Sponsored

Lets see all those Gladiators with lifts and bigger tires!

Empty Pockets

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Sport S, Sting Ray, 6 Speed (YES!)
Wow! Didn’t even notice. I assumed the original chassis was from a semi-tractor. Could have been a bus, who the heck knows?
Sponsored

Sponsored

beaujlarson

First Name
Beau
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator EcoDiesel
Occupation
Financial Sales
Update: Took delivery of my Diesel JT Friday 10/30. And boy she is better than i expected. Already did a Wheel Upgrade. Pro Comp 17x9 Prodigy Wheels. Heads up - Pretty much any aftermarket rims are gonna require new lugnuts - the stock rims are shallow acorns. Spline m14x1.50 Lug nuts did the trick. Took a drive to a near by park - wasnt even worth it. This truck needs heavy trails to really see a difference. Right now im average 23.4 MPG highway im about 26-30 at 70MPH. No vibrations. and boy is the torque killer! But i kept the stock tires on... so maybe bigger tires ill feel a difference even at 80MPh im cruising. The wider rims definetly got rid of the stock Top heavy feeling and i love the way the poke out an 2 inches under the fender. Take a look at my Baby.... Still trying to decide on a name. Thinking "SilverBack" The Gladiator.

JeepGladiator.jpg

Mavrikk

First Name
Reg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JT Rubicon
Hey Ya'll! UPDATE: Got some new pics of my Max tow Gladiator! 3.5" lift with 1.5" spring spacers up front and 3/4" spring spacers in the rear on 35 inch trail grapples. Got some PRP seat covers a couple months ago, and recently added an LED light bar!

Jeep Gladiator Lets see all those Gladiators with lifts and bigger tires! vof

Jeep Gladiator Lets see all those Gladiators with lifts and bigger tires! fu,fum,m

Jeep Gladiator Lets see all those Gladiators with lifts and bigger tires! rtkkrfuk

rig14port

First Name
Allen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Overland
Occupation
Sales
First post my new Gladiator Overland, 2.5" F/ 1.5" R Skyjacker, 295/70/18 Dick Cepek Trail Country EXP, JKS Adjustable Track Bar, waiting on Rancho Geometry Correction Brackets and Fox 2.0TS Stabilizer to arrive (and plenty more mods to come)

Jeep (2).jpg

Sponsored

BigM

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Mojave, Harley Softail Slim S
Occupation
Instructional Designer, Rutgers University
Today I took delivery of my 2020 Mojave! Pretty much stock except for the 35s x 12.5 Nitto Ridge Grapplers. My only other planned mods include a DV8 front modular bumper and JCR rear bumper with spare tire carrier.
Jeep Gladiator Lets see all those Gladiators with lifts and bigger tires! Delivered1
Jeep Gladiator Lets see all those Gladiators with lifts and bigger tires! 20201103_164730

TheClevo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Sport S
Jeep Gladiator Lets see all those Gladiators with lifts and bigger tires! 54D48046-B4D9-46A2-8355-0DF4EC6ACF48

3.5” RC Spacer lift with 35x12.50 Kanati Armor Hogs on Method 305 NV 20x12 in bronze
Sponsored