Not open for further replies.

GladiSD

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Mojave, 08 S2000 CR, 08 S2000, 22 392 XR Order
Build Thread
Link
I can't get ENOUGH of this color matched HB Mojave! Looks so so so good! Hands down, my favorite combo on the forum with the wheels! Thanks for posting more pics!
Sponsored

SloW8

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Mojave
Jeep Gladiator Mojave only Pic thread! B70A1F29-767C-4D6D-91FE-612F53DDF30E
Love my Gator Mojave! What’s everyone planning? Who’s planning to lift theirs? Since this model was built specifically for desert running what are the opinions on changing the setup with lifts and larger tires?
I don’t want to do a spacer lift. Thinking of small 37s like a KM3 and remove factory fender liners for clearance with swap to 4.88 gears.

Sponsored

First Name
Tim & Kelsea
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.canyonstateoverland.org
Vehicle(s)
2001 Wrangler, 2015 2dr Wrangler Willys, 2016 Wrangler JKU, 2020 Gladiator Mojave
So just about done with my build but having issues. Seems like none of the A pillar over windshield light bar mounts work with the Mojave? I've tried the KC and Fishbone mounts. Anyone have any insight?
Jeep Gladiator Mojave only Pic thread! CSO Gertie 4
Jeep Gladiator Mojave only Pic thread! CSO Gertie 5

Last edited:

TheSolarWizard

First Name
Memphis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
3.0 JT
Occupation
Solar & EV infrastructure
The cowl area is a lot different with the Mojave hood that’s likely the issue. 3-4 months of aftermarket will solve the issue no worries.

also how much weight have you got in there? Seems to be super squatting

First Name
Tim & Kelsea
Threads
Reaction score
Website
Vehicle(s)
2001 Wrangler, 2015 2dr Wrangler Willys, 2016 Wrangler JKU, 2020 Gladiator Mojave
The cowl area is a lot different with the Mojave hood that’s likely the issue. 3-4 months of aftermarket will solve the issue no worries.

also how much weight have you got in there? Seems to be super squatting
Yeah thats what I'm finding out. Not even the Mopar parts guys realize this yet.

It probably pushing 500lbs. the squat seems to be worse "looking" parked certain ways. The spacers go on next week and new springs if we still don't like the look/feel. Right now it still drives like a dream.

OP
OP
The Custom Jeep Builder

The Custom Jeep Builder

First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.doetschoffroad.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 392 Rubicon,. 2020 JT Rubicon
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Jeep Customizer
Yup....heres the details.

This hood was released in anticipation of the 6.4 motor going in to the JL Q1 of 2021. The entire hood is taller than all others. With that, the corner cowl pieces are also larger (raised). If you look really closely at pics between a Mojave an anything else youll see much less room between cowl and windshield. Same goes for the hood hinges which were recessed.

Will take some time before a windshield mount is developed specifically for that, but it will since this hood wont be going away.

First Name
Tim & Kelsea
Threads
Reaction score
Website
Vehicle(s)

This hood was released in anticipation of the 6.4 motor going in to the JL Q1 of 2021. The entire hood is taller than all others. With that, the corner cowl pieces are also larger (raised). If you look really closely at pics between a Mojave an anything else youll see much less room between cowl and windshield. Same goes for the hood hinges which were recessed.

Will take some time before a windshield mount is developed specifically for that, but it will since this hood wont be going away.

Thanks man. We thought if anyone would know you guys would. guess we're waiting to put the light bar on for a bit.

Sponsored

TheSolarWizard

First Name
Memphis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
3.0 JT
Occupation
Solar & EV infrastructure

is the gladiator getting the 392 as well?

OP
OP
The Custom Jeep Builder

The Custom Jeep Builder

First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.doetschoffroad.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 392 Rubicon,. 2020 JT Rubicon
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Jeep Customizer

Mac

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Hydro Blue Max Tow
Could someone post the part numbers off the front springs on a Mojave? I am interested in getting a set for my Sport S. Many thanks.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.