Very close to installation:
Steer Smarts Tie Rod
Steer Smarts Aluminum Tie Rod (Rubicon length) center bar
Steer Smarts Steering Dampener mount
Steer Smarts Track bar bracket
Steer Smarts Top Mount (Over the knuckle) Drag Link
Adams 1350 Drive Shaft
Quadratec Aluminum Swaybar Smartbar Skidplate

- I just need the tools to make it happen. This should all happen very soon. (Crossing my fingers)..

CMFINC

First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 GLADIATOR 1976 CJ5 2010 Raptor 89 F-150 4X
Occupation
DISABLED CARPENTER
Vehicle Showcase
your picture brought back some old memories.. most of all joshua tree. i know that sine.. spent a big part of my life out and all around there.. jawbone canyon. El Mirage . barstow. san felipe 250 OHV Course . Johnson valley .. and the bad ass fun black mountion

immaechu

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport S w/ Max Tow / 2005 Honda Accord Coupe w/ Air Suspension
Occupation
Owner of printing company
Vehicle Showcase
If you own a Jeep and intend to offroad it you should be doing as much of the work as possible yourself, those “professionals” will not be on the trail with you when things go sideways. On a sidenote Desert Outlaw let me know when you are doing any wheeling I’m local to you .
Where are you located? Im in Chino HIlls too!

Sponsored

Bonanza

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sport S Max Tow Punk'n
I'm in the Palm Springs area. There are some good local trails near me if you're ever in the Coachella Valley!

OP
OP
Desert Outlaw

Desert Outlaw

First Name
Desert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Tomb Raider Rubicon, 2020 Rubicon Gladiator
After making a weekend run to Joshua Tree, I decided that sleeping on the ground will only happen when I take the TJ Rubicon down to Baja. What did I order?

ARB SImpson III with lower Annex - now, I can spend the day in San Diego - or any beach that allows parking on dirt and/or sand and not use public facilities. Camping in a campground or state park will now be effortless and sleep will now be much more comfortable.

ACE Engineering Upper Decker with Roof Top Tent mounts - The Upper Decker supports weight up to 1,200 pounds, and will seal my gear from the elements keeping equipment clean and orderly. The setup looks good and keeps COG at a reasonable level.

This thread has some interesting updates that will begin in October. Stay tuned!

OP
OP
Desert Outlaw

Desert Outlaw

First Name
Desert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I'm in the Palm Springs area. There are some good local trails near me if you're ever in the Coachella Valley!
I just bought an Annual park pass on Saturday in Joshua Tree. My wife and I camped along the Brooklyn Mine Jeep Trail this weekend. Overnight temperatures were perfect, it was quiet, and the air quality wasn't that bad, either.

Jeep Gladiator EVO 4.5" / 38" desert trail Gladiator build IMG_20200913_074512
Jeep Gladiator EVO 4.5" / 38" desert trail Gladiator build IMG_20200913_074442

InvertedLogic

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 JTR
After making a weekend run to Joshua Tree, I decided that sleeping on the ground will only happen when I take the TJ Rubicon down to Baja. What did I order?

ARB SImpson III with lower Annex - now, I can spend the day in San Diego - or any beach that allows parking on dirt and/or sand and not use public facilities. Camping in a campground or state park will now be effortless and sleep will now be much more comfortable.

ACE Engineering Upper Decker with Roof Top Tent mounts - The Upper Decker supports weight up to 1,200 pounds, and will seal my gear from the elements keeping equipment clean and orderly. The setup looks good and keeps COG at a reasonable level.

This thread has some interesting updates that will begin in October. Stay tuned!
Interested in seeing the Upper Decker + RTT. I wonder if one could replace the struts so that it still opens with the RTT installed.

Sponsored

OP
OP
Desert Outlaw

Desert Outlaw

First Name
Desert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A few Gladiators are running Bradshaw on Saturday @Bonanza I am on the fence at the moment.

OP
OP
Desert Outlaw

Desert Outlaw

First Name
Desert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

piroman683

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Gladiator
Did you regear for the 38's? I just regeared to 4.56 and what a difference over the 3.73. I'm only running 35's and have the 6 speed trans. I'll be in Barstow on 10/18, i found a sweet jump there I hit at 70mph, totally trashed my stock rear bump stop so now I have Fox's IFP bump stop and will be installing their 2.5 DSC's this week.

OP
OP
Desert Outlaw

Desert Outlaw

First Name
Desert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Did you regear for the 38's? I just regeared to 4.56 and what a difference over the 3.73. I'm only running 35's and have the 6 speed trans. I'll be in Barstow on 10/18, i found a sweet jump there I hit at 70mph, totally trashed my stock rear bump stop so now I have Fox's IFP bump stop and will be installing their 2.5 DSC's this week.
Honestly, with the 8 speed auto 4.10s and Tazer JL Mini, I don't feel that sluggish with 38's. On the trail, it feels tall, however.

Jumped your Jeep? $$$ @piroman683
Sponsored