Sponsored

Sespe

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sport S
Occupation
Retired Firefighter
The floor helps a bit. I think if I actually tied it down with the stakes, it would be fine.

Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] AE74FB10-DCBE-4D5A-91BA-73EB272FCAB9
Thanks, that's the exact setup I'm looking for. How much does it hang behind the tailgate when closed?

jsalbre

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘21 Sarge Mojave, ‘21 VW Tiguan SEL-P RLine
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Security Engineer, First Sergeant
The floor helps a bit. I think if I actually tied it down with the stakes, it would be fine.

D252E91E-219F-4B92-95CC-1D3AB7BBC2AD.jpeg
Looks good! That would work perfect for me. My wife just says she wants a place to stand up and change without giving the bears a show.

Of course, an RTT purchase has probably been delayed a bit for me now. We just put down a deposit on a 2022 E-Pro trailer yesterday.

Sponsored

Josh00333

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Freedom
Build Thread
Link
I like the black/green contrast, if you could like the other poster said just do the center that would be trick.

Got a set of ATX Slabs, wondering if I should paint the inside green. Your thoughts…

Bullycon

First Name
Luis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rubicon
Occupation
K9
I like the black/green contrast, if you could like the other poster said just do the center that would be trick.
Thanks a bunch for the input, I’m painting the star in the rim in green then leaving the lip black and the rings as they come in the brush aluminum.

TRI-JAB

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Samson-'20 Gladiator,'07 BMW Z4,'22 BMW M340 xDriv
Build Thread
Link
Samson got a set of 37-inch Cooper Discoverer XLT AT3 shoes with new Black Rhino Rapid wheels thanks to @Discount Tire (his previous 35-inch Falken WildPeak AT3’s on LE wheels are up for sale in the member marketplace).

The 3.5-inch @Clayton Off Road lift was screaming at me everyday for a larger set of tires. And YES, as you can see in the last picture, the lift allowed me to fit my 37-inch spare under the JT!

Can’t say enough good things about the customer support and service from the Tega Cay store - outstanding folks!

Note: one of the reasons that I chose this wheel/tire combo is weight. The Rapid wheel is 26 lbs and the Discoverer XLT AT is a 68 lb tire. Plus I tow a camper - the Cooper Discoverer is designed for towing. The wheel was my fourth choice wheel, but in the supply chain limited environment that we are currently experiencing - it was my best option. I really do like the wheel, really happy. Just wanted the Black Rhino Bantam or Dugger a little more.

Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] C1297CC2-E2B8-40C3-9C3B-7E9B9772A3CC

Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] 580E50B8-EFB2-4B48-A662-8E6F706C7875

Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] 51B199E3-7F0F-44D8-85D8-9CB62137A138

Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] DFC98F51-9822-456C-B7AD-186CC8E8A9AB
Sponsored

Last edited: