and 4.5" Led Cannons. Love everything about all of it. Didn't want any regrets with this build so I'm planning it out.

Did you use the Badlands winch plate with that? I have the stock steel bumper and am wondering how much a difference the winch plate can make. $49 for the Badlands winch mount. $150+ for everything else I’ve seen.

Jeeperjamie

First Name
Jamie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 jeep gladiator
Occupation
Weyerhaeuser
Vehicle Showcase
Did you use the Badlands winch plate with that? I have the stock steel bumper and am wondering how much a difference the winch plate can make. $49 for the Badlands winch mount. $150+ for everything else I’ve seen.
With that bumper you don't need a winch plate, it has one built into it.

1st Foray

First Name
Drew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Sport S
Occupation
Real Estate
Just installed Rusty’s front and rear bumpers and Rusty’s front skid plate (not shown in this photo).

I’m running BFG 285/70R17 on factory (but powder coated) wheels.

Suspension is stock.

Front dropped 3/4” (no winch installed...yet) and the rear dropped 1/2” from the weight.

I have the Max Tow pkg.

rear bumper is a three-piece design that wraps around and is supported to the frame rails.I’ve only found four options so far that provide wrap-around support tied into the frame.

installation was tough. Product is stout but the instructions are missing quite a few details. I spent about an hour on the phone with a Rusty’s rep to help the next guy avoid my trials and tribulations.

Jeep Gladiator Show Us Your Bumpers! AA8402CC-8836-41B7-9FDD-55AC58185FF2
Jeep Gladiator Show Us Your Bumpers! AA8402CC-8836-41B7-9FDD-55AC58185FF2
Jeep Gladiator Show Us Your Bumpers! 217A4FA3-595C-4BAB-AD45-B010E7F20BC6
Jeep Gladiator Show Us Your Bumpers! F98F42B6-8BF0-454F-B84B-9269A74DE0A6