Sponsored

Greg’s white JT max tow

sdk131

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Sport S w/ Max Tow - Sarge Green
Looks great. This is what I want, a Crusher without the bull bar loop. Did you have to do it as a special request? I only see an option for "with bullbar" on their site.

OP
OP
Demo_slug

Demo_slug

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator 2020
Vehicle Showcase
Looks great. This is what I want, a Crusher without the bull bar loop. Did you have to do it as a special request? I only see an option for "with bullbar" on their site.
I ordered it from Northridge4x4 and used the litebrite coupon code. It’s was in stock

chrisblaze

First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW 328d
I have a question about your Lift. Did you have to add an adjustable track bar to line up the axels? Im reading that if you do not you’ll get the “crab walk”.

OP
OP
Demo_slug

Demo_slug

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator 2020
Vehicle Showcase
I have a question about your Lift. Did you have to add an adjustable track bar to line up the axels? Im reading that if you do not you’ll get the “crab walk”.
I installed the mopar kit. And I did not add adjustable track bars. I have not notice crab walk, but I wouldn’t expect to notice something that small from the driver seat. Maybe I need someone to follow me on the freeway.

Adjustable track bars should be pretty easy to add. And I was thinking about adding them to see if I noticed anything.

Sponsored

bgoman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JT Sport
Build Thread
Link
Loving this. I just ordered a '21 Sport S in white and this is the exact idea I had as far as looks. Quick question about the Mopar lift: did you have to replace either track bars, drag link, or relocate control arms, etc.? Or just the steering damper?

OP
OP
Demo_slug

Demo_slug

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator 2020
Vehicle Showcase
Just the damper
Loving this. I just ordered a '21 Sport S in white and this is the exact idea I had as far as looks. Quick question about the Mopar lift: did you have to replace either track bars, drag link, or relocate control arms, etc.? Or just the steering damper?
It’s the mopar lift. Only addition was the damper

OP
OP
Demo_slug

Demo_slug

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator 2020
Vehicle Showcase
Next mod on deck. Some cowl lights. I got the mopar bracket on order. I bought a small aluminum brack from eBay but the dually XLs are too big for them. So I am waiting on the mopar brackets.
I did a mock up with power. And the hood glare could be annoying. So I wanted a bracket that moved the lights outward a little. I think the mopar bracket will fit the bill.
Jeep Gladiator Greg’s white JT max tow B18B5104-7464-48B3-B437-5FD684DFC472
Jeep Gladiator Greg’s white JT max tow CD355413-0C3A-491F-9DEA-7D71043A9F83

Sponsored

OP
OP
Demo_slug

Demo_slug

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator 2020
Vehicle Showcase
Soooo I put a EVO rear track bar in. I was feeling a little skeptical after measuring for a rear offset. There just isn’t much of a correction needed. And getting an accurate measurement, Forget about it. after doing some trigonometry I settled on adding +1/4 inch. Which is reasonable given my best attempt at the axle offset measurement. This isn’t much. So I wasn’t expecting much of a geometry correction.

That being said, this is a big stiff track bar with good bushings. The original bar is thin and wimpy.

The test drive was a very pleasant surprise, which I’m going to attribute to the increased stiffness and improved bushings.

The rear is more composed. It tracks better over bumps. Less wiggle in the rear. It feels more solid. It was worth the $220!!!

I’d expect there would be an improvement on stock height vehicles too.

5255ED01-6AD8-4F8A-8FEF-22D27701D24F.jpeg

OP
OP
Demo_slug

Demo_slug

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator 2020
Vehicle Showcase
The front trackbar is a bit of a fiasco. I noticed a squeak. And turned out, the trackbar rubs. Synergy fail, they have recently added instructions on how to trim, but It won’t help my interference
90DF9457-041B-4477-9D1B-AAC87D3DA361.jpeg
32C47AEF-3184-4AA3-9EC7-ED15D9653508.jpeg

bastage

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport S w/ Max Tow
Vehicle Showcase
That is definitely no bueno.

mtudb24

First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Sport S Max Tow
Occupation
Engineering Manager
Vehicle Showcase
The front trackbar is a bit of a fiasco. I noticed a squeak. And turned out, the trackbar rubs. Synergy fail, they have recently added instructions on how to trim, but It won’t help my interference
Jeep Gladiator Greg’s white JT max tow 32C47AEF-3184-4AA3-9EC7-ED15D9653508
Jeep Gladiator Greg’s white JT max tow 32C47AEF-3184-4AA3-9EC7-ED15D9653508
Great build so far. A lot of what I am doing is the same (just waiting for the jeep to arrive, 2021 white max tow with factory retro graphics). I too am doing the mopar lift (dealer installed) with 35 General Grabber ATX's on Quadratec white retro rims.
Explain to me the fail of the synergy front track bar. I ordered one after looking at others, but most people said it was great and even the "way of life" who was originally a JK guy showed a install that was so straight fwd and easy and no interference with anything. I was having the dealer install it at the time of the lift (pre delivery to me), but now you have me nervous. I saw nothing on their online instructions about having to "trim" anything.
Love your truck. Well done sir!
Thansk
Todd

mtudb24

First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Sport S Max Tow
Occupation
Engineering Manager