Sponsored

Flush Mount Tail Lights

cecaa850

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator 2019 Porsche Macan S 2018 BMW M2
(B) Give Jeep the right to deny service on the rear light circuit because the user hard wired a potentiometer to the factory wiring.
Jeep can already deny warranty on the rear lighting circuit because the end user installed aftermarket tail lights.
Sponsored

StrainedSky

First Name
Rodger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Willys 2021
Occupation
IT
This reminds me of the back up lights, which I also purchased, where the consumer does the final quality control and R and D.
Yup, that I remember. How they should handle it :
Sorry guys we didn't catch there may be exception with 1 or 2% and you may need a programmer. If you get them and they give any warning lights or don't function as YOU intended we will email you a label and issue a refund.

Instead we have a rep giving snarky responses and passing the buck.

cecaa850

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator 2019 Porsche Macan S 2018 BMW M2
Somebody bring my dumb ass up to speed. Which lights are flickering ( brake.....tail....reverse)and is the problem occurring when these are installed in place of factory OR incandescent assemblies?

ORACLElights

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.oraclelights.com
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator
Occupation
Automotive LED Manufacturer
Can we all just take a quick breath? In and out! :like:

Our team has sent out roughly 200x of these lights, half of which may have not gotten them yet. We are working through every possible scenario prior to adding anything to the site, as we do not want to give false information.

When introducing a new product we test it on multiple vehicles, one of which is our JT with all our LED lighting products, including the reverse lights, and we did not have the concern SOME are you are having. Kindly remember this is a new product that we are all working through this together, over the internet. We do not have your Jeep here to test and start troubleshooting with.

We want to help! If anyone is will to work patiently with our R&D team to provide detailed information of the concerns they are having plus further vehicle details, we can try to isolate why this is happening for some Jeeps and not all.

If you are not wanting the product at all or willing to work with us, please dm us privately for your options, there are a number of people waiting on this product we can send them to. However if you would like to work with us to find a solution, please dm me us and we can try to find a resolution.

Again, this is not a solution across the board, currently we are seeing this in a select number of Jeeps.

-Missy
Sales Mgr

StrainedSky

First Name
Rodger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Willys 2021
Occupation
IT
Can we all just take a quick breath? In and out! :like:

Our team has sent out roughly 200x of these lights, half of which may have not gotten them yet. We are working through every possible scenario prior to adding anything to the site, as we do not want to give false information.

When introducing a new product we test it on multiple vehicles, one of which is our JT with all our LED lighting products, including the reverse lights, and we did not have the concern SOME are you are having. Kindly remember this is a new product that we are all working through this together, over the internet. We do not have your Jeep here to test and start troubleshooting with.

We want to help! If anyone is will to work patiently with our R&D team to provide detailed information of the concerns they are having plus further vehicle details, we can try to isolate why this is happening for some Jeeps and not all.

If you are not wanting the product at all or willing to work with us, please dm us privately for your options, there are a number of people waiting on this product we can send them to. However if you would like to work with us to find a solution, please dm me us and we can try to find a resolution.

Again, this is not a solution across the board, currently we are seeing this in a select number of Jeeps.

-Missy
Sales Mgr
Again you guys dodged the question, if I buy these and they hyper flash / reverse lights don't work will you take them back with no penalty to me ? This includes me not having to paying for the shipping back, restocking fees ect ...

Sponsored

ORACLElights

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.oraclelights.com
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator
Occupation
Again you guys dodged the question, if I buy these and they hyper flash / reverse lights don't work will you take them back with no penalty to me ? This includes me paying for the shipping back, restocking fees ect ...
As stated, please DM us directly if you are interested in a return.

-Missy

StrainedSky

First Name
Rodger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Willys 2021
Occupation
IT
As stated, please DM us directly if you are interested in a return.

-Missy
Why can't you publicly make a statement, so I have to buy them and hope they work before I'm let in on how the return will be handled if they don't? All I'm asking for is transparency.

