First Name
Zac
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT
Build Thread
Link
I was looking at that today too. I wish they would make shallow-angle frame skids for the rear control arm brackets with that stuff on them.

Chance575

First Name
C
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
C
Occupation
D
You did notice this is a add on for their skid plate system. Deep into 3k for everything.

WILDHOBO

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Network Engineer
Vehicle Showcase
Cheaper than that before October 15th. They’re offering a 15% off deal now that I used today, and their pricing is going up on the 15th due to material cost increases. They are expensive, but I spent way less than 3k. I actually added front and rear diff skid plates and was still under 3k before tax. Call them and ask for 15% off coupon. I wasn’t planning on doing this until spring, but I saved around $800 doing it now.

Sponsored

WILDHOBO

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Network Engineer
Vehicle Showcase

Fcmalie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU, 2021 Mojave
Build Thread
Link

YO_Doc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
94YJ..... '21 JTR!
Super cool material, very slick!
Previously sued UHMWPE for the skids and rockers of a buggy that I and a buddy used for a few years. It actually took a little while to become accustomed to how slippery it was compaired to steel.
But I have been staring at that system myself for the JT.

Sponsored

Troybilt

First Name
Troy
Threads
Reaction score
Website
troynemitz.smugmug.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 JTR
Occupation
Parks Operations
Cheaper than that before October 15th. They’re offering a 15% off deal now that I used today, and their pricing is going up on the 15th due to material cost increases. They are expensive, but I spent way less than 3k. I actually added front and rear diff skid plates and was still under 3k before tax. Call them and ask for 15% off coupon. I wasn’t planning on doing this until spring, but I saved around $800 doing it now.
I did the same thing. I was going to wait till spring and once I found out about the price increases and the 15% off I ordered on the 11th. Post back up once you get your in. I'll do the same.

WILDHOBO

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Network Engineer
Vehicle Showcase
I did the same thing. I was going to wait till spring and once I found out about the price increases and the 15% off I ordered on the 11th. Post back up once you get your in. I'll do the same.
Will do. I ordered front and rear diff skids as well and will post with any install updates and pictures.

hjdca

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator Rubicon manual Sting Gray
Build Thread
Link
Note: I just did a few hard trails with 37s and 3.5 inch lift. Gold Mountain, badge of honor was one of them. I am finding the best skids are: Control arm skids, shock skids, diff skids and diff covers -- along with rock sliders. I am scraping those and just touching them up with black paint when I get home. These are relatively inexpensive and seem to be the best bang for the buck on the Gladiator. Note: So far, I have not seen the need for a full skid..., but, time will tell.....

ThatStinging_Jeep

First Name
Dylan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon In Sting Gray
Vehicle Showcase
Red summit makes some nice stuff, hoping to get their Alpha series front bumper and rear bumper with tire carrier next year.
i can agree red summit fab makes some badass high quality stuff dude i was blown away with the quality and craftsmanship, i bought some diff covers but i haven't installed them yet since apparently people are having issues with their axles leaking for some reason so im laying them off for a while,they've been in my closet for almost 1 year sadly,bought em for my gasser jeep but now got a diesel now so its been a while.......
Sponsored