First Name
Norman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Sierra, Toyota Avalon
Occupation
Supervisor
Thanks MoparMike. As I stated in the other thread, I am ordering my Gladiator tomorrow. The timing of this could not have been better. Still, I do feel the pain Jeep seems to enjoy instilling on it's fans regarding color choice. Hopefully, we will see Sarge soon.

MoparMike

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler/Gladiator coming soon
Thanks MoparMike. As I stated in the other thread, I am ordering my Gladiator tomorrow. The timing of this could not have been better. Still, I do feel the pain Jeep seems to enjoy instilling on it's fans regarding color choice. Hopefully, we will see Sarge soon.
Sweet, let us know what spec you ordered! Yeah, I'm waiting on Nacho for the Wrangler since I don't NEED a truck. Yeah, Jeep needs to speed it up, I want Gecko Green and Sarge to be available soon!

Sponsored

MoparMike

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
@JAY Can you move this club over to the Show and Tell section?

Gvsukids

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport S Max Tow
Occupation
Delivery Driver

MoparMike

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
In Tacomaworld there are different threads for each color Tacoma.
Go into the Show and Tell section here and you'll see the same, same for JL Wrangler Forums. We just need to be up to date for colors.

MoparMike

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Did we just merge threads? To make it official on both the Sarge and Nacho clubs, just like the JAY color clubs, the name should be "Color" Gladiator JT Club.

Sponsored

MoparMike

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
My Snazzberry has finally been built but I’m very seriously considering going for this instead. Dealer said I won’t lose my deposit so it’s just time I’d be forgoing.

given that I think the orange Broncos look amazing, maybe this will be enough to keep me from breaking my neck the first 50 times I see one ha
Hey TheSolarWizard, do you think that we'll get the red dash on Nacho Jeeps? I don't know why but I love the red dash and if they don't come with them, I'll have to order one when I order a Jeep.

jurfie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Granite Crystal Metallic JKR; 2016 Daytona Grey Audi A5 Competition Package
Here is the club for the all new, available color for the Gladiator, NACHO!! If you're interested in buying or just interested in Nacho, this is the place! Here you go future owners!
Where are you seeing it as available? It’s not on the build website.

jurfie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Granite Crystal Metallic JKR; 2016 Daytona Grey Audi A5 Competition Package