Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JTR
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Motorized toy collector
We know..."get a real lift". But for those of us that have opted for a spacer lift, post what you got.
I've spent a ton of money on full blown lifts on my two previous Jeeps. But for now, I'm happy with my spacers on the Gladiator.
1.5" Teraflex front, .75" Daystar rear, 35" tires.

hrjt.jpg

juniperjafo2.jpg
Sponsored

OP
OP
TJDave

TJDave

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JTR
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Motorized toy collector
So today was off with the Teraflex 1.5" front spacer lift and bumpstops. On with an RC 2.5" spacer lift. Kept the Daystar 3/4" rear. When I put a winch and bumper on, the front dropped almost an inch. Much better. RC kit came with bumpstops, shock extensions and extended sway bar links. Drives the same and steering wheel is still straight. Go figure.
Before
20200722_174030.jpg

After
20201017_143029.jpg

JT2.52.jpg

Last edited:

Sponsored

gerky18

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Sport S
We know..."get a real lift". But for those of us that have opted for a spacer lift, post what you got.
I've spent a ton of money on full blown lifts on my two previous Jeeps. But for now, I'm happy with my spacers on the Gladiator.
1.5" Teraflex front, .75" Daystar rear, 35" tires.
How is the rake after the install?

I am looking at doing this as well. I will have a similar setup with an aftermarket front bumper and winch. I have a Sport S but changed to the Rubicon suspension so I am assuming it will be a similar outcome as to what you have. I know there is a little difference in the weights of the vehicles but should be negligible above the axles. I am wanting to keep a bit of the rake as I do tow enough to make it worth the effort.

OP
OP
TJDave

TJDave

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JTR
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Motorized toy collector
How is the rake after the install?

I am looking at doing this as well. I will have a similar setup with an aftermarket front bumper and winch. I have a Sport S but changed to the Rubicon suspension so I am assuming it will be a similar outcome as to what you have. I know there is a little difference in the weights of the vehicles but should be negligible above the axles. I am wanting to keep a bit of the rake as I do tow enough to make it worth the effort.
1.5" front only sat level. Added 3/4" rear because I haul my boat now and then. Added winch and bumper and the front dropped an inch. That is why I swapped the 1.5" for the 2.5" front. Now there is just the slightest rake when on level ground. I'm pretty good at yanking Gladiator springs now! Hope this helps.

gerky18

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1.5" front only sat level. Added 3/4" rear because I haul my boat now and then. Added winch and bumper and the front dropped an inch. That is why I swapped the 1.5" for the 2.5" front. Now there is just the slightest rake when on level ground. I'm pretty good at yanking Gladiator springs now! Hope this helps.
Thanks for the info. I will probably start at a 2" in the front and the 3/4" in the rear. I have been looking and it seems the 2.5" is more common. I am not wanting to add shock extenders, but I think with the Falcon ones I wouldn't have to either way.

Sponsored

gerky18

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JT Overland here: Rubicon Express 2" spacer kit - very happy with the result after putting on the 35" Nitto Ridge Grapplers (285/75/18).
Did you have to change anything other than add the spacer kit (bump stops, sway bar links, etc)? The Rubicon Express kit I saw comes with the bump stop extensions and sway bar drop brackets. Is this the same kit you used? This is the one I am looking at https://www.quadratec.com/p/rubicon-express/2-inch-economy-lift-kit-jeep-gladiator-jt.

Looks great BTW.

AZJT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator
Last edited: