PUNK'N Gladiator JT Club

AKDrifter

First Name
Judah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Rubicon
View from my truck's dash cam last week. Looks like I'm out of the Punk'n club. 😢
That sucks man. What are you going to replace it with? I'd love that new pink if it comes to the Glad or Gecko would be awesome.
Sponsored

cdyoung9799

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Rubicon Gladiator
I was able to pick this one up as a replacement. Its a nice truck. But, I really miss the Punk'n. Orange is my favorite color.

Jeep Gladiator PUNK'N Gladiator JT Club IMG_3488
That's a great looking Rubi though.

My first Jeep was a '15 Sunset Orange JKUR. I wish I still had it. That color was just slightly darker than Punk'n, but I loved it.

Jeep Gladiator PUNK'N Gladiator JT Club IMG_20160701_161002_3

Sponsored

AKDrifter

First Name
Judah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Rubicon
Noob question here - were punk'n and diesel v6 an available combination in MY2020 or other?
No, Punk'n was dropped in Feb of '20. The diesel was announced sometime later that spring if I remember right. Punk'n was a very short lived color.

centra28

First Name
Dale
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Mojave Hydro Blue Pearl Coat
I ran up to the local DCJ dealership earlier this summer for a paint touchup pen. When I was leaving, a guy in a Punk'n orange Wrangler Rubicon pulled up next me. See I was in love with this color before I was able to purchase a gladiator, so I knew it when I saw it. I asked the guy, "hey I like your Jeep man is that Punk'n Orange?". His response was that he had no idea what the color was, and he didn't like how Jeep came out with specialized colors each model year. He said that he would never buy one of those one time colors. I was really confused by his response, especially since that is exactly what he had. I just kind of got in my truck and left, and later decided that HE WASN'T WORTHY OF THE PUNK'N!

JeepFam

First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
His: 2020 Gladiator, 2004 Wrangler X; Hers: 2004 Liberty
I'm sooooooo happy I got mine when I did! When the Gladiator was (re?)introduced, I told myself I was going to wait 3-5 years until they work the kinks out and there is an active used market. Then, after about 6 months I decided to go for it - I'm not getting any younger, and if I wait until I can get the "best deal" I won't be able to climb into the thing! I ordered my Punk'n Orange (the only color I even considered, after having a dark blue Cherokee and Wrangler (TJ) and a dark green Ram 1500) in August 2019 and received it in October 2019. It never occurred to me that they would discontinue that color so quickly. Thank God I didn't wait. One of the few times I got one right! :)

punk'n

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
R.I.P '20 Overland (totaled) Welcome home '21 Rubi
Since I'm sadly no longer in the Punk'n club, I've been going through some of the stuff I had accumulated for mine. I located two unused Punk'n (PE4) OEM touch up paints.

So, the first two Punk'n owners who could use them and sends me a PM will each get one. I'll even cover the shipping to lower 48. I'm hoping the goodwill might allow me back in the club one day if they build some Punk'ns again :like:.

Oh.. and here's a pic of what my 5K mile pristine engine compartment looks like now.

Jeep Gladiator PUNK'N Gladiator JT Club IMG_3465.JPG

R.I.P. Punk'n. I really do miss ya!

Sponsored

punk'n

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
R.I.P '20 Overland (totaled) Welcome home '21 Rubi
I located two unused Punk'n (PE4) OEM touch up paints.

So, the first two Punk'n owners who could use them and sends me a PM will each get one. I'll even cover the shipping to lower 48. I'm hoping the goodwill might allow me back in the club one day if they build some Punk'ns again :like:.
First one spoken for......