First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeeps....... 2021 Mojave , 2019 Wrangler
Occupation
Electrical Manager
You spell Mojave the same way I do, no worries! They don’t stick out really at all unless you are getting the Mojave optional step/rock rail but even that doesn’t stick out far at all and is just barely a step. The Mojave step/rail is an over $900 option , if you get those for short money good job!.......Jack
Sponsored

Shackleton

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gobi Gladiator Sport S Max Tow, Camry
You spell Mojave the same way I do, no worries! They don’t stick out really at all unless you are getting the Mojave optional step/rock rail but even that doesn’t stick out far at all and is just barely a step. The Mojave step/rail is an over $900 option , if you get those for short money good job!.......Jack
That is embarrassing on my part. I’ll do better. Mojave Mojave Mojave. Hoping that will help me. There are no steps with these. I thought the bottom of my Sport S looked unfinished with the open bolt holes and these were $100 so I grabbed them.

Jaxmax

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeeps....... 2021 Mojave , 2019 Wrangler
Occupation
Electrical Manager
I agree they finish it off and you did good for a hundred, plus they do give protection!...Jack
As fo rthe Mojave, why spell it that way then pronounce it Mohave, my problem is the keys are next to each other on keyboard so big fingers.....MOHAVE!

iflyimpilot

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 JTM
Greetings everyone. I picked up my 2020 Mojave a week ago, after test-driving several trucks and Jeeps of different trim levels. I thought I wanted a JT Rubicon or Ford Raptor, but I liked how the Mojave felt more planted and less loose than the other two. The Raptor was quicker, but I don't really care about going fast in my trucks. Jeep interior is much better than the Ford.

Options on my Mojave: LED's, Black leather, Black hardtop, Bedliner, 8.4 Stereo, Automatic, Tow Package, Remote Start, Proximity Keyless Entry. MSRP $54,935, but I got it for invoice.

Did a few minor enhancements already. 67 Designs / TackForm phone holders, Rugged Ridge tonneau, stubby antenna, Rugged Ridge door sill guards

Will be ordering Forgeline 17x9 wheels and 35x12.5 tires soon.

001sm.jpg

phone-holder2.jpg

rugged-ridge-armis-tonneau.jpg
Greetings everyone. I picked up my 2020 Mojave a week ago, after test-driving several trucks and Jeeps of different trim levels. I thought I wanted a JT Rubicon or Ford Raptor, but I liked how the Mojave felt more planted and less loose than the other two. The Raptor was quicker, but I don't really care about going fast in my trucks. Jeep interior is much better than the Ford.

Options on my Mojave: LED's, Black leather, Black hardtop, Bedliner, 8.4 Stereo, Automatic, Tow Package, Remote Start, Proximity Keyless Entry. MSRP $54,935, but I got it for invoice.

Did a few minor enhancements already. 67 Designs / TackForm phone holders, Rugged Ridge tonneau, stubby antenna, Rugged Ridge door sill guards

Will be ordering Forgeline 17x9 wheels and 35x12.5 tires soon.

001sm.jpg

phone-holder2.jpg

rugged-ridge-armis-tonneau.jpg
Great choice! I just placed my order for a '21 Mojave so it's going to be a looong 2 month wait but I am psyched. I also went with the unpainted fenders with the sting gray. Do you plan to tow anything with it? Also, would you mind sending a link to the phone holder?

Looks great!

TD3

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Wrangler Sahara two door
Occupation
College baseball coach/retired police officer
Would like your opinion as I trust you guys with experience more than ratings. Long time JK owner and would like to move to the gladiator. Live in the Midwest and either way I go have to go through pretty high mountains. Have a travel trailer loaded somewhere around 5600 pounds. Probably will not be going on any trails rated higher than a 2 1/2 maybe Three on a five scale But would like to do more desert trails also. Believe the Mojave is a better all around vehicle but the dealer told me for what I am towing And rock trails to get the Rubicon. read on here some Mojave’s are rated for 6400 pounds but he said 6000 max and would not even tow close to the max. Your experience and opinions are greatly appreciated

Sponsored

atxatxatx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
WK2Grand Cherokee,Gladiator Mojave
Would like your opinion as I trust you guys with experience more than ratings. Long time JK owner and would like to move to the gladiator. Live in the Midwest and either way I go have to go through pretty high mountains. Have a travel trailer loaded somewhere around 5600 pounds. Probably will not be going on any trails rated higher than a 2 1/2 maybe Three on a five scale But would like to do more desert trails also. Believe the Mojave is a better all around vehicle but the dealer told me for what I am towing And rock trails to get the Rubicon. read on here some Mojave’s are rated for 6400 pounds but he said 6000 max and would not even tow close to the max. Your experience and opinions are greatly appreciated
Just my opinion, but if your major requirement is towing, then for sure get the max tow. The Mojave might not be right for your needs.

