Sponsored

Lets see all those Gladiators with lifts and bigger tires!

Jtschnel

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Wrangler Sport Unlimited, 2020 Gladiator Rubicon
Try the Kumho Road Venture MT KL71 tires in 37x13.50r20... That's what I'm running, and they have been great! Even up to 90 MPH on the highway (temporarily passing someone). 3 of the 4 took less than 2.5 oz of weight, and the 4th one took around 4.5 oz or weight. So, they are VERY consistent tires. They're quiet and ride smooth, too. Pull great offroad, and cost almost the same as the Patagonias. I got my from @Discount Tire here on the forum.

https://www.discounttire.com/buy-tires/kumho-road-venture-mt
Try the Kumho Road Venture MT KL71 tires in 37x13.50r20... That's what I'm running, and they have been great! Even up to 90 MPH on the highway (temporarily passing someone). 3 of the 4 took less than 2.5 oz of weight, and the 4th one took around 4.5 oz or weight. So, they are VERY consistent tires. They're quiet and ride smooth, too. Pull great offroad, and cost almost the same as the Patagonias. I got my from @Discount Tire here on the forum.

https://www.discounttire.com/buy-tires/kumho-road-venture-mt
Thanks for the info. I’ll keep those in mind when its time to replace.
Sponsored

Tufelhundin

First Name
Windsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Sport S “sold”, 2022 JTR
Occupation
Gov
@jtforrester any pucks in the front? Sure looks awful level, much rake? If so, did you happen to measure the difference. It looks GREAT!

jtforrester

First Name
Jamie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator
@jtforrester any pucks in the front? Sure looks awful level, much rake? If so, did you happen to measure the difference. It looks GREAT!
No pucks, still has the factory rake, it is just hard to see in the picture because of the angle and sloped driveway. I prefer the raked look.

I did not measure the rake, but I did measure various points on the truck before and after. The lift gave 2.5" of lift, the tires gave an additional 2", so I got a total of 4.5" out of the lift and tires both front and rear, so the rake did not change.

Phljeeper

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
I work
Vehicle Showcase
Just got my 37s installed and WOW. So much better look than the 35s I had before. Still crazy how normal it looks with such big tires. I thought my Wrangler looked huge with 35s and now somehow the Gladiator looks very normal with 37s. That is until I park next to a stock Wrangler or Gladiator. Now I have to wait a few weeks for the 4.88s get installed.

IMG_2264.jpg

Sponsored

Jtschnel

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Wrangler Sport Unlimited, 2020 Gladiator Rubicon
Just got my 37s installed and WOW. So much better look than the 35s I had before. Still crazy how normal it looks with such big tires. I thought my Wrangler looked huge with 35s and now somehow the Gladiator looks very normal with 37s. That is until I park next to a stock Wrangler or Gladiator. Now I have to wait a few weeks for the 4.88s get installed.

Jeep Gladiator Lets see all those Gladiators with lifts and bigger tires! IMG_2264
How does it act with the original gears? I just got done putting on 37’s and I’ve heard both ways, leave as is or change gears. We’ll do some off roading but can’t imagine us doing anything extreme. Trying to understand the benefits of gear change versus leaving as is.

Phljeeper

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
I work
Vehicle Showcase
How does it act with the original gears? I just got done putting on 37’s and I’ve heard both ways, leave as is or change gears. We’ll do some off roading but can’t imagine us doing anything extreme. Trying to understand the benefits of gear change versus leaving as is.
So far so good but I tow a 4700 lb camper so need the power back. Only slightly noticeable difference moving from the 35s but I am sure up a hill lugging a camper will be noticeable.

eckerya

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Overland
RC 6" Lift, RC front track bar, Magnaflow rock crawler exhaust, 20x10 Fuel D610 Hostage Wheels, 38x13.50 Nitto Ridge Grapplers, RC dual steering stabilizer.

Jeep Gladiator Lets see all those Gladiators with lifts and bigger tires! Gladiator Lift 1_LI
Jeep Gladiator Lets see all those Gladiators with lifts and bigger tires! Gladiator Lift 3
Jeep Gladiator Lets see all those Gladiators with lifts and bigger tires! Gladiator Lift_LI
Jeep Gladiator Lets see all those Gladiators with lifts and bigger tires! Gladiator Lift 2_LI
RC 6" Lift, RC front track bar, Magnaflow rock crawler exhaust, 20x10 Fuel D610 Hostage Wheels, 38x13.50 Nitto Ridge Grapplers, RC dual steering stabilizer.

morejeepsthanicancount

First Name
Hunter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT
Vehicle Showcase
Update on my Yoko Geo 003 -Great tire so far. Just finished over 1200 miles worth of ground in 3 weeks(2 beach trips to the coast). Super happy with how smooth they are and just a hair louder than my old K02s. Jeep cruises at 80 straight down the interstate without wandering, and the ride is smoother than my Km3.

E469E2C7-7006-43BB-B6EC-4BAE1D7CACF8.jpeg

Sponsored

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Update on my Yoko Geo 003 -Great tire so far. Just finished over 1200 miles worth of ground in 3 weeks(2 beach trips to the coast). Super happy with how smooth they are and just a hair louder than my old K02s. Jeep cruises at 80 straight down the interstate without wandering, and the ride is smoother than my Km3.

E469E2C7-7006-43BB-B6EC-4BAE1D7CACF8.jpeg
I like those Yoko Geo 003 MT's... They're a good looking tire. That's good to hear that they're holding up good, and you're still happy with them. I've ran a lot of different makes and models of tires & mud tires, but I'm always making mental notes of other makes and models I haven't used, that others have good experiences with. :like:

caraddictionisreal

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JT Freedom
Occupation
Sales
Looking for tire suggestions. Working a deal on a new Gator Rubicon and a PO Gobi Rubicon, and hoping I end up with one in the drive. Looking at doing 17x8.5 Icon wheels (TBD) and 37x12.5 tires (2" Mopar Lift). Hoping to keep the unsprung weight down as much as you can on something that size. What does everyone recommend as the best daily driver MT/hybrid. Have run Toyo's, BFGs, and Nittos before, but nothing this big. Appreciate any feedback.