First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 JKU
Occupation
PM Construction
I’m in the market this fall/winter for my next daily driver, current is a 2015 jku which i plan to keep... im really digging the red gladiators. I cant wait to see a willys red gladiator in person.

Sponsored

Bback58

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Overland automatic, 2021 Jeep Wrangler Willys, 2 dr, 6 spd.
Happy to be a member of the JT Firecracker Red club with my 21 Overland. Not sure at this time what I want to do as far as adding new wheels/tires, etc. I want the Mopar beadlock look wheels but can't see spending that kind of money for a wheel that looks quite similar to what is on there already. I have a Wrangler Willys on order and that is what I plan to spend most of my accessory $ on. The pockets are pretty much empty already.
Jeep Gladiator FIRECRACKER RED Gladiator JT Club 20201103-3 (1)
Jeep Gladiator FIRECRACKER RED Gladiator JT Club 20201103-4

Jay Gatsby

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Firecracker Red JT
Happy to be a member of the JT Firecracker Red club with my 21 Overland...
Welcome. Nice truck. Wheels and tires are expensive, but IMHO there's not a better mod for looks and performance. Hey, it's only money!

Sponsored

Labswine

First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Overland, 2019 GC Ltd
Occupation
Retired
My 2020 Overland. Have had it since July, 2019. Gets lotsa attention. Mods...LED head lamps, rubber bed mat (the factory lining scratches things like luggage LOL) K&N air filter, the OVERLAND graphic on the hood, Besttop Sunrunner top, vent visors. Factory options: Ltd slip rear, tonneau cover, bedliner, NAV system, cold weather kit, auto start, proximity unlocking, tow package (not MAX tow), auto, went with the cloth tan interior. Eventually (when lease is over and I buy it) slight lift and bigger tires (like the current rims).

Jeep.jpg