Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1973 Honda CB350, '88 RHD YJ, '88 YJ, 2020 JT Spor
Occupation
Railroad Equipment Operator
Vehicle Showcase
Hello all!
New member of the club here! Long time Jeeper.Sold both of my JKUR’s and am now in the market for a 2021 Gladiator. Can anyone tell me where I can find out what products are on this jeep shown above. I want that EXACT set up....everything about it is bad ass. I’ll assume it’s ALL genuine mopar accessories. Can anyone help??
Welcome to the club!!! Yes, everything is Mopar related. I believe you can just visit the Mopar accessories page on their website and pick and choose what you like. A dealer may be able help you, too. Just don't expect to get the factory brake controller that was shown on these debut rigs, lol. Sorry. Bit of a sore subject with us on here. Anyway, enjoy shopping and good luck shopping. There's an insane wealth of knowledge from the members of this forum.
Sponsored

Rubi_Rhod

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 JTR 6MT, '55 Manx Clone Bug
Build Thread
Link
Hello Sting Gray Fam! Or Destroyer Grey Fam too:)

All I know is that it is a wicked cool color that looks good on the street and mean on the dirt!

Just took delivery last weekend with a few friends to roadtrip down and back 1000miles to pick it up in Boise Idaho.

Not too sure how common it is, but my dealer said only happens once a year where they get Twins. So my new trucks identical twin (same exact build, just one digit higher vin) was taken up to Alaska. I have it on myself to hopefully find the truck or owner out sometime and see what happened.

All in all really stoled for this truck. First time Jeep owner, long time fan. I’ve just been more a truck guy, but finally the two worlds have come together! This JT is better in every conceivable way I could have hoped for. It’s well made, well featured, and tons of practical stuff. Oh and its a convertible and has a stick!! They absolutely nailed it outta the park!

i left the dealer woth the freedom panels off, took it to the first dirt road I could find, and tried out all its goodies. That 84:1 crawl ratio is hilarious. I’ve only seen idle crawls done on built rigs and you tube. But now, its in my garage and a satisfying snick into gear to do it too.

Build Thread Here

Jeep Gladiator STING GRAY Gladiator JT Club EEAAAE60-0334-4762-8724-F5B8AC1F39A4
Jeep Gladiator STING GRAY Gladiator JT Club FE6975D2-F548-46E9-9226-F783C5784403
Jeep Gladiator STING GRAY Gladiator JT Club FC48D5EE-D8D3-48CC-AF0D-07D1B051832C
Jeep Gladiator STING GRAY Gladiator JT Club EA203029-99F2-4607-8BE2-E87BD86426EB

Last edited:

Benbean66

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Vehicle Showcase
I built this this weekend. Headed to Maine for some overlanding/camping with friends/family.

KIMG1861.JPG

KIMG1871.JPG

BabblingBafoon

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Sport S
Occupation
Sales Management
I built this this weekend. Headed to Maine for some overlanding/camping with friends/family.

Jeep Gladiator STING GRAY Gladiator JT Club KIMG1871.JPG

Love this!!! Is that also the Softopper on your rig with the sides and back rolled up?

Sponsored

immaechu

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport S w/ Max Tow / 2005 Honda Accord Coupe w/ Air Suspension
Occupation
Owner of printing company
Vehicle Showcase
I'm IN !
First day on the beach at Henlopen….retirement is gonna be HELL ! ;)

I just got my sting gray a month ago and am new to the Jeep community. When you drive in the sand like that, do you put into 4H?

Benbean66

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Vehicle Showcase
Love this!!! Is that also the Softopper on your rig with the sides and back rolled up?
Why yes it is! I seriously love everything about the set up so far. The Softtopper is amazing. So versatile. We drove the whole way with the front window of the Softtopper removed completely, and the screen window in the rear. The dogs loved it! Lots of air, but not enough to blow anything around.

DaddyG

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport S Max Tow
Occupation
Site superintendent
Vehicle Showcase
I just got my sting gray a month ago and am new to the Jeep community. When you drive in the sand like that, do you put into 4H?
LMAOOOO !! I just got my Gladiator at the end of May, and I've never owned a Jeep before other than a Grand Cherokee back in 2004. So, I can only give you what I've gotten from reading a shit-ton of stuff online, and what I've gathered from the good peeps on here. I stayed in 4H and had no problem at all, but I think the more important key is to "air down".... I lowered my pressure down to 20-22 Psi, (from somewhere in the high 40's range) on my stock 245/75 Dueler's and off I went. I think another factor is to "feather" the throttle....NO mashing the pedal, no quick accelerations....just keep steady pressure until you gradually reach your desired speed.....If you feel yourself starting to "bog", apply a bit more pressure, and try and run in someone else's tracks until you get the hang of it. I know it's not much help, but maybe some of the more seasoned veterans on here can add to what I've said. Happy Jeepin' !

Benbean66

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Vehicle Showcase
Logging roads in Maine.

KIMG2022.JPG

KIMG2023.JPG

eternus

First Name
Jody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Sting-Gray Sport S Max Tow
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Product Manager
Why yes it is! I seriously love everything about the set up so far. The Softtopper is amazing. So versatile. We drove the whole way with the front window of the Softtopper removed completely, and the screen window in the rear. The dogs loved it! Lots of air, but not enough to blow anything around.
I have only a handful of mods ready for when the truck arrives, but that's one of them... for that purpose. I'm glad to hear that worked so well with the window removed. That truck can't get here soon enough.

Sponsored

Sanchez

First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator JTR
Occupation
Legal Investigations
Hi All; New to me 2020 JTR in Sting Gray. I had a 2012 JKU which I loved and had to go back to Jeep when the Gladiator came out. Plan to do 35” tires and Black Rhino wheels with a leveling kit.

TD3

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Wrangler Sahara two door
Occupation
College baseball coach/retired police officer
Getting ready to order a Rubicon gladiator, the Sting gray club members have convinced me to order that color as you all seem to really like it. Unsure how to configure it I am a easy to Moderate trail guy so I will not be doing a build with the exception some stirrup Nerf bars and possibly wheels down the road. I will stick with the stock wheels for now with the body color fenders would like your input on how the body color top versus the black three-piece top looks with the black Tonneau cover and body color fenders? From looking at all the different gladiators it always seems they look pretty different in Person as opposed to photos thanks for your opinion in advance Also liked the black and magnetic crystal but not enough color contrast for me I really enjoyed all the post and pictures you guys should put on the forum

eternus

First Name
Jody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Sting-Gray Sport S Max Tow
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Product Manager
Exploring

Jeep Gladiator STING GRAY Gladiator JT Club 5878883B-1CC5-4F81-9D20-87354D2B6341
No shade on the Rubicons out there, but I am 200% more into Sport builds. This. This is a legit Sport build... is that a full Metalcloak lift as well as fenders?
Sponsored