Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Sport S Max Tow
Occupation
Engineering Manager
Vehicle Showcase
May I ask how much? I am in Michigan and if your in the Cleveland area, I could make a run down once I get my Gladiator.
Could this also be adapted to attach to the factory trail rail system?
Sponsored

steelponycowboy

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 JKU Rubicon HR, 2017 Cherokee, 2021 JTR
Occupation
Retired Peace Officer
White wheels FTW!

Jeep Gladiator We’re Digging This Comanche and Scrambler Inspired Retro Gladiator Look IMG-2314
No offense but that snorkel is UGLY ! I like the Rugged Ridge one, better with the lines of the JT. You can get the kit with both the short snorkel and the tall snorkel and change them out as needed. Easy install with all the guts under the hood.
Jeep Gladiator We’re Digging This Comanche and Scrambler Inspired Retro Gladiator Look Rugged Ridge short snorkel
Jeep Gladiator We’re Digging This Comanche and Scrambler Inspired Retro Gladiator Look Rugged Ridge short snorkel
Jeep Gladiator We’re Digging This Comanche and Scrambler Inspired Retro Gladiator Look Rugged Ridge snorkel plumbi
Jeep Gladiator We’re Digging This Comanche and Scrambler Inspired Retro Gladiator Look Rugged Ridge tall snorkel

nosepatrol

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.nosepatrol.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Sport Max Tow
Occupation
Business Owner
No offense but that snorkel is UGLY ! I like the Rugged Ridge one, better with the lines of the JT. You can get the kit with both the short snorkel and the tall snorkel and change them out as needed. Easy install with all the guts under the hood.
Jeep Gladiator We’re Digging This Comanche and Scrambler Inspired Retro Gladiator Look Rugged Ridge tall snorkel
i feel ya, but i go the dealership to include it for free! I have 80k remaining on my warranty so I would rather keep anything going into the engine Mopar. The Rugged Ridge one does look good.

Sponsored

steelponycowboy

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 JKU Rubicon HR, 2017 Cherokee, 2021 JTR
Occupation
Retired Peace Officer
i feel ya, but i go the dealership to include it for free! I have 80k remaining on my warranty so I would rather keep anything going into the engine Mopar. The Rugged Ridge one does look good.
Can't beat free ;-)

OP
OP
Graluc

Graluc

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Rubicon
I LOVE your decals- where did you have them made? Can I see a better picture of the hood decal please?
This Jeep has long since been sold. The guy that made the stripes is on Etsy. He had these stripes listed for sale there, the last time I looked.

pixeldecals

Rock Sponsor (Level 1)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.pixeldecals.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon
I LOVE your decals- where did you have them made? Can I see a better picture of the hood decal please?
I make a similar kit, I’d be happy to get you set up!

FinallyaWillys

First Name
Deb
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler Willys
Occupation
RN
This Jeep has long since been sold. The guy that made the stripes is on Etsy. He had these stripes listed for sale there, the last time I looked.
Thank you
Sponsored