JTM-Guy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator
Occupation
IT
I don't tow (yet) and I can only speak in general terms going from a JKU to a JT, you won't regret it, especially the Mojave trim. Just the newer technology in the jeep, the interior update, and versatility of the JT, and obviously you can still take the top off and doors off, its basically your car already with a bed and newer technology. The transmission and suspsension and ride is smooth compared to my JK; I missed my JKU for about all of 2 minutes! :CWL:

Lynn_F

First Name
Lynn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport S
Vehicle Showcase
they came as a standard fitted option on the car.
Well that sucks. The highline fenders are stock stateside...I would check your paperwork and make sure that the dealer you bought it from didn't swap them out without telling you. I get branding differently for other regions but the equipment should be the same unless there is some regional regulation that restricts it.

Han Amj

First Name
Han
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.ad4x4.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator SandRunner
Well that sucks. The highline fenders are stock stateside...I would check your paperwork and make sure that the dealer you bought it from didn't swap them out without telling you. I get branding differently for other regions but the equipment should be the same unless there is some regional regulation that restricts it.
Its a long story, Only two MY20 Sand Runners have been imported to the Middle East by FCA for marketing. The official launch in the showrooms will be in Dec on the MY21 model and they will be configured differently. Highline fenders for example will be standard on them with matching body color paint amongst other things. I'm lucky I managed to get one of them ;)

Sponsored

Usbuilt

First Name
Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
Retired
I have been searching for a color match for the flat orange paint on the tow hooks. I ordered orange shackles to put on the receiver hitch. It wasn't even close! Has anyone found a suitable spray paint?

Tow hook.jpg

JTM-Guy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator
Occupation
IT
I have been searching for a color match for the flat orange paint on the tow hooks. I ordered orange shackles to put on the receiver hitch. It wasn't even close! Has anyone found a suitable spray paint?

Tow hook.jpg
Have you tried Ford Competition Orange, sorry for the night time shot, but it looks like It might match, and you just need to find a flat/matte version.

this is a plastic Ford Mustang model that I used competition orange spray paint I found at a local hobby shop.

I’ll take some pictures in the daylight tomorrow.
Jeep Gladiator MOJAVE Edition Gladiator JT Club 33B884A4-AFF2-4412-80EE-BEC9DA089651

Jeep Gladiator MOJAVE Edition Gladiator JT Club 93C142B5-24E8-4BA0-9B18-04B5EA5FEE57

Jeep Gladiator MOJAVE Edition Gladiator JT Club BBE0DE37-6AB4-4B0E-BC6F-BC1D2F93ABFE
Jeep Gladiator MOJAVE Edition Gladiator JT Club A94425C2-1E54-4452-A044-450A47B1D306

JTM-Guy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator
Occupation
IT
Looking forward to daytime pictures!
Looks like it might work if you can find a flat/matte version, Or you can buy the clear flat coat spray paint to spray over to give it the matte look after the orange coat dries. The first picture looks like it matches very well, but the other two is a shade off, could be because of the angle and gloss vs matte - good luck!
Jeep Gladiator MOJAVE Edition Gladiator JT Club 464B3233-09D2-487D-84C9-332A4EDA5106
Jeep Gladiator MOJAVE Edition Gladiator JT Club F641844C-C290-4D8C-A5B4-80F531272566

Jeep Gladiator MOJAVE Edition Gladiator JT Club 6C165AA1-3C13-429F-95E8-B2EE4A59FA1F

Look at that!! A Mustang off roading “in” the Mojave (desert) :CWL:

84BF248E-E80D-47E0-81F9-5710EC7F9628.jpeg

Usbuilt

First Name
Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
Retired
Thanks for the pictures. Coincidence that there appears to be an orange Mustang in the background?
Sponsored