That's the exact boat I'm in. Tried to order Gobi on Monday , but no longer available. Hydro is my next choice. I like Sting, but my wife drives a Cement 4R and doesn't want another grey. I think I may wait to see if Gobi returns (as rumored in the Altitude thread) or Sarge Green.
I did. His email said " So if you are looking for the Group Discount of 6% (7% with Tread Lightly/Affiliate), under invoice, it would have to be a factory order . " Since he mentioned 7% in that email, I wanted to clarify since I saw 8.5% on here. His response was "Again, as mentioned we are...
Negative. Placed the order and they called back 45 minutes later to say Gobi was done. They left me a voicemail. Called them back and didn't get an answer, so now waiting on another callback. Going to ask about the same deal for a 2021.
My options are pay more for a local Gobi, not optioned to...
Talked to th dealer on Friday about ordering a Gobi, told him I'd place it on Monday. Called today and got it ordered. They called back 45 minutes later and said no more Gobi :(
Now do I order a Hydro, or wait for 2021s? Dealer isn't sure if they'll offer 8% off invoice of 2021s.
Appreciate the explanation. I see you are in Calgary, that feature is not nearly as important to me in Texas. I do like Sarge though...Calling the dealer tomorrow to see if he can still order me a Gobi 2020 as discussed on Friday.