First Name
Jorge
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Dodge Ram RT, 2016 GC Summit, 2018 VW Beetle, 2020 Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
Power Plant CRO
Here we go, new to this forum. Just got this Mojave a few days ago, stock for now ;)...

Jeep Gladiator MOJAVE Edition Gladiator JT Club MOJAVE
Jeep Gladiator MOJAVE Edition Gladiator JT Club AA7A4A39-AB80-442D-9955-47B3D789986A

E7CB94D2-8F69-44FD-A467-F8357EBA9AF4.jpeg
Sponsored

Last edited:

GladiSD

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Mojave, 08 S2000 CR, 08 S2000, 22 392 XR Order
Build Thread
Link
Got mine this week as well!
Jeep Gladiator MOJAVE Edition Gladiator JT Club C0E8AED1-48EB-4EAF-9D46-A606BA82DB2F
Jeep Gladiator MOJAVE Edition Gladiator JT Club C0E8AED1-48EB-4EAF-9D46-A606BA82DB2F
Keep that beauty out of the CO hailstorms! I used to live there and I'd be nervous to leave that out ever!!

Sponsored

Kaumajet

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mojave
Occupation
Retired helicopter pilot / test pilot / accident investigator
Hi guys, just got mine last Saturday and love it. It's so far ahead of my JKU it's not even funny.

Sting Gray, with audio, tow, leather, dual top, advanced safety, safety, LED group, Trail Rails, cold wx…

Warn Elite bumper should arrive this week so I can get my winch mounted, and have a Switch Pro system coming. Weighing rack options now...

Cheers,

Brad

IMG_9783.jpeg

OP
OP
MoparMike

MoparMike

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler/Gladiator coming soon
Hi guys, just got mine last Saturday and love it. It's so far ahead of my JKU it's not even funny.

Sting Gray, with audio, tow, leather, dual top, advanced safety, safety, LED group, Trail Rails, cold wx…

Warn Elite bumper should arrive this week so I can get my winch mounted, and have a Switch Pro system coming. Weighing rack options now...

Cheers,

Brad

Jeep Gladiator MOJAVE Edition Gladiator JT Club IMG_9783
Awesome!

Jaxmax

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeeps....... 2021 Mojave , 2019 Wrangler
Occupation
Electrical Manager
Ok so this is driving me a little nuts, been years since I ordered a new car, dealer said 7-12 weeks, been three weeks, even odered an RSI cap for it already and that is hopefully coming in October! E-mailed my salesman to give me the info I need to track the build and delivery. Going to order Rough Country contoured steps for getting in and out as wife is a little vertically challenged. Font receiver hitch mounted surf rod / cooler rack will be first thing to do before hitting the surf fishing beaches this fall!
So just keep posting guys!......Jack

Sponsored

OP
OP
MoparMike

MoparMike

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ok so this is driving me a little nuts, been years since I ordered a new car, dealer said 7-12 weeks, been three weeks, even odered an RSI cap for it already and that is hopefully coming in October! E-mailed my salesman to give me the info I need to track the build and delivery. Going to order Rough Country contoured steps for getting in and out as wife is a little vertically challenged. Font receiver hitch mounted surf rod / cooler rack will be first thing to do before hitting the surf fishing beaches this fall!
So just keep posting guys!......Jack
I hope you get it soon!

steelponycowboy

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 JKU Rubicon HR, 2017 Cherokee, 2021 JTR
Occupation
Retired Peace Officer
Was going to sell my Rubicon and order a Mojave with a diesel but no diesel in the Mojave so I'm going to still sell the Rubicon and order a Rubicon with the diesel

OP
OP
MoparMike

MoparMike

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Was going to sell my Rubicon and order a Mojave with a diesel but no diesel in the Mojave so I'm going to still sell the Rubicon and order a Rubicon with the diesel
Hey, it's still a Gladiator, so it is still awesome! :like: