Dumb question - found duck on my Jeep

4xjeepr

First Name
DON
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 Gladiator Sport, 06 Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon, 95 Wrangler Rio Grande
Lol I've heard of it, but I've never been ducked.
I hear ya...I've owned Wranglers on and off for 20 years, a co-worker just purchased his 1st Jeep 2 months and has gotten ducked twice. I've yet to be ducked. I feel your pain ...lol
Sponsored

KVJ

First Name
Kenneth
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sport S W/Max Tow
I have yet to get ducked. Strangers duck my wife lady all the time but I cant get ducked for the life of me. You would thank my wife lady would feel bad for me and give me a mercy ducking in my driveway.
Troy, Be careful what you hope for..........you could get Goosed !

CaptNkllm

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator
If you havenā€™t been ducked at all? Maybe you need to dress your Jeep up some more šŸ˜‚

had mine less than a month and after I added beadlock wheels to match.. then I received.. take the subtle hint and go upgrade!! This message has been approved by the married wives of Jeep owners and plz donā€™t attempt this at home as this message was typed from a closed off track in my living room!

Gladman

First Name
Alistair
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Overland High Altitude Diesel
Occupation
Retired
I have yet to get ducked. Strangers duck my wife lady all the time but I cant get ducked for the life of me. You would thank my wife lady would feel bad for me and give me a mercy ducking in my driveway.

Welcome to the forum.
Itā€™s a good thing Dā€™s are not Fā€™s in your post!

DreamedofaJeepSomeday

First Name
Martin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Overland 6-speed. 2004 Dodge Dakota Quad Cab 4x4, gave to daughter w/350K miles
Occupation
Civil Engineer
Here we go again.:)

Sponsored

NightFog

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Grand Cherokee Trailhawk, 20 Gladiator Rubicon
I'd probably end up in the ER if I was lucky enough to get ducked

4xjeepr

First Name
DON
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 Gladiator Sport, 06 Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon, 95 Wrangler Rio Grande
If you havenā€™t been ducked at all? Maybe you need to dress your Jeep up some more šŸ˜‚

had mine less than a month and after I added beadlock wheels to match.. then I received.. take the subtle hint and go upgrade!! This message has been approved by the married wives of Jeep owners and plz donā€™t attempt this at home as this message was typed from a closed off track in my living room!

Low on funds right now, if I could upgrade wheels/tires I definitely would. Found set of gray wheels I want to pick up. Looks as though I'll have to sell off my LJ to make the mods I have on my list. It just hurts and makes me SO sad to have to let go of my LJ Rubicon!!

yoda13

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Mojave
Build Thread
Link
Low on funds right now, if I could upgrade wheels/tires I definitely would. Found set of gray wheels I want to pick up. Looks as though I'll have to sell off my LJ to make the mods I have on my list. It just hurts and makes me SO sad to have to let go of my LJ Rubicon!!
I just let mine go for similar reasonsā€¦