Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon and 2021 Grand Cherokee L
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Project Estimator for Pharma facilities
Vehicle Showcase
Placed an order on a Black Rubicon last Friday. Can’t wait till it gets in. My wife has a PunkN JL we just took out west last month and did awesome planing to do the same with the gladiator next summer and hit Utah and Colorado this go around.

Bbannongmu

First Name
JTR.Spartacus
Threads
Reaction score
Website
m.facebook.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Certified Emergency Manager
Vehicle Showcase
Black JTR at the beach on Assateague Island

Sponsored

TD3

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Wrangler Sahara two door
Occupation
College baseball coach/retired police officer
Joined the club on the 4th of july.
Put 315 70 R17 Duratracs on yesterday and figuring out whats next. As excited as I am my 5 year old boys might have me beat. They gathered up some blankets last night and said they were going to sleep in the the "Yeep truck".

Jeep Gladiator BLACK Gladiator JT Club 20200701_173014

Jeep Gladiator BLACK Gladiator JT Club 20200701_173014
Hey y’all Looking for a little help from my friends. Long time sunset orange JK owner and love it but looking to buy a Rubicon gladiator. Just not wild about any of the colors none of them pop for me, black Is always a good color but everybody who has owned a black truck warns me not to get it because they’re so hard to keep clean and shows all the branch pinstriping Anybody in this club regret ordering the black gladiator? Thanks in advance

Wbrook24

First Name
West
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep gladiator rubicon
Hey y’all Looking for a little help from my friends. Long time sunset orange JK owner and love it but looking to buy a Rubicon gladiator. Just not wild about any of the colors none of them pop for me, black Is always a good color but everybody who has owned a black truck warns me not to get it because they’re so hard to keep clean and shows all the branch pinstriping Anybody in this club regret ordering the black gladiator? Thanks in advance
Yes it's harder to keep clean and can show more trail art on the sides but it does look good in black. Still very happy with it. I'm planning to keep this one long term so if it ever gets that bad or I change my mind on the color I would probably wrap it.

Reactions: TD3

Bbannongmu

First Name
JTR.Spartacus
Threads
Reaction score
Website
m.facebook.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Certified Emergency Manager
Vehicle Showcase
Got a ceramic coat. Works great.

Sponsored

Schreconjeep

First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 StingGray JTRD, '09 Prius, '15 Odyssey
Jeep Gladiator BLACK Gladiator JT Club 887D8C64-188A-45E3-B0C8-788DFEFA86AF

Hey fam, StingGray guy lurking over here. Love my color but had a thought for black with gold accents and wheels. Maybe not as tacky as above. Anyone done anything like this??

Bkinnell

First Name
Brady
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator
Occupation
Director of Culinary operations
Got the Cermaic work done and paint correction. Tinted windows, side and rear reflectors. Pulled most stickers off including rubicon decal. Thinking I might put on a straight black version

346ADE70-1746-4990-9467-2F00D313D061.jpeg

35106ED3-A60B-4E31-84F2-FE10DD87C792.jpeg

3EE574B2-DD30-47B4-8A11-C9F21B9A2A05.jpeg

MyGeekDaddy

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Overland Gladiator
Occupation
Engineer
Finally had a Saturday for some me time and did thorough scrub down of my JT. After getting it all cleaned up, I never noticed how "off" the dark gray trim pieces are - like the door handles and windshield wiper nozzles.

Anyone done anything to darken them up?