Sponsored

Lets see all those Gladiators with lifts and bigger tires!

Wall of Bill

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
It's a long story, but to make it short management and ownership have made me sick to look at my current Jeep with all their products. With all the holes I have drilled in the body for the side armor and cut the rear to fit the winch it's too much work to go back.

They make decent products but the behaviour of their ownership will make me never want to touch another one of their products for as long as I am in the Jeep space(likely forever)
Amen to this. I was halfway through a full fender swap on mine with them and it's been nothing but a nightmare to deal with that company. I don't care how good their products are, RA's management sucks, and now I'm sitting with half a build and no idea on how to finish it/recoup my money/start over.
Sponsored

famous

First Name
Ruben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator
Occupation
Architect
Lift: Evo 6.5" Stage 4+ with King Shocks
Tires: Toyo 40x15.50x20
Wheels: Method

IMG-2454.JPG

IMG-2482.JPG
Truck is awesome! Had that color on my 2019 Wrangler, but it was totaled (rear ended) :/ Now I am building the diesel gladiator in black, but after seeing your truck haha. Nice job!

TTEChris

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Website
tankcustoms.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 JTD
Occupation
Jeep
Amen to this. I was halfway through a full fender swap on mine with them and it's been nothing but a nightmare to deal with that company. I don't care how good their products are, RA's management sucks, and now I'm sitting with half a build and no idea on how to finish it/recoup my money/start over.
Really sorry to hear that. I wish I could turn back time and go a different route as I have put a ton of time into my build and love it more than any Jeep I've built in the past.

What are you missing? Maybe it's something I can help you with as I have done several of their installs now and have misc parts leftover from having parts damaged via freight(or poor packing.)

Feel free to PM me, I'm happy to help if I can.

Rattlesnake

First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator
Occupation
Driver
  • Lift size: 3.5
  • Lift manufacturer: RC
  • Tire size: 35x12.5x17 Mud Dogs
  • Wheel specs: Manx 398

Glad.jpg
I love that color. I was really close to getting one similar but that dealer wanted 15k more than what I ended up getting mine for.

Wall of Bill

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Really sorry to hear that. I wish I could turn back time and go a different route as I have put a ton of time into my build and love it more than any Jeep I've built in the past.

What are you missing? Maybe it's something I can help you with as I have done several of their installs now and have misc parts leftover from having parts damaged via freight(or poor packing.)

All good - appreciate the offer. It's not missing parts so much as they just shipped me damaged parts a couple of times, and it is a complete pain to work with them to get them replaced. I get that issues happen, but when you ship a part you powdercoated with obvious damage, and when it gets discovered you go dark, don't stand behind your craftmanship, it just gets old. Why would I give you more money for new products if you won't stand behind the stuff I already paid for?

But, to not sidetrack the thread, here's mine, Mopar lift, front 3/4 spacer for rake, and 37s:

Jeep Gladiator Lets see all those Gladiators with lifts and bigger tires! 20200726_143222

Next up, fenders! ;)

Sponsored

MoparMan

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Overland
Occupation
Existence

apparently their shipping is on the slow side? I ordered fenders/liners/bumpers about 8 weeks ago, they initially said 4-6 weeks for shipping. How much longer of a wait do you think I have?

Wkyfiregladdy

First Name
Jordan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Sport S Max Tow
Occupation
Mechanic
All good - appreciate the offer. It's not missing parts so much as they just shipped me damaged parts a couple of times, and it is a complete pain to work with them to get them replaced. I get that issues happen, but when you ship a part you powdercoated with obvious damage, and when it gets discovered you go dark, don't stand behind your craftmanship, it just gets old. Why would I give you more money for new products if you won't stand behind the stuff I already paid for?

But, to not sidetrack the thread, here's mine, Mopar lift, front 3/4 spacer for rake, and 37s:

Jeep Gladiator Lets see all those Gladiators with lifts and bigger tires! 20200726_143222

Next up, fenders! ;)
I like your tube doors what brand?

Sponsored