ORACLElights

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.oraclelights.com
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator
Occupation
I dont mind they need a programmer, what I mind is :
1. Theres no disclaimer and there should be even if its 1 or 2%, any kind of light going out on a brake light is a huge safety issue.
2. Not one word if they will waive their terrible refund policy if you're in that 1 or 2% but he has time for snarky replies
1) That is no disclaimer because we did not encounter this issue in any of our testing. We are attempting to replicate the issue so that we can provide a solution to anyone having this issue.

2) There is no return on restocking fee if you want to return the lights as long as they are returned with all parts accounted for in good condition.

ORACLElights

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.oraclelights.com
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator
Occupation
Why can't you publicly make a statement, so I have to buy them and hope they work before I'm let in on how the return will be handled if they don't? All I'm asking for is transparency.
We want to speak to anyone having an issue directly so that we can collect data on the vehicle to help establish a commonality that can help us further troubleshoot the issue. Our goal is to work on a solution for this, we need more information from those experience the issue in order to do that.

StrainedSky

First Name
Rodger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Willys 2021
Occupation
IT
We want to speak to anyone having an issue directly so that we can collect data on the vehicle to help establish a commonality that can help us further troubleshoot the issue. Our goal is to work on a solution for this, we need more information from those experience the issue in order to do that.
Totally get that but I shouldn't have to buy them and have an issue to get an answer on a return policy, anyways they look great and hope you can nail down the gremlins.

Sponsored

ORACLElights

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.oraclelights.com
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator
Occupation
Totally get that but I shouldn't have to buy them and have an issue to get an answer on a return policy, anyways they look great and hope you can nail down the gremlins.
If we can root cause the problem there is no need to return, that is our goal đź‘Ť

MrFahrenheit

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 FC Red Gladiator Rubicon
Build Thread
Link
I’m pretty sure the only ones that have not had an issue are people that already had a tazer or Jscan

we’re talking a hundred units have been received by customers and not all just to peeps on here. And therefor by @JP_Oracle ’s math only 1 or 2 people have had a problem which is patently false.

I understand this is a new product launch and there are bound to be some issue but come on…. Why not work directly with those having problems. You can see who they are, why do they have to reach out when your team is actively in this thread?

Mac Attack

First Name
Mac
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Will be buying Jeep Gladiator
Occupation
Whatever you want...I can supervise!
This is a call for any and all aftermarket light manufacturers to start producing flush mount tail lights for the JT. I don’t know why Jeep engineers continue to design tail lights which protrude from the sides of Wranglers, and now Gladiators. This makes no sense...

E1809BD7-DCA9-474D-982C-DC3C374682E8.jpeg
The question I ask myself is, "Is this a technology or a training issue?" Training issue, definitely! Streamlined or recessed tail lights would not have helped you, Bubba. Break more taillights and learn from your mistakes.

FitfulGoat

First Name
Beau
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon LE
Occupation
Operations Leadership
I’m pretty sure the only ones that have not had an issue are people that already had a tazer or Jscan

we’re talking a hundred units have been received by customers and not all just to peeps on here. And therefor by @JP_Oracle ’s math only 1 or 2 people have had a problem which is patently false.

I understand this is a new product launch and there are bound to be some issue but come on…. Why not work directly with those having problems. You can see who they are, why do they have to reach out when your team is actively in this thread?
Not defending oracle but you’re making baseless claims as well.

No jscan or tazer and they work for me with no errors or issues.

FitfulGoat

First Name
Beau
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon LE
Occupation
Operations Leadership
The question I ask myself is, "Is this a technology or a training issue?" Training issue, definitely! Streamlined or recessed tail lights would not have helped you, Bubba. Break more taillights and learn from your mistakes.
Or maybe a combination of both. Fairly short sighted to make an operational assumption based on a photo… Especially when considering the number of individuals that have had issues with, and replaced, an unnecessary protruding tail lamp assembly.
Sponsored