Blknblu

First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Dodge Viper, 1968 Coronet R/T, 2011 Mopar 11. 2020 Gladiator Overland
Vehicle Showcase
so after 4 months of ownership and lots of mods later. The JT continues to be a fun ride. First Jeep and my most heavily modified vehicle. All the modifications have been of really good quality and no issues. Added lots of graphics and some paintwork. Phase 3 to occur over the winter months.

Jeep Gladiator STING GRAY Gladiator JT Club {filename}

Bruce

DunnMan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Ordered my JT Rubicon in stingray back in May...no Jeep but i do have some new shoes for when it gets here.

KMC 17x8.5 wheels (+18 offset) and 37" Ridge Grapplers. I looked long and hard for a wheel without a crazy neg offset so hoping these work well for me. I think the matte bronze will look great with the stingray paint....I'm done with black rims.

Benbean66

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1973 Honda CB350, '88 RHD YJ, '88 YJ, 2020 JT Spor
Occupation
Railroad Equipment Operator
Vehicle Showcase

Invictus Off Road

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.invictusoffroad.com
Vehicle(s)
JT, CJ, XJ
Occupation
Entrepreneur
Looks like an awesome time! I really like your fenders and step/sliders.
Thanks the fenders are road Armor and the side steps are somthing we made one of. The grab handles are something we manufacture

Sponsored

BabblingBafoon

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Sport S
Occupation
Sales Management
Ordered my JT Rubicon in stingray back in May...no Jeep but i do have some new shoes for when it gets here.

KMC 17x8.5 wheels (+18 offset) and 37" Ridge Grapplers. I looked long and hard for a wheel without a crazy neg offset so hoping these work well for me. I think the matte bronze will look great with the stingray paint....I'm done with black rims.

Jeep Gladiator STING GRAY Gladiator JT Club Tires
Definitely post pics of the wheels on it once you get it! Curious to see how that color combo looks. I have been considering the Fuel wheels in dark tint that seem to be in the bronze family.

JTpoor

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Sport S
Occupation
Tyrant
Definitely post pics of the wheels on it once you get it! Curious to see how that color combo looks. I have been considering the Fuel wheels in dark tint that seem to be in the bronze family.
I have matte bronze as well but actually like a little bit of shine that the KMC wheels above have better than my flat bronze. Overall, pretty satisfied with the color combo. I don't see too many around so it's still relatively unique to go w bronze and Sting Grey

Jeep Gladiator STING GRAY Gladiator JT Club IMG-7714.JPG

BabblingBafoon

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Sport S
Occupation
Sales Management
I have matte bronze as well but actually like a little bit of shine that the KMC wheels above have better than my flat bronze. Overall, pretty satisfied with the color combo. I don't see too many around so it's still relatively unique to go w bronze and Sting Grey

Jeep Gladiator STING GRAY Gladiator JT Club IMG-7714.JPG
I think it works because Sting-Gray is a warmer gray color. Nice and thanks for the pic. Do you have another with the whole profile of the rig?

Sponsored

DunnMan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator Rubicon

Jeep Gladiator STING GRAY Gladiator JT Club 1CFE72A1-9339-4215-BF1B-922C9D84AF42
Those Fifteen52 are nice....I almost went with those myself.

Foxtail

First Name
Charlie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport 2012 JEEP Wrangler Unlimited
I think it works because Sting-Gray is a warmer gray color. Nice and thanks for the pic. Do you have another with the whole profile of the rig?
Nothing warm about Sting Gray, it is more greenish gray but we all can see something different. The bronze wheels look great with it though!

RemodelMonster

First Name
Roland
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F350 CC LB 4X4 PS, Chevy Bolt,
Occupation
General Contractor - remodeling Bathrooms and Kitchens
Here is how mine sits as of now. Got it about 2 months ago. Will be going in this week to 4.88's installed.

Jeep Gladiator STING GRAY Gladiator JT Club 1CFE72A1-9339-4215-BF1B-922C9D84AF42
How much does the gear change cost and how often do you think a bad install happens (when done by a pro shop, not diy)?

JTPatriot

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep JT Rubicon
Occupation
Proto Shop Technician
How much does the gear change cost and how often do you think a bad install happens (when done by a pro shop, not diy)?

Install prices vary from $1000 to $1500 and that is just the install parts are extra. The shop that does my installs allows me to bring in my parts. So I shop around for best price on gears and install kits then have them do the install.
Bad installs or issues after install are going to happen from time to time. The real issue is will the shop stand behind there work. I know mine will. They have done 3 to 4 installs on different vehicles for me and I have never had an issue, so.

JTpoor

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Sport S
Occupation
Tyrant
Nothing warm about Sting Gray, it is more greenish gray but we all can see something different. The bronze wheels look great with it though!
If I could find the right color orange, I would pair orange wheels w the Sting Gray just for the heck of it and bc I’ve never seen it before. Not sure exactly what shade of orange I want, but I’ll probably do some paint testing on the stock black steel wheels that came on my JT.
Sponsored