Website
www.YouTube.com
Vehicle(s)
Red Rubicon JT
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Welder
Any type of warranty on this, specifically the pro model, like the gauge goes out or what not? I’m looking to order a kit and this looks like a better deal than buying components individually.
I will replace the gauge is there is any manufacturing defect or problem within the first year. I’m still using the very first gauge from the prototype unit. I have been testing it for over a year with no issues.
Sponsored

ThatStinging_Jeep

First Name
Dylan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon In Sting Gray
Vehicle Showcase
man im glad this came like 2 days before my dads birthday,and my dad loved this as his present,i cant wait to buy a viar or a ARB setup for my dads jtr once i save up enough so me and my dad cant hit the trails and do it the right way by airing up and what not,but TJ i can definitely say that you make a good quality product as of just looking at it,i havent used it of course but it looks pretty darn good :D
Jeep Gladiator TJ's Crawler/Overland Build 20200928_190138 (1)

OP
OP
TJ Mitchell Films

TJ Mitchell Films

First Name
TJ
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.YouTube.com
Vehicle(s)
Red Rubicon JT
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Welder
man im glad this came like 2 days before my dads birthday,and my dad loved this as his present,i cant wait to buy a viar or a ARB setup for my dads jtr once i save up enough so me and my dad cant hit the trails and do it the right way by airing up and what not,but TJ i can definitely say that you make a good quality product as of just looking at it,i havent used it of course but it looks pretty darn good :D
Jeep Gladiator TJ's Crawler/Overland Build 20200928_190138 (1)
I’m glad your liking it so far! Thank you so much for the support I greatly appreciate it!

ThatStinging_Jeep

First Name
Dylan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon In Sting Gray
Vehicle Showcase
I’m glad your liking it so far! Thank you so much for the support I greatly appreciate it!
No problem man,ive seen your videos i like them and i wanted to support you and this was my way of doing so

Sponsored

Bbannongmu

First Name
JTR.Spartacus
Threads
Reaction score
Website
m.facebook.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Certified Emergency Manager
Vehicle Showcase

AngryIrishman

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 FJ Cruiser
Occupation
Defense Contractor
It's been a bit since my last video!

Looking forward to seeing the tube fenders you mentioned. One problem a lot of folks have is the State laws where they live not allowing the tires to stick out at all....I'm in PA. Would be great to see some fenders that maintain the OEM lines and dimensions. Keep up the great content Thanks

Sponsored

OP
OP
TJ Mitchell Films

TJ Mitchell Films

First Name
TJ
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.YouTube.com
Vehicle(s)
Red Rubicon JT
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Welder
Nice. Do you ever sleep?? Keep up the great work and content!
Yeah I haven’t been sleeping as much as I would like to. It’s all worth it though gotta keep grinding.
Looking forward to seeing the tube fenders you mentioned. One problem a lot of folks have is the State laws where they live not allowing the tires to stick out at all....I'm in PA. Would be great to see some fenders that maintain the OEM lines and dimensions. Keep up the great content Thanks
To be honest I most likely will have the fenders be a bit narrower than factory. I don’t really have to deal with the issue of the tires sticking out here in CA. My current debate for them is aluminum or steel. Tough choice I can’t decide yet