Sponsored

Search results

  1. California Sold: Kicker HS12 Hideaway 12" Subwoofer, Kicker Key 200.4, Kicker Load Interface

    Kicker HS12 Hideaway 12" Subwoofer, Kicker Key 200.4, Kicker Load Interface These are off my Jeep Gladiator and were used for a few months. HS12 comes with its wiring harness Kicker Key 200.4 comes with a PAC LocPro T-Harness and a speaker harness extension kit. Load Interface comes with a...
  2. California Sold: Jeep Branded Bestop Sunrider Premium Twill w/ Hothead Headliner and Sunscreen

    Jeep Branded Bestop Sunrider Premium Twill w/ Hothead Headliner and Sunscreen Premium black twill, sunscreen, and custom hothead headliner included. $600, located in Southern California 91791
  3. California Sold: Armorlite Jeep Gladiator Front and Rear Flooring Mesa Smoke (Black)

    Armorlite Jeep Gladiator Front and Rear Flooring Mesa Smoke (Black) I had this in my truck for about a year. Should have the drain plug set replaced (they cost around $35-40 for 4) due to wear. Other than the plugs condition is great, no rips or tears. $300, located in Southern California...
  4. California Sold: Softopper Jeep Gladiator Premium Twill Soft Top w/ Utility Track Clamps

    Softopper Jeep Gladiator Premium Twill Soft Top w/ Utility Track Clamps Has clear front window and tinted rear window. Had this installed for a few months, no tears or rips. Includes an overhead organizer that I never got a chance to install. $600, located in Southern California 91791.
  5. California Sold: RockJock JL/JT Font Lower Johnny Joint Control Arms

    RockJock JL/JT Font Lower Johnny Joint Control Arms CE-9818FLA These are brand new with a caveat. One of the zerk fittings snapped off in transit. I had them boxed for months and didn't find out until recently. You'll want to extract whats left and rebuild the arm side to clean any left over...
  6. California Sold: Mopar Premium Twill Roll Up Soft Tonneau Cover

    Mopar Premium Twill Roll Up Soft Tonneau Cover I had this on my truck for about 10 months. No tears or rips and is in excellent shape. Comes with all bolts and accessories except the bulkhead Rivnut inserts. $200, located around West Covina, CA (91791)
  7. California RockJock JT Rear Track Bar Geometry Correction Bracket

    RockJock JT Rear Track Bar Geometry Correction Bracket RJ-151403-101 Had it installed for a few months. Ended up getting a beefier track bar that didn't work with it. Has some scuffs from mounting. First few threads of the U bolt are a little deformed (came like that), but the serrated nuts...
  8. California WTB - Rubicon/Mojave Fender Flares & Mopar Performance Rock Rails (82215606)

    Located in So Cal. Thought I'd give this a shot before dumping money at a dealer. Looking for a set of Rubicon or Mojave fender flares in decent condition. Anvil color would be a bonus.
  9. California Sold: '24 Gladiator Willys Wheels Only No TPMS Set of 4

    '24 Gladiator Willys Wheels 17" Only No TPMS Set of 4 Wheels are in good condition and were pulled off my '24 Gladiator Willys. Includes center caps. Does not come with TPMS or tires. Picture shows dust from storage and dried mounting residue. $300 $200 $100 for all 4. Located around 91791
  10. California Sold: 2024 Gladiator Interior Carpet

    2024 Gladiator Interior Carpet If anyone in So Cal (91791) needs the interior carpeting off a Jeep Gladiator, send me a PM. Free to a good home.
  11. California Sold: RokBlokz Gladiator Front Mud Flaps XL Original Length

    RokBlokz Gladiator Front Mud Flaps XL Original Length I meant to put these mud flaps up but forgot about them. Color is black/black and they have some marks/scuffs from storage and test fitting. These flaps work better on the Rubicon/Mojave fenders and will curve more otherwise due to the wheel...
  12. California Sold: 2024 Jeep Gladiator Willys Stock Front Bumper

    2024 Jeep Gladiator Willys Stock Front Bumper Taken off at 5000 miles. Full front bumper with LED fog lights. Located around 91791. $200 OBO.
  13. California Sold: 2024 Jeep Gladiator Willys Stock Suspension

    2024 Jeep Gladiator Willys Stock Suspension Have some stock suspension parts off a 2024 Jeep Gladiator Willys. Has about 5000 miles on the parts. Springs and shocks are identical left and right, part numbers are Front springs - 68607503AB Front shocks - 68602888AB Rear springs - 68607529AA...
  14. California Sold: Full Mopar Steel Bumper & Skid Plate

    Full Mopar Steel Bumper & Skid Plate Have an extra Mopar steel bumper for sale. I have the skid plate, brackets and most of the parts for it but I'm pretty sure I'm missing a few of the screws. The wiring harness for the LED light is for a pre-2024 model. You can either splice it or order a...
  15. California Sold: Free - Stinger JL/JT Speaker Pod Adapters, MB Quart JE1-116 Speaker Pod Adapters

    Edit - 10/05/2025 Free to good home. Free - The MB Quart pods come with 4 OHM Silver Flutes pre-mounted (they will not fit into the OEM location as is). Free - The Stinger JK/JT pods also come with a tweeter mount for the upper dash. Just wanted to add I have some 68039662ab (77Kick25AB) that...
  16. California Pelican BX80 Cargo Case & Universal Side Mount Kit

    Pelican BX80 Cargo Case & Universal Side Mount Kit. Used for a few months. Exterior dimensions are 25" length x 17.3" width x 16" height. Universal side mount clamps to bed rails similar to a tonneau cover. Has some light wear on it, no rust. I wish I could ship this but its gigantic. $200...
  17. California Sold: Jeep Xtreme Recon Fender Extensions

    I have a full set of front and rear fender extensions that were on my Gladiator for a few hundred miles. The rears have some holes drilled to match the rear fenders. $40 local pickup (zip 91791). These cost a lot to ship.
  18. California Sold: Trade for OEM/Mojave Wheel/Tires + Cash - Method 703 Titanium 0 Offset + BFG KO2 315/70R17

    I have 4 Method 703 Titanium in 0 Offset + 1 spare wrapped in BFG KO2 315/70R17 (5 tires) currently on my Jeep. Looking to swap out to a set of OEMs + $1200. Caveat is I don't want to make unnecessary trips to install TPMS or remount/balance right now. Ideally you have a set of OEM (Mojave...
  19. California Sold: Mopar Auxiliary Switch Bank Kit (82215798AE)

    Mopar Auxiliary Switch Bank Kit (82215798AE) This kit is for vehicles with the silver trim rings. Brand new. $260 Located in 91791. I may be able to ship this if I find a box.
  20. California Sold: DRT Fabrication Universal Hitch Skid

    DRT Fabrication Universal Hitch Skid Pretty much brand new, was never used. Fits on the Gladiator. $100, located in 91791.




Top