Sponsored

Pic Request - Rubicon/Mojave back-to-back 33s vs 35s

DoAWheelie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Mojave
Hey all,

So I’m waiting on my New Mojave to show up late this week and, of course, I’ve been aggressively online shopping in advance of its arrival :)

Im strongly considering going to 35s, but I see some pics where it looks like a massive difference and others where it doesn’t seem like it’s worth it.

Anybody have back-to-back pics of their ride moving from the OE 33 to a 35? Same angle if possible.
Sponsored

KurtP

First Name
Kurt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S/C Mojave
Occupation
Only Fans Content Creator
lol. 35’s. Let me help you out bruh.

this Is a wrangler/gladiator forum bruh. No one here has used 35’s since the TJ. If you want to see pics of 35’s, check the Jeep Renegade or Honda Ridgeline forum. This forum is for people on 40”+ tires, 6”+ of lift, and flexing out snow banks at the mall. If it looks like you have less than 4” of lift and 37’s, i wont even jeep wave, because i dont jeep wave minivans.

jk. Just remember the Mojave is 1” higher so it isnt the same as a rubicon. Most 35’s are too wide for the stock wheel and youll get ballooning which will affect the look. A google for 35’s on stock gladiator ahould show an article with a rubi on 35’s using aev wheels

PDiddy

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Architectural Illustrator

this Is a wrangler/gladiator forum bruh. No one here has used 35’s since the TJ. If you want to see pics of 35’s, check the Jeep Renegade or Honda Ridgeline forum. This forum is for people on 40”+ tires, 6”+ of lift, and flexing out snow banks at the mall. If it looks like you have less than 4” of lift and 37’s, i wont even jeep wave, because i dont jeep wave minivans.

jk. Just remember the Mojave is 1” higher so it isnt the same as a rubicon. Most 35’s are too wide for the stock wheel and youll get ballooning which will affect the look. A google for 35’s on stock gladiator ahould show an article with a rubi on 35’s using aev wheels
I put a tiny wheel on one side of my axle and a huge one on the other side. I did the reverse on the back axle. That way I’m always flexing as I drive down the road.

KurtP

First Name
Kurt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S/C Mojave
Occupation
I put a tiny wheel on one side of my axle and a huge one on the other side. I did the reverse on the back axle. That way I’m always flexing as I drive down the road.
boom. Thats a jeep thing right there.

Sponsored

ShadowsPapa

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 JTO, '23 JLU, '82 SX4, '73 P. Cardin Javelin
Occupation
Retired auto mechanic, frmr gov't ntwrk security admin
Vehicle Showcase

I guess mine is a K-car then LOL. ;-)

OP
OP

DoAWheelie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Mojave
PBR that is EXACTLY what I was looking for! Thanks! Mine is even the same color :rock:

Ravenron

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
Engineer
Not sure if this is exactly what you're looking for but here's some pics of my Mojave on stock 33's and my buddies Rubicon with 2" MOPAR lift and 35's. Shows the height difference really well.

20201001_124303.jpg

20201001_124350.jpg

20201001_124309.jpg

Freebooter

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mojave, 2020 124 Spider Abarth
Occupation
Almost Retired
OK........here is a 33x11.5 Falken MT and a 35x12.5 Ridge Grappler. The 35" is a big tire. The new wheel is 12mm offset which moves the wheel out so no issues going to a 12.5" wide wheel.

33 falken top.jpg

33 falken MT.jpg

New Wheels frt qtr panel.png

New tires front.png

OP
OP

DoAWheelie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Mojave
This has been super helpful! The side by side Rubi/Mojave definitely puts it in perspective and the difference is much bigger than I thought. Sounds like it’s time to order up some wheels/tires.

Sponsored

Ravenron

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Engineer
This has been super helpful! The side by side Rubi/Mojave definitely puts it in perspective and the difference is much bigger than I thought. Sounds like it’s time to order up some wheels/tires.
You're welcome...also, I've attached a few pics of the same vehicles on stock 33's but the Rubicon has the 2" MOPAR lift. This was just after lift install but before tires arrived. As expected, still taller but not as drastic.

Jeep Gladiator Pic Request - Rubicon/Mojave back-to-back 33s vs 35s Mojave vs Rubicon 2in Lift 1

Jeep Gladiator Pic Request - Rubicon/Mojave back-to-back 33s vs 35s Mojave vs Rubicon 2in Lift 2

Jeep Gladiator Pic Request - Rubicon/Mojave back-to-back 33s vs 35s Mojave vs Rubicon 2in Lift 3

Last edited:

KurtP

First Name
Kurt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S/C Mojave
Occupation
You're welcome...also, I've attached a couple of the same vehicles on stock 33's but the Rubicon has the 2" MOPAR lift. This was just after lift install but before tires arrived. As expected, still taller but not as drastic.

Mojave vs Rubicon 2in Lift 1.jpg

Mojave vs Rubicon 2in Lift 2.jpg

Mojave vs Rubicon 2in Lift 3.jpg
So I'm clear: that set of pics of a rubi and a mojave, both on 33" tires, the mojave stock and the rubi with the 2" mopar lift? man, that mopar isnt much higher than the Mojave at all....

GLADHappy

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Commercial Real Estate
Hey all,

So I’m waiting on my New Mojave to show up late this week and, of course, I’ve been aggressively online shopping in advance of its arrival :)

Im strongly considering going to 35s, but I see some pics where it looks like a massive difference and others where it doesn’t seem like it’s worth it.

Anybody have back-to-back pics of their ride moving from the OE 33 to a 35? Same angle if possible.
Stand by will have some this friday

Ravenron

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Engineer
So I'm clear: that set of pics of a rubi and a mojave, both on 33" tires, the mojave stock and the rubi with the 2" mopar lift? man, that mopar isnt much higher than the Mojave at all....
Yes, the only difference in the second post is the MOPAR 2" lift. Tires the same, Mojave stock.

OP
OP

DoAWheelie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Mojave
Awesome! Would anybody happen to have the overall height measurement from ground to rooftop on the Mojave? I have a city garage and the opening at the door is 77.75” at its shortest. Need to be careful not to go too tall...
Sponsored