First Name
Han
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.ad4x4.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator SandRunner
Hello all!! So my wife and I have had JL’s for almost two years!! I really missed having a truck so I pulled the trigger on the gator Mojave last night!! I love it!!
The green JL is the one I got rid of. The bikini pearl is the wife’s.

I’m about to throw a rubicon suspension on the wife’s and put my gladiator wheels and tires on it. What I am trying to figure out is, what’s the best way to lift the Mojave a little not to clear 35’s And aftermarket wheels. Any input would be great!!!

I have an issue with my 285/70/17 tires rubbing when i take it to the dunes. My next upgrade will be a spacer lift with shock extensions and lower arms + high fenders from mopar to clear the 35" tiers i'm planning to install.
Sponsored

Eherbaugh

First Name
Eli
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 gladiator Mojave
Occupation
Retired USCG
I have an issue with my 285/70/17 tires rubbing when i take it to the dunes. My next upgrade will be a spacer lift with shock extensions and lower arms + high fenders from mopar to clear the 35" tiers i'm planning to install.
I am awaiting they final parts then doing 1.5” front and rear

OP
OP
MoparMike

MoparMike

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler/Gladiator coming soon
Just got mine a few weeks back. The Mojave is re-branded to SandRunner in our region. My First upgrades were the Rubicon Steel bumper + the winch guard and the Mopar functional beadlocks and i also installed the 850 Watts fan that comes with the towing package and the black grill.

Next up are the 2" spacer with lower arms + shock extension, 35" tires and the highline fenders from Mopar.

Still got a 2019 JLU Sahara Skyone that the wife took ownership of now and in comparison i relay prefer the JT in all aspects to the JLU.

The color was not my first choice but i still love it..

5.jpeg

7.jpeg

3.jpeg
Over there, you don't get the Highline Fenders? Odd.

SnazzMojave

First Name
Art
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Jeep Wrangler Sport Gecko 2021 Jeep Gladiator Mojave Snazzberry
Thanks for the heads up. I haven’t even check on anything lol. I know Jeep has pick the order up from the dealer. That’s all I know. I prolly have to check it and see where it stands. Maybe they get it built cause it’s a new color lmao. Wishful thinking.

Sponsored

OP
OP
MoparMike

MoparMike

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler/Gladiator coming soon
Came in today. No black grill, and no snorkel ? I guess they didn't have any laying around ?

Jeep Gladiator MOJAVE Edition Gladiator JT Club 621985726
Still a good looking Jeep, did you order it with those options?

JTM-Guy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator
Occupation
IT
Hey JTMers, I went to go and install my new Rugged Ridge bed cover today, but the bulkhead vertical holes (furthest left and right) where the bottom one is supposed to be threaded, is not? Can one you guys check your Mojave to see if you have threading on the bottom hole of the bulkhead, I wouldn't think that it's because it is the Mojave trim!?!?

My JTM is new off the lot, with a Build Date of 8-2020

Thanks!
Jeep Gladiator MOJAVE Edition Gladiator JT Club IMG_0831

Jeep Gladiator MOJAVE Edition Gladiator JT Club IMG_0830

Sponsored

Brewser

First Name
Joshua
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator HB Mojave
Hey JTMers, I went to go and install my new Rugged Ridge bed cover today, but the bulkhead vertical holes (furthest left and right) where the bottom one is supposed to be threaded, is not? Can one you guys check your Mojave to see if you have threading on the bottom hole of the bulkhead, I wouldn't think that it's because it is the Mojave trim!?!?

My JTM is new off the lot, with a Build Date of 8-2020

Thanks!
Jeep Gladiator MOJAVE Edition Gladiator JT Club IMG_4744.JPG

Jeep Gladiator MOJAVE Edition Gladiator JT Club IMG_4744.JPG
I installed the same bed cover and that bottom hole should definitely have threads. I had to dig some of the bed liner out to clear the threads... but yours are completely missing.

JTM-Guy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator
Occupation
IT
I installed the same bed cover and that bottom hole should definitely have threads. I had to dig some of the bed liner out to clear the threads... but yours are completely missing.
Thanks for the reply - I did stop by a local Jeep dealer and it appears there is a change to the Bed bulkhead (design), I looked at the Mojave they on the lot and it had the circular holes with the bottom threaded. However I looked at two Rubicons and to my relief (that I am not the only one) they are like mine, Hex hole on top and a circle hole on the bottom with no threading - interesting! I am in contact with the vendor they are on top of it and researching the change/finding and hopefully I can finish my project soon. Damn this Gobi-Mojave is nice! :CWL:
Jeep Gladiator MOJAVE Edition Gladiator JT Club IMG_0844
Jeep Gladiator MOJAVE Edition Gladiator JT Club IMG_0842
Jeep Gladiator MOJAVE Edition Gladiator JT Club IMG_0848
Jeep Gladiator MOJAVE Edition Gladiator JT Club IMG_0847

atxatxatx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
WK2Grand Cherokee,Gladiator Mojave
Thanks for the reply - I did stop by a local Jeep dealer and it appears there is a change to the Bed bulkhead (design), I looked at the Mojave they on the lot and it had the circular holes with the bottom threaded. However I looked at two Rubicons and to my relief (that I am not the only one) they are like mine, Hex hole on top and a circle hole on the bottom with no threading - interesting! I am in contact with the vendor they are on top of it and researching the change/finding and hopefully I can finish my project soon. Damn this Gobi-Mojave is nice! :CWL:
Interesting change, that's going to make it difficult for some items to be installed

My 2020 Mojave has the lower threaded hole
i-jXhkStz-L.jpg
Sponsored