First Name
Memphis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
3.0 JT
Occupation
Solar & EV infrastructure
Love the polished procomps! Ignore the cooler - my sister works for the company that owns them and I sent them a shot - they all work on the east coast and think Minnesota is like Alaska and that ice fishing is some crazy thing - but this is the lake across the street from my neighborhood...
20210206_135518.jpg

Group buy for forum members? 👌🏻
Sponsored

syreeves

First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JTR 6MT, 2013 Volvo XC90, 2003 LR Disco
Occupation
Liquor Attorney. So not all bad...
Group buy for forum members? 👌🏻
Ha - I'll ask her I had not thought about that. We'd all probably need to agree to share a photo on some social media and tag them :facepalm: . Sorry I'm the wrong generation for that but yes - good idea I will ask.

syreeves

First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JTR 6MT, 2013 Volvo XC90, 2003 LR Disco
Occupation
Liquor Attorney. So not all bad...
That looks good btw
Thanks! When I was a kid cool jeeps had polished wheels and shiny lights and bars...

*EDIT - oops I think you were referring to the bronze - but I agree - the bronze looks great too!*

Sponsored

XraytecH

First Name
Bernie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Sport
Occupation
Xraytech
Vehicle Showcase
I also didn't want the "black" look, so although they are listed as "matte black", the Fuel Beasts have a hint of a brown hue in them and compliment the Gator color very well...

gator1_sm.jpg

gator2.jpg

And I LOVE the bronze look, even though we couldn't find a brown MDX (we went with dray grey), this was the look I envisioned for my wife's car (and still may when the new 2021 MDX comes out)...

bronze_mdx3.jpg
I got the same Fuels. Looks like you went with 20s with -12 Offsets?

Jeep Gladiator Black is played out, let's see some colored rims 835CD0B7-29E2-4B77-8E7D-FC6F24892214

Last edited:

TheSolarWizard

First Name
Memphis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
3.0 JT
Occupation
Solar & EV infrastructure
Ha - I'll ask her I had not thought about that. We'd all probably need to agree to share a photo on some social media and tag them :facepalm: . Sorry I'm the wrong generation for that but yes - good idea I will ask.

The inside of our hard tops already match 😂 done deal

BrentMG

First Name
Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator
Occupation
Service Member
Thanks! When I was a kid cool jeeps had polished wheels and shiny lights and bars...

*EDIT - oops I think you were referring to the bronze - but I agree - the bronze looks great too!*
I still have my lights, had to take them off so it could fit in my garage, had some bad weather come through and they were preventing my truck from fitting in the garage.

Haha yeah, I was referring to the wheel color choices I was wanting.

Sponsored

Gooobi

First Name
Blake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Regional Sales Manager
22" Fuel Triton's wearing 37x13.5x22 Nitto Ridge Grappler's. Love seeing all the colored wheels in here

gladiator1.jpg

Gladiator2.jpg

Gladiator3.jpg

Gladiator4.jpg

Kaiser

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Sport S Max Tow 1969 J3000 Gladiator farm truck. 1969 J2000 Gladiator project.
This makes me sad, but glad you didn't take a picture of the front which no doubt would have an angry grill.
For sure! My Father in law spots that thing as he knows I'm waiting for mine to show up, you can imagine the shit he gives me with this pic!

KX L

First Name
KX
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 CVO Street Glide; 2022 JT Mojave with 6MT
Occupation
Retired
Have really enjoyed this thread. What I keep thinking is just how busy many of these wheels are. At 60 and having been a gear-head my whole life I very early on learned not to buy busy wheels.

While they look great brand new and in photos after a wash, the reality is up close I think they'll look like half clean half dirty messes.

That said I do realize there are many new options [ceramic coating, new wash mixes] that might make cleanup a breeze. I've just always cleaned my gear by hand paying a whole lot of money for quality products [Zymol in the 80's and 90's and mainly Griots since].

So once I do get my MT Rubicon or Mohave JT I know I'll get simpler wheels, probably in black.

KurtP

First Name
Kurt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S/C Mojave
Occupation
Only Fans Content Creator
Technically not BLACK.

More like a dark bronze.

Fuel Off Road, Beast
17x9
+01 Offset
4.99 Backspacing
Goodyear Wrangler DuraTrac
35x12.5x17
Jeep Gladiator Black is played out, let's see some colored rims Gladiator4
Looks great. Could you do me a solid if it wouldnt be too much trouble? Measure the circumference of your tire mounted at pressure?

XraytecH

First Name
Bernie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Sport
Occupation
Xraytech
Vehicle Showcase
Looks great. Could you do me a solid if it wouldnt be too much trouble? Measure the circumference of your tire mounted at pressure?
I vaguely remember front driver side 105” and some change @35psi. For the life of me I can't find my tape measure.
Sponsored

Last edited: