Reaction score
Website
www.unsinkablebriancork.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 Wrangler JT (Gladiator) Mojave | Gobi
Occupation
Business and Executive Coach
This is significant.

Many people that bought the Mojave did not understand that the coveted upgrades also meant some substantial and serious limitations.

However, this video now offers insight into how you can make the Mojave the absolute king of offroading and arguably the absolute apex Wrangler:

Lifting the 2021 Jeep Mojave Gladiator While Maintaining the Factory Suspension. I already have all the components on order (but I used several different manufacturers).

Sponsored

Blade1668

First Name
Darrell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
90XJ, 91XJ, 91MJ, 05 LJ, 20 JT
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Well not quite today but recently I installed the 80w solar panel and MPPT controller, second rear tow hook color matched the other one so carmel colored same with front shackles. Oh and I have installed aux back up lights too.
Now on what did I do with my JT today. A temporary installation of operator enhanced mobility devices.... :( crutches for the owner. A few days before a going away for 4 wheeling on 4 wheeler. Quick tip for anyone if you are going to need crutches have someone go to Walmart or something and buy them $40 or pay the marked up price of $300 or more at Dr. / Hospital.

Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] IMG_20201009_141616

Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] IMG_20201026_191923

Sespe

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sport S
Occupation
Retired Firefighter
Well not quite today but recently I installed the 80w solar panel and MPPT controller, second rear tow hook color matched the other one so carmel colored same with front shackles. Oh and I have installed aux back up lights too.
Now on what did I do with my JT today. A temporary installation of operator enhanced mobility devices.... :( crutches for the owner. A few days before a going away for 4 wheeling on 4 wheeler. Quick tip for anyone if you are going to need crutches have someone go to Walmart or something and buy them $40 or pay the marked up price of $300 or more at Dr. / Hospital.

Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] IMG_20201026_191923
I really want to know how that panel works out for you. It's something I'm saving up for...

Blade1668

First Name
Darrell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
90XJ, 91XJ, 91MJ, 05 LJ, 20 JT
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
I really want to know how that panel works out for you. It's something I'm saving up for...
Well I've seen it giving a good charge with battery being at 13.3 -7 at start up. And strangely on really sunny day I got a slight boost in MPG (at 55 mph drive) due to engine not needing to charge battery too. I'm planning on wiring it to a Aux battery and the power feed line to camera and frig /freezer later.
It was a hard decision to make spending that much money for it, especially since I had already ordered a controller and bunch of stuff for solar system. Now that weather is rainy and early sunset I probably won't see much value for awhile.

TheClevo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Sport S
Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] IMG_9213
Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] IMG_9216

Waiting for Micro II fuse tap and I should have the RGB halos working on the wife's rig.

BLK HOLE

First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JTR, 2012 JKUR
Vehicle Showcase
This is significant.

Many people that bought the Mojave did not understand that the coveted upgrades also meant some substantial and serious limitations.

However, this video now offers insight into how you can make the Mojave the absolute king of offroading and arguably the absolute apex Wrangler:

Lifting the 2021 Jeep Mojave Gladiator While Maintaining the Factory Suspension. I already have all the components on order (but I used several different manufacturers).

That was a lot of video to say they added a spacer lift like every other Jeep.

Sponsored

brain

First Name
brian
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.unsinkablebriancork.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 Wrangler JT (Gladiator) Mojave | Gobi
Occupation
Business and Executive Coach
That was a lot of video to say they added a spacer lift like every other Jeep.
If you have a Mojave this is very significant because of it’s unique configuration that includes a reinforced frame at key welds.