dano0726

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Jeep JK Wrangler Sport
Vehicle Showcase
Dear God -- why did Jeep discontinue Gobi and Gator, especially for the Mojave? These Gobi and Gator rigs, especially with the body colored hard tops and fender flares, are some Bad Mamma Jammas........

MoparToYou

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Mojave
My Mojave, at home in the desert.
Jeep Gladiator Mojave only Pic thread! TAT12

Jeep Gladiator Mojave only Pic thread! TAT10

MR GRANITE

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Mojave Gobi
Dear God -- why did Jeep discontinue Gobi and Gator, especially for the Mojave? These Gobi and Gator rigs, especially with the body colored hard tops and fender flares, are some Bad Mamma Jammas........
Sure glad I grabbed my Gobi Mojave when I did. They are getting pretty scarce here.

Sponsored

Mojavicon

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Mojave, 2008 Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon, 1959 Willys Pickup
Occupation
Pilot
They may not be desert tracks, but mine did a great job at the salt flats in Utah, then exploring mountain roads and old mining settlements in Montana, followed by the Craters of the Moon in Idaho, before finally returning home to Nevada. After a 3000 mile trip around the west, I couldn't be happier with this guy. Amazing truck.

Jeep Gladiator Mojave only Pic thread! 1600443626919

Jeep Gladiator Mojave only Pic thread! 9EAE6927-FBDA-4092-A2CB-DC17FF331FB0

Jeep Gladiator Mojave only Pic thread! 47484265-73FC-4819-8FA3-3597652F6284

Jeep Gladiator Mojave only Pic thread! 8570003D-BAF3-45AE-96E9-D05C2C9B09A8

1600443662229.jpeg

Sponsored

Mojavicon

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Mojave, 2008 Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon, 1959 Willys Pickup
Occupation
Pilot

So the videos don’t do it justice, but I finally got to get onto some desert roads and let her stretch her legs. It’s amazing what the Mojave can do. Just sails. Got up to about 60mph on roads my buddy’s Tacoma couldn’t take at more than 20. I have a drone, and plan on doing some follow me chase footage soon. So much fun.

JTM-Guy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator
Occupation
IT
Hello Fellow JTMers - I recently picked up a JTM, I needed something more versatile than my Wrangler and at first I was very hesitant and sad to trade in my JKU, but after I made the decision and finalized the purchase I am so glad I did. I actually was not looking to get a Mojave, originally looked at getting an Overland, but when I compared the features/specs that the Mojave came with, knowing that I would have probably have dished out cash to do some additional aftermarket add-ons like a lift, (granted it is only a 1" lift, but it's still lifted lol), Wheels/Tires, LEDs; after doing some quick math in my head, it was an easy decision to get the Mojave, plus that hood makes the front end stand out vice a Wrangler or another JT. Here are some pics, stock for now :) - I am in love! I think I missed my Wrangler for about 2 minutes :CWL: - Thanks!
Jeep Gladiator Mojave only Pic thread! IMG_0817
Jeep Gladiator Mojave only Pic thread! IMG_0813
Jeep Gladiator Mojave only Pic thread! IMG_0676
Jeep Gladiator Mojave only Pic thread! IMG_0677

Last edited:

bartman

First Name
Bart
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'07 JKU, '18 JLU
C'mon, lets show some love to the Mojave!

Here's Chris's Jeep Gladiator Mojave with a new set of 35x12.50R17 Ridge Grapplers from
Nitto Tire USA
, wrapped in 17"
Fuel Offroad
wheels.

Did you lift it to fit the 35's? Any rubbing or issues? What is the offset and width of the wheels? I am trying to avoid expensive mistakes when I order my new setup!!!

DirkG

First Name
Dirk
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gator Sport S
I bought my JT in April before the Mojaves were out, but now I kinda wish I had a one. I love the orange accents and the "MOJAVE" lettering on the hood (and the hood design as well).

I love my Sport S JT, so I don't want to trade it in anytime soon, but I have Photoshop to get me by.

I'm a coffee lover, so this would be my pseudo Mojave...ha.

Note: this is a PS job; I do not actually have MOJAVA on the side of my vehicle...ha :like:

Jeep Gladiator Mojave only Pic thread! mojava1

Status
Not open for further replies.