First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Sport S
Occupation
Sales Management
If I could find the right color orange, I would pair orange wheels w the Sting Gray just for the heck of it and bc I’ve never seen it before. Not sure exactly what shade of orange I want, but I’ll probably do some paint testing on the stock black steel wheels that came on my JT.
I was considering using orange as an accent color myself. I think seeing it on a Mojave is what made me consider it. Definitely would look cool.
Sponsored

Benbean66

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1973 Honda CB350, '88 RHD YJ, '88 YJ, 2020 JT Spor
Occupation
Railroad Equipment Operator
Vehicle Showcase
I'm sure it's not everyone's cup 'o tea, but I love it.

KIMG1369.JPG

KIMG1331.JPG

Foxtail

First Name
Charlie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport 2012 JEEP Wrangler Unlimited
If I could find the right color orange, I would pair orange wheels w the Sting Gray just for the heck of it and bc I’ve never seen it before. Not sure exactly what shade of orange I want, but I’ll probably do some paint testing on the stock black steel wheels that came on my JT.
Check out my profile pic of my Crush Orange JEEP and the custom painted wheels. I think it is a great accent color and I am planning on using Crush on my Sting Gray as an accent color.

Schreconjeep

First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 StingGray JTRD, '09 Prius, '15 Odyssey
I added a set of Method Race Wheels MR309s in Titanium today. This color looks great with the Sting Gray Gladiator.

Jeep Gladiator STING GRAY Gladiator JT Club KIMG1331.JPG

Jeep Gladiator STING GRAY Gladiator JT Club KIMG1331.JPG
I am looking for wheels that have a removable rash ring. Is that ring removable/replaceable? Looks great.

Sponsored

sgtkersh

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Overland; 1980 CJ5 Golden Eagle
I am looking for wheels that have a removable rash ring. Is that ring removable/replaceable? Looks great.
Not that I know of. All the description says online is the bolts are replaceable to change the color, etc. Not the lip/ring. These are street series wheels and are just simulated beadlocks.

Stonesolo

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 gladiator sport S
Occupation
Printer
What do y'all think about the black grill on the Sting-Gray? Thinking about it for my JLU Sport S.
I like the look of the black grill on the sting gray...I just picked up a sting gray sport S....can you order one from the factory and have it shipped? They are priced cheaper than what the dealers want.

Resized_20200811_185906.jpeg

WhippetTaxi

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon, 2017 Lotus Evora 410, 2011 BMW 1M, 2001 F250
Occupation
Retired
Check out the AEV Borah wheels. They have options for no ring, a protective ring, or a beadlock ring.

eternus

First Name
Jody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Sting-Gray Sport S Max Tow
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Product Manager
I like the look of the black grill on the sting gray...I just picked up a sting gray sport S....can you order one from the factory and have it shipped? They are priced cheaper than what the dealers want.

Resized_20200811_185906.jpeg
I'm waiting for my Sport S to be built, so spending too much time looking into such things. You CAN order the grille, but the Sport also requires some extra bits.

Sponsored

Foxtail

First Name
Charlie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Picked my rubicon JT up this week

Jeep Gladiator STING GRAY Gladiator JT Club 20200814_115418
Something doesn't look right..........If its a real Rubicon the front fender should be sitting up higher, flush with the hood, and the fenders look like Max Tow fenders with the black extended lip. Just an observation

Foxtail

First Name
Charlie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I now see after closer observation that it is a right hand drive and that you are from Australia. I'm now guessing different specs for Australian JEEPS

eternus

First Name
Jody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Sting-Gray Sport S Max Tow
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Product Manager
I now see after closer observation that it is a right hand drive and that you are from Australia. I'm now guessing different specs for Australian JEEPS
And now that I know these are international, I’m curious to see MORE Aussie Gladiators and their differences.

Benbean66

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1973 Honda CB350, '88 RHD YJ, '88 YJ, 2020 JT Spor
Occupation
Railroad Equipment Operator
Vehicle Showcase
Something doesn't look right..........If its a real Rubicon the front fender should be sitting up higher, flush with the hood, and the fenders look like Max Tow fenders with the black extended lip. Just an observation
And the marker lights in the mirrors. I love the RHD's!

dang818gladiator

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Sport S
Hey Sting Gray peeps, just picked my Sport S up two days ago. Traded in my Compass Trailhawk, which was actually pretty good off road. Always wanted a JT, so here we are. Looking forward to having it for awhile and can't wait to get to modding.
Jeep Gladiator STING GRAY Gladiator JT Club IMG_4755
Sponsored